FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do you class as being Bi female?

What do you class as being Bi female?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I consider myself Bi sexual ,I love being with a woman, using my strap on with other women and other toys, licking fucking kissing, caressing ,the feel the taste the senuality of a woman , their curves, etc etc..and yet many women I hve oticed on here and other sites say the are Bi curious..but when asked if they ahve had experiences with women they say yes..so, what makes you a female Bi woman??? all of the aobve or none? ,and of course love cock too and men. and am married.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and Sharon talked about that a while back and her answer was..

"To have sex with a woman and enjoy it enough to want it again"

Tony

I suppose if you feel bi you are bi? no idea really, i have played with women many times but i don't consider myself bi, reason being.....because i would'nt go out looking for a female, have a 1 on 1 with a female even a ffm is to much female contact for me, but if im in a club or at a party where theres lots of people on a bed im happy to play with women, personally i dont feel that really makes me bi

Apparently a lot depends on whether you consider yourself Bi, Biplayful, Bisuggestive or Bicurious.

Allegedly it's way more complicated than simply liking some occasional girl on girl fun, but I am sure some clever folk will be along to sort it all out for you shortly

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Apparently a lot depends on whether you consider yourself Bi, Biplayful, Bisuggestive or Bicurious.

Allegedly it's way more complicated than simply liking some occasional girl on girl fun, but I am sure some clever folk will be along to sort it all out for you shortly "

i think the poster above is refeering to a long labourious thread about 2 months back where the issues were aired over a month long period by a lot of posters ,...it is complicated it wore us all out and there was no consensus or agreement on even the current headings used,never mind redefinition of the bi or bi fem role ....this is not a pun but your probably better off to suck it and see .

its a tiring debate ,not a place i would visit again with out having a knife to slash my wrists from terminal boredom

good luck

pd

A woman who has sex with both same and opposite sex

We say Curious in light of the fact she enjoys Bi sex.. but only when genuinely attracted to the other fem..

Yes.. makes her Bi.. But some seem to think its open house if you say Bi and then play..

We always discuss first however.. saves all those awkward moments.

Surely a bi female is exactly the same as a bi male. If your bisexual then you enjoy having sex with both sexes. Can't see how it has any other connotations myself.

"Apparently a lot depends on whether you consider yourself Bi, Biplayful, Bisuggestive or Bicurious.

Allegedly it's way more complicated than simply liking some occasional girl on girl fun, but I am sure some clever folk will be along to sort it all out for you shortly

i think the poster above is refeering to a long labourious thread about 2 months back where the issues were aired over a month long period by a lot of posters ,...it is complicated it wore us all out and there was no consensus or agreement on even the current headings used,never mind redefinition of the bi or bi fem role ....this is not a pun but your probably better off to suck it and see .

its a tiring debate ,not a place i would visit again with out having a knife to slash my wrists from terminal boredom

good luck

pd"

Well that was slightly quicker than I thought but as predicted

all over the place

good luck

pd

Well that was slightly quicker than I thought but as predicted "

Well i never disapoint ...us "clever folk" have reputations to keep up .)

Forum Mod

Please don't let it start all over again......please I can't take it,it was bad enough the first time round

Just do what floats your boat and call it what you want pmsl

"Please don't let it start all over again......please I can't take it,it was bad enough the first time round

Just do what floats your boat and call it what you want pmsl "

PD knows full well both my posts were in jest in the same way that I know his were as well............so calm your self down young lady

Forum Mod

"Please don't let it start all over again......please I can't take it,it was bad enough the first time round

PD knows full well both my posts were in jest in the same way that I know his were as well............so calm your self down young lady "

Errr so was mine that would be the 2 smiley faces and the pmsl bit?

Gonna roll my eyes now if we had some to roll xxx

PD knows full well both my posts were in jest in the same way that I know his were as well............so calm your self down young lady

Errr so was mine that would be the 2 smiley faces and the pmsl bit?

Gonna roll my eyes now if we had some to roll xxx"

I also used the smiley face thing miss, if they had one I would now be looking for the wooooshhhhh icon

Forum Mod

Hahaha bring back the emoticons!

Wrong thread but who cares?

"Hahaha bring back the emoticons!

Wrong thread but who cares? "

Good natured banter, my absolute favourite

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 01/06/09 16:05:41]

all over the place

Good natured banter, my absolute favourite "

HPC i am shocked you did not appreciate our twisting turning thread about bisexuality ...it was like a twisty turny thing ..for want of a better discription

shudders ...never ever again ...its a long dark tunnel and the door stays shut

"it was like a twisty turny thing "

With that quote do i detect a fan of the fabulous Black Adder????

By *unluvincplCouple  over a year ago

toytown

[Removed by poster at 01/06/09 16:47:54]

"I suppose if you feel bi you are bi? no idea really, i have played with women many times but i don't consider myself bi, reason being.....because i would'nt go out looking for a female, have a 1 on 1 with a female even a ffm is to much female contact for me, but if im in a club or at a party where theres lots of people on a bed im happy to play with women, personally i dont feel that really makes me bi"

same as above for me , and these days its a rarity with me , i much prefer cock.

all over the place

"it was like a twisty turny thing

With that quote do i detect a fan of the fabulous Black Adder????"

indeed i am i take it you are too lol

"it was like a twisty turny thing

With that quote do i detect a fan of the fabulous Black Adder????

indeed i am i take it you are too lol"

Oh big time...i love everything Black Adder, though the first series was not so good. Great to see someone else with great taste in TV at last!

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

hehehee we're saying now't this time round. Well now't much anyway....

When we started swinging Ju was very interested in female sexual contact (one of the main reasons we started swinging actually) but had never tried it so she considered herself to be bi-curious (interested but not tried)

After our first 2 meets and the fact she had tried and had liked what she'd found, she changed to bisexual on our profile (as there is not an in-between option) but however didn't consider herself to be bisexual - but as biplayful - because she enjoys fem fem sex as part of a group situation not seeking it as a thing in it's own right.

A lot of folks disagree with this idea of being biplayful but that's how Ju feels... or felt..

Recently after many experiences in the couple years between, Ju now knows she will meet at least a couple fems she knows on a 1-to-1 basis.

One of these was actually in a same sex relationship with a woman before she was married. From recent experiences with this fem and another Ju now realises she is bisexual, when she decided she wanted to occasionally meet fems on her own that kinda tipped the balance really lol.

So think of it as a progression if you like, that has certainly been our experience.

xxxx

Rich & Ju (bi-fem and proud of it)

Forum Mod

Good natured banter, my absolute favourite

HPC i am shocked you did not appreciate our twisting turning thread about bisexuality ...it was like a twisty turny thing ..for want of a better discription

shudders ...never ever again ...its a long dark tunnel and the door stays shut "

I very nearly bumped the twisty turny thing back up but thought better of it

well i did have a cunning plan but forgot to write it down !

maybe the pencil up me nose didnt help

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

i myself like a bit of girl on girl but its not essential, i prefer cock lol!! but i like the tender touch of a woman, this said i dont do strap on etc just a bit of kissing and licking!! thats just my prefernece, i am happily married, i wouldnt have just 1 to 1 with a female and would never have a relationship with a female should i find myseld ever to be single, but wot i consider myself to be someone else would maybe think differently!! so i dont really give a toss to be honest lol, as long as we'r always keeping the fun factor in wot we do and we'r not hurting any1 then who cares wot name tag we come under!!!

happy swinging xx

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i wouldnt class myself as bi sexual even though i do enjoy sex fem on fem and wouldnt pass it up if the chance popped up, but i would class myself as bi-curious...the meaning i never ever go out looking for bi fems but if at a party or social and there is a bi fem i take a fancy to i will play...but taking it one step further when im playing fem on fem with no males there would i be classed as a lesbian at the point of playing...seeing as no guys are there at the time and its only us girls i must be...lol

Don't the bisexual and bi curious labels speak for themselves? Isn't it us who are merely creating grey areas around what is in fact black and white?

Bi-curious: (curious is the clue), curious about what it is like to have sex with someone of the same gender without having done it as yet.

Bisexual: Someone who enjoys and has sex with people of the same gender, no matter if it's now and again, all the time, full on sex or just kissing and licking.

Can't see how these labels can be seen as anything else?????

"Don't the bisexual and bi curious labels speak for themselves? Isn't it us who are merely creating grey areas around what is in fact black and white?

Bi-curious: (curious is the clue), curious about what it is like to have sex with someone of the same gender without having done it as yet.

Bisexual: Someone who enjoys and has sex with people of the same gender, no matter if it's now and again, all the time, full on sex or just kissing and licking.

"

ditto

whatever happened to no means no if you don't fancy the person.

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

@gothica

That's cos you are taking a male perspective maybe. Females are complex creatures and this particular one does not see everything in plain monotone black and white

xxx

Ju & Rich

all over the place

"@gothica

That's cos you are taking a male perspective maybe. Females are complex creatures and this particular one does not see everything in plain monotone black and white

xxx

Ju & Rich"

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo dont go there ...break em apart now ....dont respond gothica ...if you do you can kiss a month of your life away honest .....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the reason I asked is, because I consider myself Bi as I like having sex with both, when we are all together, or just on my own with another woman, but I have spoken to women who say they are bi curious and sate so on their profiles ,and I think its clear ,however when asked have you not played with any women before they say yes..so got a little confused lol. .no need to drag this out, just wanted to see / hear other views on the matter. x Ty.

me

By *Brinksy xxWoman  over a year ago

Halesowen

i'd consider myself to be "bi-if i want to be"

i love men more than women so i'm not bisexual, i've been with a woman and it didnt bother me either way, so i'm not bi-curious!

would i do it again?. ... of course i always go with the flow!

For me - being bi-sexual means that I can enjoy sex with either gender.

However, I don't confuse it with being bi-amorous - In that sense I only have emotional and loving connections with other woman, so I would define myself as lesbian in a partnership sense.

Hence, I describe myself as just on the bi side of gay.... (as opposed to being on the bi side of straight, as many people seem to be...)

Don't know if this makes sense to anyone else - but this is me, and this is who I am....

"Don't the bisexual and bi curious labels speak for themselves? Isn't it us who are merely creating grey areas around what is in fact black and white?

"

have to totally agree with these sentiments they echo my thoughts exactly. Bi-curious to me is someone who is curious and not tried. So I have tried and now class myself as bi-sexual. But why the need for labels one asks, perhaps to create messages on forums she ponders!!!!

jan

» Add a new message to this topic