FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Health scare

Health scare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has had a seaxual health scare while swinging and how did you deal with the waiting for the results I am as nervous as hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive had a friend who had its no

nice eh..but he was fine..hope

u are 2..gd luck xx

Thanks for that first scare I have had and bricking. Met a guy at chams and we used condoms he was playing with four other girls that night and has since found out that he caught gonorreah that night. I love chams but not as much as my health.

Hope you get a good result must be awful haveing to wait for them.

Good luck xx

"Thanks for that first scare I have had and bricking. Met a guy at chams and we used condoms he was playing with four other girls that night and has since found out that he caught gonorreah that night. I love chams but not as much as my health."

How the hell as he caught this if using condoms the entire night shaz ????

Jeez,,,

I hope all is well

You can catch it from unprotected Oral sex.

Unprotected oral

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Would think he could spread it if 1 of the girls had it and he went from her to another with the same condom.

Doesnt explain how he caught it though.

He definately changed it for me I made sure should be ok but got checked rather be safe who knows he may of had it before coming chams.

Jeez

he shouldnt be allowed back in there till he is cleared ....

Hoping you have the all clear hun

"Would think he could spread it if 1 of the girls had it and he went from her to another with the same condom.

Doesnt explain how he caught it though."

If a woman had the infaction in her throat and she gave him oral he could catch it.

"He definately changed it for me I made sure should be ok but got checked rather be safe who knows he may of had it before coming chams."

It's easy to treat. The only worry is passing it on to anyone else before getting the results and treatment.

You'll be fine though, even if you did get it. I'm told that they get back to you with positive results quickly too. So if you're still waiting after 2 weeks there probably wasn't anything.

This is one of the reasons im not out playing or at the beach party not worth the risk.

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

still fkn scary tho no matter how it was passed on

hope all goes well hun

xx

I'm also starting to think that clubs and parties are too high risk.

Risk from oral may be lower, but when you are sharing your bits with lots of people the risk goes right up.

Of course you could have protected oral, but I've not met or seen anyone do that yet. Can't imagine using a dental dam on a woman, might as well not bother.

Safer to play with fewer people.

People can also transfer infection on their fingers or on toys.

Quite scary really.

At the very least, a trip to a club should mean making an automatic appointment for a check-up a couple of weeks later.

It only needs one person there sharing something more than their body...

"This is one of the reasons im not out playing or at the beach party not worth the risk."

Nice to see someone being responsible - Good for you girl & fingers crossed!

How did you find out BTW - who told you he was infected!

And yes Im in hiding till I got the all clear.

"I'm also starting to think that clubs and parties are too high risk.

Risk from oral may be lower, but when you are sharing your bits with lots of people the risk goes right up.

Of course you could have protected oral, but I've not met or seen anyone do that yet. Can't imagine using a dental dam on a woman, might as well not bother.

Safer to play with fewer people.

People can also transfer infection on their fingers or on toys.

Quite scary really.

At the very least, a trip to a club should mean making an automatic appointment for a check-up a couple of weeks later.

It only needs one person there sharing something more than their body..."

Thats what I'm thinking but how do you know if they have'nt played with multiple partners. Just dont know.

"Jeez

he shouldnt be allowed back in there till he is cleared ....

Hoping you have the all clear hun "

I assume that applies to the women as well.

At least he had the decency to let you know which is something I suppose.

hes not it was the first time he went to chams and he told me it would be his last.

I hope you are ok, that is really really scary.

Getting an infection from oral sex is low risk but of course in a club setting then it is a rather higher risk. I do worry about that myself.

Gonorrhea is easily treated but in women the symptoms are less severe so can be misdiagnosed but left untreated can lead to serious illness. The symptoms in women are a burning sensation on urination, an increase in vaginal discharge and bleeding/spotting. Many women may think they have a bout of cystitis as the symptoms are similar. You've done the sensible thing and got yourself checked out so dont worry as you will be given treatment if the worst is confirmed.

its scary though, cos how many of us have unprotected oral - i know i do. Ive never seen a guy go down on a woman using a dental dam and ive never seen a woman put a condom on a guy for oral. very scary. thank you for posting this as its good to raise awareness

Well no symptoms here but in 1 in 10 dont have an symptoms and like you say left untreated can be dangerous but like I say was honest at the clinic and have to go back tuesday for results chat and lecture. I have my checks every 12 weeks at fam clinic and always comes back negative but have gone to gum clinic for the full works plus throat swab.

I must say reading up on gonorrhea throat infections has been an eye opener!

Not sure how easy it is for a man to catch it from cunnilingus, but I'll be worried every time I have a sore throat now!

This website seems to have a lot of detail, doesn't exactly put your mind at ease though:

http://www.gonorrhea-symptoms.com/STD/

My SH clinic has never tested my throat!

If it's that much of a problem, why not?

And if it's a bacteria, how come you can't spread it mouth to mouth?

I think you can but all to do with bodily fluids if you have say bleeding gums.

Admiration for your openess of discussion.Most stds are treated with strong anti-biotics.Results are given very quickly if treatment is required.Some tests take longer.I've been for a check up a few times for peace of mind with no problems on a better safe than sorry note.And you never know you might pick up while there lol.Joking aside though at least you know she is gonna be ok which is better than not knowing ???

Bit like the tree surgeon who was skillful but did have a tree that crushed a house - he got a lot of trade from it because it can happen and his insurance paid out.

Ok I didn't pick up there and there are all walks of life in there.

Quite rightly it can be spread in many ways which is often overlooked.The O he had a condom is not a major saftey factor.

Risk is to be minimised by common sense and assessment.Yeah that may sound harsh lol.

Prostitues are often seen as dirt bags - the reality is that they are often cleaner than the ole bird up the club "vanilla".Most pros use protection for everything.Some pros do unprotected for extra cash - desperation to pay for something that is likely to kill them soon anyway.Having said that some are of class lol if you get my drift.

Thing is too,there is a growing tendency now for people to meet at clubs-seems appealling in ways,especially for ladies who like lots of attention too.Happens at homes etc too.

Another reason is some men "cough" not me ! are so unreliable and for a multitude or reasons I dont need to mention make arrnagements the lady gets all horned up and guess what ?? yeah you book the babysitter,spend ages preparing yourself,give the house a good clean and perhaps excited or nervous or both and he dont show up! Even worse he uses a pathetic excuse or even worse just dont say nothing!

Each to their own I say and live and let live.Tempted to visit a club myself might give that one a miss though ! lol.Been to one years ago it was alright-as a couple-didn't play though and was probably one of the worst nights out ever in fairness...why ?? not the men I have to say it was the couples,because they were a couple think they are elite...although I can be loud I can be quiet,may be I am too busy thinking... a quick reckon up in my head at the time worked out that by playing that night,the chances of being infected were very high.All from the conversation of the couple who were nice in fairness but history was appalling,not slating them for the volume of people they had been with,thats ok but the fact they had without being checked up ever.

Not the number of people who people have been with it only takes one to infect.

Honesty is a great factor but rare nowadays.If people could honestly say they had contact with x y z etc then people could think ok obviously there is an element of risk but perhaps minimal.

So as a guide to minimise but by no means a 100% :

If having contact with anyone in any way - rule number 1 get a check up regular - frequency depending on lifestyle and the peolpe in contact with.

2.If he/she or heshe or what ever they are no offence but there all sorts some convincing some confusing.. appears that a pair of gloves or condoms for oral are required - is it really worth it ?? if worn would it be enjoyable ??

3 condoms in penetration - a minefield really,cant say I like them but I do use them. Unless in a long term,with minimal risk.Chances are prior though she has had it in her mouth,I have had my mouth down there,we have kissed,my fingers have probably been around it and in her.Then I grab a condom with my hands and pop it on,wow every bugger is really happy now.Yeah the foreplay was awesome but we are now having protected sex so give us a clap lol.Realistically it minimises pregnancy and spread of stds to a degree.Perhaps more of a mind over a matter for many though.

4 Washing,ok the majority are liklely to have a good clean prior but there are a few dirty buggers lol.May be a clean at other times is good too.Your thinking this is turning into a pantomine...it can be but most need to visit the loo or what ever some point and of course we all wash our hands after.. dont have to announce what your doing or whatever but a good thorough clean with anti bac soap can be a simple method of minimising.

5 Dont be fooled - before the internet and sites like this and others even facebook lol people have had "private lives" affairs and discrete meetings have been going on since adam and eve.The bloke who works hard every day and been loyal to his wife for the last 40 years,they met in the school primary field,lovely couple.Truthfully though she got bored of him years ago sexually but everything else was ok,so he or she decided to spicen it a bit with having liasions with this really nice person who did amazing things to them. They thought they were safe because they said they only had eyes for them and one day they would be living together on a nice desert island somewhere...Truthfully though they were having liasions with their siblings too who were also very secretive.

6 So the faithfull one now has a dose,peeing with this sensation had been going on for years it was thought it was normal.The one who gave it to them was ok,they opened their eyes one day see the truth that they were being screwed by a person who had being screwing everything and got treated in fear.

7 Your reading this you hate me for this - do I look bothered - I'm being blunt ... it's the truth which some dont like - smell ... would you eat food from a restaurant if it smelt off ??? ok I am smiling now too. Some smell and taste can be enough to get you into a restaurant becauce it smells good ! but if it is rancid what would you do ???

I once fingered a girl and without her knowing I kinda disappeared politely without her ever noticing as to why. She did say though "don't you ever smell your finger like that again!" in my mind 'don't worry I wont ! '

Ok yes ladies there are times when smell is slightly different.Just had a smell ? lol. Its natural with hormones and to be fair ladies many will say semen tastes funny with what we eat ?? it works both ways.So no need to overboard with the smell thing but if it smells like it aint seen water in a while it may reflect negligence in other ways lets say.

8 These clubs ... they charge for entrance well most do. Some let single ladies in for free.Most charge a lot more for men,to the point where the men think they should get laid but in fact they dont..maybe that money could been better spent on a pro ?? There are "events and goings on" perhaps unheard of by many that will only allow people to play even if protected if they go ahead with an on site Aids test.

There is a lot of speculation about this and basically how accurate etc they are.They were not all that good years ago but now they are as good as them used by the NHS.Think they are about £20 ish.

Thats the only cost involved in these perhaps more unheard of events. Respect if these known clubs were compulsive of these tests as part of the fee to enter ???

Yes the other risks are there but treatable by anti-biotics.Maybe the people attending should be able to prove they have been checked regular.You don't get a certificate but there are probably ways of showing.

9 bisexual play,no quibbles here I love to see 2 or more ladies getting it on.Yeah seeing the toys etc too, but that massive looking thing they are using giving so much pleasure,how clean is it after its done ann, mary and may be even eric... its same priciple as jack down the club ?? but this piece of latex is loveable it stays up for ever and never lets anyone down,true but it could be riddled ...so loveable why not get a few of em and colour coded or something ???

10 After reading that lot nobody is safe ?? well simple really dont play with anyone other than yourself ...

A lenghty post with a few pointers,it aint perhaps going to stop or have much affect but it may make many more aware - the key factor !! Realistically pantomine style aint gonna happen etc but if everyone is aware they may well think and perhaps minimise.Hopefully though everyone will jam the appointment hotline for the Gum clinic.

Research reveals that Chlamydia - Ghonerea and syphilis are at an all time high in many areas. Thats the people who have been checked the numbers perhaps higher to those unknown.

Sometimes people say stuff that aint true too... sad really but it happens..

Deciding not to go to the particular club mentioned is not really gonna help - you can catch an STI anywhere, from any walk of life. And it doesnt really matter whether you only meet in your own home or meet at a club or wherever. You could arrange a meet on here, you dont know where they've been before meeting you, they could have picked up something a week ago, a month ago, etc.

I think the OP should be congratulated for having the courage to start this thread and for getting herself checked out. We should all take a leaf out of her book. Shes got herself sorted and whatever the result she is protecting herself. Its the people who dont get tested and naively assume they cant catch anything cos they always use condoms.

Fingers crossed everything will be ok for you.

Totally agree.Thought I had covered everything in my post.My opening line was admiration for openess.The club mentioned of course is as good as any.Thing is the others likely have the same problems just unheard of. The story of the faithfull man in my post reflects that the most "safe appearing" is sometimes the most risky. Would be a good idea if everyone had to have a check yearly even.Problem is some look down at people who just go to get checked when they are perhaps too embarrasssed to go.

"Deciding not to go to the particular club mentioned is not really gonna help - you can catch an STI anywhere, from any walk of life. And it doesnt really matter whether you only meet in your own home or meet at a club or wherever. You could arrange a meet on here, you dont know where they've been before meeting you, they could have picked up something a week ago, a month ago, etc.

I think the OP should be congratulated for having the courage to start this thread and for getting herself checked out. We should all take a leaf out of her book. Shes got herself sorted and whatever the result she is protecting herself. Its the people who dont get tested and naively assume they cant catch anything cos they always use condoms.

Fingers crossed everything will be ok for you. "

I will never knock chams or the people that go there I love it to bits anyone can get caught out it is easier than people think. And chams is very aware of the sexual health aspect providing free condoms behind the bar and they even have a sexual health clinic there once a month thats more than other clubs do. But how do you choose the people you play with and do you know how clean they are and how many people they have played with Thats the risk we take. I am a greedy girl and love my 3somes and more somes and always check condoms before penetration I have even been known for telling guys off before when they have tried to pull a fast one.

Hats off to you for being open and flagging this up for folks.

It's something that many seem to bury their heads in the sand over so I admire you for bringing it up.

Hope everything pans out fine for you.

Will let you know tuesday.

"I will never knock chams or the people that go there I love it to bits anyone can get caught out it is easier than people think. And chams is very aware of the sexual health aspect providing free condoms behind the bar and they even have a sexual health clinic there once a month thats more than other clubs do. But how do you choose the people you play with and do you know how clean they are and how many people they have played with Thats the risk we take. I am a greedy girl and love my 3somes and more somes and always check condoms before penetration I have even been known for telling guys off before when they have tried to pull a fast one."

How do you choose who to play with ?? You get to know them .. SIMPLE

Im sorry but you are having sex with strangers then expect to be visiting the clap clinic - the two go hand in hand

Just to say Im not knocking sex with strangers if that's your thing but as they say - don't do the crime if you cant do the time (having spent 3 hours in the clinic Friday for own peace of mind and another ALL )

Unfortunately it doesn't always work like that- I was with someone for 2 years...exclusively...or so I thought- he cheated and passed something nasty to me

But thats what we are doing on here having sex with strangers and who do you know who they are having sex with how long do you get to know a person or a couple before having sex with them and do you always keep in contact with them afterwards think about it. How many guys use their real names on here or even give out their real numbers most of them have their real phones and one for play.

Fingers crossed for you Shaz xxxxxx

Forum Mod

Shaz I take my hat off to you for bringing this up and I hope that it all works out well for you xxxx

I went for a check up a month ago just because I could, luucky I was givent the all clear.

They did a couple of tests there and then in the clinic on urine samples then did the usual swabs.

The doctor said I could phone for the results in 2 weeks BUT if they found Chlymidia or Ghonoria THY would phone me ASAP to come in for treatment.

If it is the same where you live and they havnt phoned you then fingers crossed all is good.

Bearing in mind how pop clubs are now and how they have developed, perhaps they should consider a bidet and washbasin in the rooms. This could perhaps help and would be a plus for us all?

In relation to keeping clean after a play yes a good idea.

In relation to thinking you can wash any possible infection away, unfortunately water wont help, it doesnt wash anything away.

this thread has actually scared me. even though i know the risks and the symptoms etc etc, i still deep down hope that it wont happen to me. I would never have penetrative sex without a condom, but the oral sex thing, thats whats making me scared cos i have done this - in fact ive gone down on women and men, full on contact. I bet a lot of us have. But then sucking cock with a condom on and even worse licking pussy with a dental dam - its just not sexy.

Results are sent by text message in Leeds from the clinic now & its usually pretty quick if you have anything amiss. Especially if its down on your details that you admitted to swinging at the consultation.

I go every 6 months and think everyone should do. I once met a bloke and before I slept with him he told me he wasn't having some doctor poking around at his bits. No...but you'd let just about anyone do whatever in a swing situation. I was a bit shocked at that.

Despite the fun part of this lifestyle we all have to take responsibility for ourselves and each other. Regular checks are simple and easy and keep us all safe.

oh and I hasten to add that I never slept with him after that!!!

» Add a new message to this topic