FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBWs!!

BBWs!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvpuppy39 OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

So larger women describe themselves as beautiful. So the male equivalent is? BFL?

Rather than BBWs, why not something more objective and descriptive! BWs maybe

Simples

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So larger women describe themselves as beautiful. So the male equivalent is? BFL?

Rather than BBWs, why not something more objective and descriptive! BWs maybe

Simples "

How does that work?

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

whats BFL mean? i'm new to all this, sorry.

To be honest, im getting a little fed up of this kind of thread.

Lets just say that swinging is made up of all shapes and sizes, you will meet and hopefully have fun with those you like and have a sexual connection with be it whatever size the person happens to be.

Its the diversity of all of us that makes it interesting.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"To be honest, im getting a little fed up of this kind of thread.

Lets just say that swinging is made up of all shapes and sizes, you will meet and hopefully have fun with those you like and have a sexual connection with be it whatever size the person happens to be.

Its the diversity of all of us that makes it interesting. "

It's just another vieled thread to have a pop at those of us with boobs, bums and waists.

Shame on the OP for starting yet ANOTHER thread that will quickly disintegrate into chaos.

I dunno, was it not simply saying that all big women aren't necessarily beautiful? (Just as all thin women would not necessarily be entitled to call themselves BTWs, as there are just as many butt-ugly thin women as there are fat ones).

For the record, I love boobs, bums, waists and all those lovely curvy bits that come with a real woman.

I suppose I do have to agree a little with the man though, I've seen some "BBWs" that weren't so middle-B, yet no-one ever abbreviates to BW.

I guess BFL is Big Fat Lad? I dunno.

And once more for the record (before I get verbally assaulted), I love curvy women.

Love um or hate um, im just sooooooo fed up with this kind of thread

ffs, there are other things to worry about ya know and us big gals aint gonna jump on anyones bones just because your a man,

WE do have taste ! and are quite choosy .

To qualify that (though I'm sure I prob don't need to), there I've only recently looked at a woman's profile who described herself as "large". Quite frankly I don't really care what she calls herself as she looks absolutely gorgeous and I'd gladly sell a few major organs to do naughty things with her.

On the other hand, not too long before that I'd seen someone describing themselves as "athletic". That may well be, but all the hours in the gym can't be any substitute for the X-factor (sex-appeal, whatever you wanna call it) that some larger ladies might have and I wouldn't even have touched her with my mate's bargepole.

I read many many many many profiles that read "good looking "

and im gobsmacked.

they downright fugly

but the difference bieng......i dont keep starting threads about the same bloody thing !!!

I move on and look for the good looking ones,

Get a life ....pleeeeeeeze

...was only adding my 2p!

but then I suppose any comment is fuel to the fire. Lips are now shut on size comments.

Im not having a go at you ...

JUST the nature of the thread....yet again......

oh ok, I have'nt been around long enough to see it....again. With the huge archives of forum threads going back for what seems like forever, it could take a while to acquaint myself with topics past.