FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pushing boundaries

Pushing boundaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unseeker34 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

How many couples start off with rules and then let them slip the more they get into 'swinging'? We got into this purely for 'being watched' with girl on girl action if it came about. We are now discussing 'soft swinging' including oral etc from opposite partners.........while this sounds like fun to me and not something I'm averse to, I must admit to feeling slightly gutted that my fella no longer has the caveman attitude that no other man is to touch me is this normal or am I being too precious?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

We came into this with so many rules now we full swap and everything but it has to be with the right couple.

Only do what you feel comfy with x

Newcastle

Yeah if honest it doesn't bother me that he would like to play with another girl........it's that deep down I liked him only wanting me for himself, think I have issues

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't let our rules slip but they are fluid and evolve constantly.

Were the same .... lots of rules changing or being bent ! I think its difficult as a couple as you never know how something new will make you feel !

I always said only soft swing.... hubbie loved the idea of watching another man fuck me ! After 1 meet I agreed lol but still soft swing unless I decide otherwise. Xx

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think it happens to a lot of people as they become more confident and comfortable with what's happening.

We did the same thing. Started off with all these rules and boundaries and gradually a lot have changed.

One thing I like to remember is this 'I have offered the world yet she chooses me every time'

Whatever rules you do change you of course just have to both be comfortable with them.

If you need help exploring...

Newcastle

Just not what I was expecting after being assured he would not want to see me with another man..........bless him, he can't win!! I push & push then pull away

Leicestershire

What's the difference between another woman touching you and another guy touching you? Lol

I can honestly say this has only made our love and relationship grow stronger. Knowing that my partner can play with whoever she wants but has love only for me, makes us stronger and I know it's the same for her.

We have experimented and evolved along the way,to have such rigid rules that allow no freedom of movement would'nt have been good for either of us and made what should be fun a complete bore after a while

Newcastle

Lol that's what I used to say to him!! He made it clear from day one, girls allowed, boys can't touch haha.........I always overthink and look for meanings and reasons

Leicestershire

Sounds to me that he has realised that there are guys out there that feel like him maybe. So he can trust that they want to just play and have fun with no further goals. I know it was very similar for us in the beginning.

Newcastle

Yeah I get that........thank you, he is really genuine and I trust him, just I've been misled before I worry about motives BUT I'm getting better & I actually believe he means what he says! (Big thing for me)

we always said we were never going to full swap, but on our first couples meet we did and loved it. we would never do anything we didn't both feel happy with that said we won't always full swap we just see how it goes and how we feel at the time. we aren't the sort of people to have regrets or dwell on things so if we do something that we don't enjoy then we just move on so we are lucky in that respect.

Leicestershire

"we always said we were never going to full swap, but on our first couples meet we did and loved it. we would never do anything we didn't both feel happy with that said we won't always full swap we just see how it goes and how we feel at the time. we aren't the sort of people to have regrets or dwell on things so if we do something that we don't enjoy then we just move on so we are lucky in that respect. "

We actually discussed that. If it all goes wrong when you try something you don't like. We made an agreement that as long as both played within our agreed boundaries then we would simply say we didn't like it, talk about it and move on.

Newcastle

"we always said we were never going to full swap, but on our first couples meet we did and loved it. we would never do anything we didn't both feel happy with that said we won't always full swap we just see how it goes and how we feel at the time. we aren't the sort of people to have regrets or dwell on things so if we do something that we don't enjoy then we just move on so we are lucky in that respect. "

Newcastle

"we always said we were never going to full swap, but on our first couples meet we did and loved it. we would never do anything we didn't both feel happy with that said we won't always full swap we just see how it goes and how we feel at the time. we aren't the sort of people to have regrets or dwell on things so if we do something that we don't enjoy then we just move on so we are lucky in that respect.

We actually discussed that. If it all goes wrong when you try something you don't like. We made an agreement that as long as both played within our agreed boundaries then we would simply say we didn't like it, talk about it and move on."

Leicestershire

"Yeah I get that........thank you, he is really genuine and I trust him, just I've been misled before I worry about motives BUT I'm getting better & I actually believe he means what he says! (Big thing for me) "

To do this as a couple you have to have complete trust or it will eventually tear you apart.

I know I have definitely had to let some of my own insecurities go since we have been playing... It's liberating!

Newcastle

Yeah I think that's what I'm afraid of.........I trust him but I don't trust myself to not push him away with an excuse. I think a major discussion is needed ASAP

We came into this with rules but talked about the "what ifs" for example what we thought we'd like to do, what we'd fantasised about and what we didn't think would happen or didn't think we'd want but also talked about how we'd feel if one of us got carried away and wanted more.

Anyway we went to a few clubs and parties and pretty quickly we started to get lost in the moment when we were playing and soon I was watching H (Mrs) enjoying her first full swap. We went back to the hotel and had the best sex ever. We realised that swinging and sex with other is fun and can be incredible but that the only sex that really counts and the best type is with each other.

Its right to have rules and boundaries but we think you're best to decide where you need to draw the line and where you could be comfortable in the right circumstances. Enjoy finding out what works for you both

Newcastle

"We came into this with rules but talked about the "what ifs" for example what we thought we'd like to do, what we'd fantasised about and what we didn't think would happen or didn't think we'd want but also talked about how we'd feel if one of us got carried away and wanted more.

Anyway we went to a few clubs and parties and pretty quickly we started to get lost in the moment when we were playing and soon I was watching H (Mrs) enjoying her first full swap. We went back to the hotel and had the best sex ever. We realised that swinging and sex with other is fun and can be incredible but that the only sex that really counts and the best type is with each other.

Its right to have rules and boundaries but we think you're best to decide where you need to draw the line and where you could be comfortable in the right circumstances. Enjoy finding out what works for you both "

"We don't let our rules slip but they are fluid and evolve constantly. "

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"How many couples start off with rules and then let them slip the more they get into 'swinging'? We got into this purely for 'being watched' with girl on girl action if it came about. We are now discussing 'soft swinging' including oral etc from opposite partners.........while this sounds like fun to me and not something I'm averse to, I must admit to feeling slightly gutted that my fella no longer has the caveman attitude that no other man is to touch me is this normal or am I being too precious? "

so you just want voyeurs? If thats what gets you off, just go to a club and play with yourselves? Doesnt have to involve anybody else, though when you do feel comfortable - and someone catches your eye, you can get them over.

Sounds like your fella doesnt really want to see you with anyone and would probably be a bit more comfy with mff

"How many couples start off with rules and then let them slip the more they get into 'swinging'? We got into this purely for 'being watched' with girl on girl action if it came about. We are now discussing 'soft swinging' including oral etc from opposite partners.........while this sounds like fun to me and not something I'm averse to, I must admit to feeling slightly gutted that my fella no longer has the caveman attitude that no other man is to touch me is this normal or am I being too precious? "

Ours never slip...we discuss and change them if we both agree...

If you're disappointed about something you need to discuss it with him without blame or recriminations and come to an agreement...

» Add a new message to this topic