FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > from fantasy to real

from fantasy to real

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are always talking about getting someone to join us havin fun we like the idea of a couple of men to please laura she likes the idea of loads of cum on her face i like the idea of her sucking and fucking others with me joining in maybe dogging its hard for us to get around too doing it because we have a young family and cant accomodate but its something we are more than ready to do so at the moment she has toodo with fucking her big black dildo while she sucks my cock we might be interested in black men too so let us know how we caan take the next step

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Well we would suggest maybe you try a club - if you pick a good one there will be no pressure on you to do anything you don't want to , and you will have a real eye-opener of what the scene is like. This way it will either fuel your fantasy just by observing what is going o, or you could take things further if you like.

Chameleons Darlaston must be within 90 mins of you and is open daytimes as well as evenings (sunday afternoon can be fun) and is well respected as a no pressure fun venue. We could really recommend it to you There's regularly some big black cock at chams too and extra guys around if that's your thing - though they are usually fairly well behaved unless you don't want them to be lol.

Also not too far from you there is a club in Stoke (Atlantis), one on the Wirral (Townhouse) and one in Northwich which is even nearer to you (Toga Toga) if it is still going, not been there for a while ourselves - some of these are Fri/Sat night only. There are no doubt others we haven't mentioned

xxxx

j&r

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks real help

» Add a new message to this topic