FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why be pushy??

Why be pushy??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok what is it with profiles that push... you send them a nice message .. have a chat and then they get the arse if you cannot drop everything(not literally, well maybe lol) and meet them now or cam.. Its often late and you have just got in.. You do not feel up to camming and you need to sort a date to meet... So they get the hump nad get pushy... Why.. Surely swinging is supposed to be fun..??? We, as much as anyone hate people who chat for ever but never meet, but please a pushy attitude will just put people off.. Ok rant finish lol... Discuss class as they say xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I agree, pushy people are so b****y annoying and a real turn off.

Always asking for pics after a couple of messages. (I do have them on the profile)

Also not reading the profile and asking questions already answered if they would take the time to read

ok my rant finished too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Things that make people pushy;

No fun for a while

You look better than them

Single bloke got a reply off someone

They have nothing to do tomorrow and want to play

They can get out of the house and want to play

-

You have been chatting a while and they want to move to a meet.

You say your a couple, but only able to speak or see one of you on cam/chat.

Can't think of any more at the mo

If you mean that people are asking for confirmation that there is a female involved sooner rather than later, that is not pushy, it's self preservation - given the amount of nonsense people have to endure, if you allow it to happen.

However if these people then become rude and insistent - I agree that is pointless and unnecessary.

By *eanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I think really swingers can be put into 2 groups. There are those of us who enjoy swinging but also like the social side of it as well with regarding to making new friends as well as having some fun as too. The other group are consist of the swingers that come online looking for a meet there and then with no social side to it just straight into the fun part eg quick hi online, meet then straight to the bedroom, thanks for the shag see you later.

Personaly I prefer to get to know people have a laugh with them, which reuslts in a much more relaxed and friendly meet.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

ABSOLOUTLY AGRRE LEANNE HUN IM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS AS WELL AS PLAYMATES AS THIS DOES LEAD TO A MUCH MORE RELAXED AND MUCH MORE FUN PLAY MEET AND IF U BECOME FRIENS THEN U GET TO PLAY MORE THAN ONCE RATHER THAN JUST A WHAM BAM SESSION .....NOT A WHAM BAM GIRL ANYWAY LOL

LUV JACS

XXXX

"I think really swingers can be put into 2 groups. There are those of us who enjoy swinging but also like the social side of it as well with regarding to making new friends as well as having some fun as too. The other group are consist of the swingers that come online looking for a meet there and then with no social side to it just straight into the fun part eg quick hi online, meet then straight to the bedroom, thanks for the shag see you later.

Personaly I prefer to get to know people have a laugh with them, which reuslts in a much more relaxed and friendly meet."

couldn't have put it better myself , well said xx

Leanne you are so right... yes we are all here for fun.. but we like the social side too... a quick hi shag and go does not do it for us and if thats what people want there are loads of swingers clubs now open all different days of the week.. And another thing .. as for verification, well its so easy on here now with the private photo verification with the moderators, so no excuse not to be verified by photo. e feel if they are not photo verified there is a reason ???? let you all work that out yourselves... xx

"Leanne you are so right... yes we are all here for fun.. but we like the social side too... a quick hi shag and go does not do it for us and if thats what people want there are loads of swingers clubs now open all different days of the week.. And another thing .. as for verification, well its so easy on here now with the private photo verification with the moderators, so no excuse not to be verified by photo. e feel if they are not photo verified there is a reason ???? let you all work that out yourselves... xx"

So by your your words - " e feel if they are not photo verified there is a reason ???? let you all work that out yourselves..." - there are three people on this very thread that are dubious as they are not photo verified which includes ourselves?

You appear to have taken our comment as a personal attack ???

No leanne not at all,... Your comments are very true... Was trying to say we have seen a few profiles professing to be couples but not verified and then become very cagey... your comments were spot on .. What I meant was lots pf guys pretending to be couples / girls ..lol

sorry that was meant to be no sin4all lol...

Sexual frustration. Dont cha just love it;)

Haven't encountered pushy members on here yet thankfully. Arrogant & judgemental ones on the other hand...

We hope we have not offended.. we have just found there are some pushy people around and its not necessary... xx And yes we agree some are very arrogant & I suppose judgemental at times... its al supposed to be fun?? so we think anyway and the social side is great.. met some great people through this site

"Leanne you are so right... yes we are all here for fun.. but we like the social side too... a quick hi shag and go does not do it for us and if thats what people want there are loads of swingers clubs now open all different days of the week.. And another thing .. as for verification, well its so easy on here now with the private photo verification with the moderators, so no excuse not to be verified by photo. e feel if they are not photo verified there is a reason ???? let you all work that out yourselves... xx

So by your your words - " e feel if they are not photo verified there is a reason ???? let you all work that out yourselves..." - there are three people on this very thread that are dubious as they are not photo verified which includes ourselves?

You appear to have taken our comment as a personal attack ???"

the more crack u smoke the more shit u talk hahahahaha

after reading though this i have decided to tell u what i have found.

everyone on this site is a fake, the arrange to meet me bribing me with pizza and stuff and never turn up. i get so sad and lonly sitting in a pub waiting for my special meets but no one comes

i wont put a pic up to get flagged with cos then the owners will know i am really a single man and all the people who have verified me are fake also.

i am sorry i find this all too upsetting to carry on with its hard being the most normal person on this site

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Not sure about others , but personaly we started swinging for the swx and the buzz, though it didn't take long for it to all turn into more about the social aspect and the sex being a bonus..

we arn't photo verified as were simply to lazy to write down the site name/date on a card and take the photo :P but our face pics are there for all to see anyway..

Don't think we are pushy, we actualy find it awkward to even ask for face pics or any pics, but wiggles simply refuses to goto a meet, if she has no clue what the other couple looks like apart from maybe 1 line of test on here..

Relax. We would never consider using personal attacks on here under any circumstances

All in the mind of those who perceive;)

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Online communication are easily misunderstood...and are usually unsafe...even the help section says that someone who is photo-verified, people verified and shows themselves on cam might not be genuine...we don't know what you mean by them being pushy...but we would say if people are not ready to go on cam they should've just say things like..."see ya, chat when you can cam"...:D...we think maybe they find your profile and pictures are too attractive and suits them well...so if they haven't had any meets...making them pushy...:D...

bring on the trumpetts

By *roupPlayCouple  over a year ago

Near LHR

We got this message, just because we didn't drop everything and reply immediately.

"How fuckin rude and arrogant are you!! Not even the decency to send a MSG saying ur not interested!! I have to use of a car now but the last place I'm driving is to ****. Get some fuckin manners!! And remember one thing. YOU AINT THAT FUCKIN NICE!!!"

We've met so many really nice people through swinging and its just the odd ones like this that ruin it

» Add a new message to this topic