FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Excuses!

Excuses!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been talking to a female on here and after all tbe intimate naughty chat she was asking to meet. When i told her i was off work today and asked for her to meet she gave out excusea such as 'i dont know my mobile number so you can contact me', 'my house is a mess', 'i have lost my key and cant get out the house' has anyone else had mental excuses such as these and why do people do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She probably had a cock

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"She probably had a cock "

Her pics say otherwise thats if they were hers to start with haha x

Haaaaaa!!

Sounds most likely

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Unless I have voice contact fairly early on I don't go into too much detail and arrange meets. There are too many wankers around, I'd rather pick out real awingers and meet. I'm here to meet people, not swap messages . do 'dirty' talk or wank in front of a web cam.

I once had a last min meet with a lovely gent and genuinely lost my door keys (would lose my head if it wasnt screwed on) he was stood at my door for ten mins before I found my keys, thankfully he was really nice and took my apology really well when he finally got in haha. We had been talking for about a week via text and email - I hate phone calls and he did say when he turned up at my door he thought I was a fake until I opened my door haha.

"I once had a last min meet with a lovely gent and genuinely lost my door keys (would lose my head if it wasnt screwed on) he was stood at my door for ten mins before I found my keys, thankfully he was really nice and took my apology really well when he finally got in haha. We had been talking for about a week via text and email - I hate phone calls and he did say when he turned up at my door he thought I was a fake until I opened my door haha. "

Ha ha ha, I once had a friend who pulled a girl on a night out and she had locked herself out of her house, so if had to climb up a drainpipe through the tiny bathroom window and then let her in from the inside, the things men do for sex lol

Her loss.....no honestly

Best one i had from someone ages ago was..."i'm flying out to Korea from a secret army base in the Uk"...he said he worked for MI5...hmm i think not...the words, bullshit sprung to mind!

An old topic we know but the excuse we got last night from a couple who failed to turn up made us laugh.

Sorry we weren't there, our neighbour had a stroke and we had to stay with him until the ambulance arrived , We said, your pictures never arrived either, they said sorry we're in the professional football industry so have to be discrete ! Ha ha .

» Add a new message to this topic