FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sub men

Sub men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugatits76 OP   Woman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

im curious to know how many men actually like to be dominated and how far would you go? likes/dislikes please. I've always liked the men to be in control in the bedroom but im wondering now if I should change my role. Dom females your input would be great too. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can easily switch.

Sometimes having the control taken away and letting someone dominate is really great.

yes that's why im sub in the bedroom as im not in life outside but just curious to know what men like

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'm sub but single. Would love to meet someone to explore my limits with rather than 2 minute one off meets! I'm openminded to trying new things x

I'm thinking of experimenting with the idea. Not being the person who always takes control is apealing.

and what kind of ideas do you have for a dom female? What would turn you on

Yeadon/Leeds

Someone that takes control. That wants to be pleased and is not worried about asking/telling/giving instructions

"Someone that takes control. That wants to be pleased and is not worried about asking/telling/giving instructions"

Yeadon/Leeds

Although it's not always that simple!

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi we were having almost exactly the same conversation in Infusion on Friday!

Pls PM me for more...

_tripper9

Xxx

I enjoy being sub in bedroom or with partner simply as i am totaly dom at work and in a position of command therefore for me its is my relief valve and my way of unwinding as for how far then its total with a female partner strap in sex the lot if with a tv then she is top i am bottom

Strap on even lol

P loves to be wholly sub sometimes. He loves the feeling of giving over control to someone else and for them to use him solely for their pleasure - he gets his pleasure from knowing that they're getting theirs.

Very similar to many others on this thread - he's always in charge at work and loves to relinquish that.

By *ogloomMan  over a year ago

Levens

Tied to the bed. Dildo in the arse whilst being commanded to toss yourself off.

Having your face sat on.

Being ridden hard

Told to strip

Told how to play not being allowed to touch her

being restricted whilst she invades your space touching or teasing you

Etc....

ive just been told I can't be a dom if I don't use a strap on??

"ive just been told I can't be a dom if I don't use a strap on?? "

What a load of bollox female on male strap on is just one form of dom xx. I have been totally dominated by a woman in bed and she has not even gone anywhere near my arse

"Tied to the bed. Dildo in the arse whilst being commanded to toss yourself off.

Having your face sat on.

Being ridden hard

Told to strip

sounds good to me

Etc...."

Yeadon/Leeds

I adore being commanded to give oral

"yes that's why im sub in the bedroom as im not in life outside but just curious to know what men like "

Me too!!!

"im curious to know how many men actually like to be dominated and how far would you go? likes/dislikes please. I've always liked the men to be in control in the bedroom but im wondering now if I should change my role. Dom females your input would be great too. Thanks "

Always been dom but recently tried sub differ but bloody turn on lol

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Need this again..

Nice for the woman to take charge at times its a revelation...

I can't do it.....I've tried, but subservience doesn't sit well with me whatsoever.....

A friend of mine cuffed me once....just once....I broke the cuffs.

"I can't do it.....I've tried, but subservience doesn't sit well with me whatsoever.....

A friend of mine cuffed me once....just once....I broke the cuffs. "

Not for everyone

Always like the idea of trying sub but I'm natraly dominant and end up taking over or playing rough

Take over I really wouldn't mind lol

"I can't do it.....I've tried, but subservience doesn't sit well with me whatsoever.....

A friend of mine cuffed me once....just once....I broke the cuffs.

Not for everyone "

Apparently not......

Though I do enjoy acts often asscociated with being a little sub, such as foot worship, golden showers, creampie cleanup etc, they're just done very much on my terms.

"ive just been told I can't be a dom if I don't use a strap on?? "

Lol, desperate people will say anything to get what they want. I ignore manipulators and equate them to rapists in my head.

You do what you want AND what your sub wants. You arrange stuff together based on what you both like, then you're the one giving all the orders and in control when playing.

I'd never considered being either sub or dom till I met my current gf. We discovered together that she likes me being dominant. Not in a role play way, both of us just end up laughing, but physically taking charge and being forceful. Then one day she totally flipped sides, threw me off pinned me down and totally used me. I loved it! We now both switch as the mood takes us. Spanking, restraints and whips are sometimes used. Its all down to understanding each other totally.

[Removed by poster at 30/03/15 05:43:23]

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I have traditionally been Dom but have always known from an early age that I have this other side trying to get out. Have played sub a little but not with a truly dominant woman.

As I get older want more and more to push this side forward and submit to a Domme.

How far I will go - This is still to be found out bit I am not interested in being sissified, blood or permanent marking for definite

Happy to be educated

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Im switch but do enjoy being sub lots! Usually fairly mild stuff, tie and tease etc. Love to be tied and face sat (see my pics). Cock and balls tied, a little pain eg pegs or spanking and being directed. I'd love to meet a dom couple or a couple with a sub fem and be directed by dom male partner.

Have had a couple of amazing and boundary pushing sessions with a pro domme. Pm me for more details!

For phill hear he can be subm and is looking for a dominant woman to push his boundaries

Lots of fantasys around that he would be happy to discuss

Wax ice restraints pain toys diffrent locations

He enjoy knowing he is just for a dominants pleasure

Feel free to message him / us

Lots of 'sub' men seem to think it's all about just getting someone to give them what they want while they're 'tied up'.

They sure have a shock when they come and sub to me.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I switch and can be *very* compliant for the right lady...in and out of the bedroom.

While I have my likes and needs, it's not all about me. It should be about me pleasing the dominant lady.

As a sub, for me, it's not about being turned on.

I loved to be tied. I quickly drop into my own special place. I feel every rope as it runs across another or bites into my skin.

I find I can only hear my Mistress clearly. I can hear others in the background, if they are rude enough to try to interrupt, but I don't register their words.

I love being whipped, paddled, spanked etc. same thing happens. I get a rush. A kind of buzz.

I get turned on when she tells me to perform sexual acts for her or if while tied, she allows others to play with me.

Luton

When I have subbed in the past it has been about passing some measure of control over to the domme.

In terms of kink I was exclusively dom for about four years and the sub side of me is more to the surface now. Limit wise, I am married with her blessing to explore submission. Returning home with heavy marks is fine, though the influence the domme can have in my day to day life will be limited.

Part of me just needs to submit my body and my will.

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi all, our relationship is changing, my wife is deciding what she wants now.

When she is in full flight she is very dominant, so much so that unless we had video evidence she would claim it was me in charge. For us we don't want to keep repeating the same patern I love seeing this new side of my wife.

But perhaps it's what they say "the sub is the one who's really in control"

Ohhh now I'am confused!

I'm not good at listening to instructions. I don't understand the dynamics of it all. But, that is just me. May give it a go one day.

...if i want to lick pussy. I'd lick it. If someone tells me i can't. Erm, not sure how i'd react lol

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Tied to the bed. Dildo in the arse whilst being commanded to toss yourself off.

Having your face sat on.

Being ridden hard

Told to strip

Etc...."

this just about sums up what I like when being sub as I am also a Switch

"Im switch but do enjoy being sub lots! Usually fairly mild stuff, tie and tease etc. Love to be tied and face sat (see my pics). Cock and balls tied, a little pain eg pegs or spanking and being directed. I'd love to meet a dom couple or a couple with a sub fem and be directed by dom male partner. This is what I'm planning on doing as part of a couple we're both supposed to be dom to a sub meet but I think I would enjoy more being sub and my dom intructing the sub what to do with me then if I get in the moment who knows my dom side might appear

Have had a couple of amazing and boundary pushing sessions with a pro domme. Pm me for more details! "

By *effrey45Man  over a year ago

Lytham

Not into the tied up thing but having my face ridden and being told to worship any part if her body is incredibly sexy.

Not being allowed to come until she is fully satisfied is also a great ending to proceedings.

"Lots of 'sub' men seem to think it's all about just getting someone to give them what they want while they're 'tied up'.

They sure have a shock when they come and sub to me."

Think I need to tick this off my bucket list .

True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play.

i wanna be dominated im naked on cam in the directing room willing to be used

"True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play."
and that my friends is exactly why so many have bad experiences!!!

"true subs" ffs it's a partnership and based on trust and a willingness to explore. Not a freebie for wanna be doms/domnes to do as they please!!

Luton

And "twue alpha doms" do whatever they like with "twue subs". Whatever.

Its all about consent.

"True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play."

Bollocks.

No such thing as a 'true' sub. Only people who think they're better than others.

And everyone has limits. I'm sure no one would let me cut their arm off, or try and eat their earlobes. Or affect their job, their mortgage, their family and friends...

You can play perfectly healthily with limits in place. People who think you can't aren't safe.

"True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play.

Bollocks.

No such thing as a 'true' sub. Only people who think they're better than others.

And everyone has limits. I'm sure no one would let me cut their arm off, or try and eat their earlobes. Or affect their job, their mortgage, their family and friends...

You can play perfectly healthily with limits in place. People who think you can't aren't safe."

I would be a sub. But would have to have trust and limitations that would not cross

Luton

"True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play.

Bollocks.

You can play perfectly healthily with limits in place. People who think you can't aren't safe."

I've said this elsewhere. You talk sense

Limits should be discussed and can be pushed but never broken without consent. Everyone has limits. Everyone plays in different ways and gains fulfilment from different things.

Yes, I can be encouraged to do things that I find unpleasant by a domme, and that's part of the fun sometimes, but I wouldn't (indeed legally cannot) consent to permanent damage or serious illness as a result of a scene.

"True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play. and that my friends is exactly why so many have bad experiences!!!

"true subs" ffs it's a partnership and based on trust and a willingness to explore. Not a freebie for wanna be doms/domnes to do as they please!! "

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Are there any other men than submissives?

"True subs do exactly that submit. No pre conditions no limits. Others play. and that my friends is exactly why so many have bad experiences!!!

"true subs" ffs it's a partnership and based on trust and a willingness to explore. Not a freebie for wanna be doms/domnes to do as they please!! "

every well said x

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I enjoy the company of a lot of sub guys and im also approached by loads of Dom guys who want to try subbing as well as `straight` guys who want to try forced bi so methinks theres alot more out there than actually let on ..

Subs levels and limits come in varying degrees and are added to with experience and The BEST Doms+Dommes have usually always subbed at some point ..

Prestwich

A true Domme wants to understand her sub, as thats the only way to test his limits...

Wannabee Dommes have no understanding of the phsycology within the relationship and just treat everyone the same,whereas everyone is VERY different..

I am lucky enough to have some great subs i play with,and others who are useless to start with who become better as the time and application is put in ..

I also `train` alot of girls who want to become more domme and see that alot in couples.. Guys who dont allow their partner to take controll (is she wishes) have no idea how much they are missing out on

well said miss and thank you blacpool x

I'm a sub and love it! Love being told what to do! Never done it with a couple though only on a one on one! I find it all a big turn on! Love being made to suck the strap on like it's a cock and being fucked with it! Hmmmmm I've no desire to switch at all! I'm very dominant in my life so it's nice to be dominated! !!

I need a domme lady

Prestwich

"I need a domme lady "

every guy does... especially the ones who dont realise it

"I need a domme lady

every guy does... especially the ones who dont realise it "

I want to explore my sub side I always got turned on by humiliation so am looking for a Dom who wants to do I are me

I love to lick and please

Luton

I'm also looking to explore my submissive side and have a separate profile for that purpose....

Back to the OP's question "what is it like?"

It can be exhilarating. My experience is not vast but I have had a Mistress, who would give me orders/instructions between our meetings. One time I was instructed that I could not have an orgasm for three days (as a punishment), which left me pretty much permanently horny for that time. I was able to make love to my wife of course but I wasn't allowed to cum. Other orders might be to change my facebook profile picture. That little measure of control meant that Mistress was on my mind while not interfering with my everyday life or my marriage. And yes, my wife approves.

As for sessions, the rush from being restrained, flogged, paddled, caned, anally trained, pegged and generally abused can be amazing. When a compatible and skilful domme has her way with me, I can take a lot of pain (think flogged on a cross for three hours at a time) and reach subsbapce. It also has the effect of emptying my mind as I concentrate on pleasing my domme and taking the pain. Afterwards my mind is so clear I can solve problems that have been bothering me for weeks.

Sometimes I am sexually aroused by all this, sometimes I am not but in those instances what I get from it is the knowledge that I am pleasing "she who must be pleased" and submitting.

Sadly I have no Mistress or regular BDSM play partner at the moment.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

I was once totaly sub and had a master whome I served.

however Iam now trying out my dom side with the aid of a willing guy from here. Its not as natual for me at first but slowly getting used to it and love the feeling of a man at my mercy

I stand corrected!

It's not for me.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

A friend of mine cuffed me once....just once....I broke the cuffs. "

Sounds a bit like me, I just can't. I dunno what it is, but it seems to be the way I'm wired. I can take a woman being on top for about 5 minutes, even.

And I don't fit the traditional "workplace" stereotype...I run my own business and work with and for myself, so I have nobody to answer to.

"im curious to know how many men actually like to be dominated and how far would you go? likes/dislikes please. I've always liked the men to be in control in the bedroom but im wondering now if I should change my role. Dom females your input would be great too. Thanks "

Willing volunteer here for you to test on OP!

I love sucking on a dildo / strap on. Find it so sexy !

Thanks for your comments guys and girls its really give me something to think about as im coming round to the idea of actually doing it (still not sure about the strap on) lol but who knows with time and experience x

Good for you

The strap on is just a bit of fun. I used to have a woman watch me suck and she'd tell me exactly what to do. Was a lot of fun, pretty harmless as well, might be a good way to start? X

"I need a domme lady

every guy does... especially the ones who dont realise it "

24/7 FLR, nothing is better

Luton

You don't have to use a strap-on if you don't want. My ex-Mistress didn't own one and wasn't interested in going near my hole. Everyone is different. A man can be dominated without being penetrated.

My most recent play partner loved using an inflating dildo on me.

By *ull-mkMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I can vouch for debbies (from MK) new found love of sub men (im one of her old dom males). watch out sub guys she is learning quickly

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

hey Dan always a pleasure to hear from you but dont scare them all off me lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic