FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Strange Chat request

Strange Chat request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirty14u OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Mrs F and I were camming in Chat, and having a lovely time, following some fairly detailed and fun Directing, when we noticed a guy who just kept repeating that he wanted to see her feet. Now I am all for everyone doing what they enjoy, but is a Swinging site really the best place to get off on womens bare feet? Surely he could hang out at the bowling alley, or in a shoe shop!

Anyone else had strange requests? Well, you know, stranger than normal for Fabswingers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could be worse, he could have asked to watch you cutting your toe nails....lol

i was on another site and a guy wanted me to run my fingers through my toes as i licked my lips

By *lirty14u OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Could be worse, he could have wanted you to lick your toes while you ran your finger through your lips!

lol true hadnt thought of that

"Mrs F and I were camming in Chat, and having a lovely time, following some fairly detailed and fun Directing, when we noticed a guy who just kept repeating that he wanted to see her feet. Now I am all for everyone doing what they enjoy, but is a Swinging site really the best place to get off on womens bare feet? Surely he could hang out at the bowling alley, or in a shoe shop!

Anyone else had strange requests? Well, you know, stranger than normal for Fabswingers?"

Oh that is nothing...will post something....2 secs whilst I find it

This is all true...hemce why I wrote about it lol.

A little tipple

Okay my first request was from a guy who sent me a rather charming email which also gave his private email address. So for a few evenings we chatted via a messenger service and I quizzed the life out of him with regards swinging and thought what a pleasant chap. Sigh, so wrong again, it turned out he liked women to drink his sperm from a condom!

Ewwwww. Now call me old fashioned but I prefer it straight from the pump.

Was I being cruel to hit the delete button on this guy? Maybe he just didn’t have any glasses in his house…..

Contact deleted.

Just a sample

He was closely followed by yet another gentleman who dropped me an email with regards meeting up for fun times.

Now by this stage I had discussed these requests with other members of the site, one of which gave me the following advice.

Never go for single guys who have never been married before, there is obviously a reason they are single.

Now whilst I can’t say I agree with this statement, over the next few weeks it certainly gave me food for thought, especially when I was asked the following.

If I met this gentleman, for a social drink, would I also bring along a urine sample.

This intrigued me a little; did he want to drugs test me?

Oh no nothing that simple.

He liked to drink it. Thought he could tell a lot about a person by the taste of their pee!

Now I can hear your revulsion from here, but believe me there’s more………..

Contact deleted.

Spare body parts?

Another jolly decent charming fella (my women’s intuition had obviously buggered off about the same time as my common sense) contacted me. I thought, rather naively he had a foot fetish as he seemed very keen to gain lots of information in this area. Did I paint my toenails? How often did I wash my feet? Etc, which taking into consideration the others I had attracted did not seem too bad.

However im not into feet (cringe) and when he told me he collected toenail clippings from the women he met, I felt like I had been chatted up by a mild version of Hannibal Lecter…..

Contact deleted.

Closet stylist

Last but by no means least was the guy who liked women with long hair. Oooooh thought I, a normal request.

Now you see, me actually thinking that should have set off bloody great alarm bells that he infact was going to be anything other than normal. But no, there I was merrily wittering away making conversation as you do, when he asked the following

“Is your hair soft and silky?”

“Yes” I replied.

“Would you let me run my knob through it?”

Ummm, pregnant pause, okay im a little wary now, but I thought no harm in it really,

So replied “Im sure I can accommodate you there”

Now you see this is where I needed my women’s intuition to give me a kick before I open my mouth and say stupid things like that.

It transpired he like to wank into women’s hair. When he had ejaculated into the hair, he liked to stroke it through with his fingers and then plait the hair!

Why?????? I hear you cry.

Well don’t ask me, I just attract them, I didn’t stay around long enough to ask…..

Contact deleted.

Damn, I came back to delete that..tut

"Never go for single guys who have never been married before, there is obviously a reason they are single.

Now whilst I can’t say I agree with this statement,"

Yay!

" over the next few weeks it certainly gave me food for thought"

Oh, arse :/

""Never go for single guys who have never been married before, there is obviously a reason they are single.

Now whilst I can’t say I agree with this statement,"

Yay!

" over the next few weeks it certainly gave me food for thought"

Oh, arse :/"

lmao. Daft bugger

"Daft bugger"

Yes to the first, but not recieving on the second.

smiles...........and not even a sadistical one lol

"smiles...........and not even a sadistical one lol"

My job is done :*

"smiles...........and not even a sadistical one lol

My job is done :*"

Oh I wouldnt go that far!

"Oh I wouldnt go that far!"

For today. I have a to-do list, that I'm working on

we met a couple who seemed fine, She fucked my hubby pretty much al lnight, squirting endlessely, meanwhile her hubby proceeded to fuck me, well I say fuck, he pushed it in and out three times then stopped out ,then again etc etc..this went on for ages ,he never came at all. he then told me that he

liked feet, and if he did not like my feet he would not have fucked me, or if he did not like my shoes either.. and also had a bloke ask me if he could come to our place, lay down named and be trampled on ,and he would pay 500 pounds a go, and i could remain dressed ,my hubby and i sad, for that fee the wife will do it naked ,as long as hubby stayed in the kitchen next door just in case..he never actually went through with it..nice earner if he had lol..

Actually had a guy whisper me in chat to watch him on cam, he was about to cum for me then drink it out of a cup! eww no thanks, quite put me off my advocat snowball I was drinking at the time lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic