FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So erotic....

So erotic....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The anticipation of a meet, when you know that soon your naked bodies will be tied up in a sensual embrace. She can seduce me just by dressing to impress, and I love to trace her curves with my hands and lips as I slowly undress her. Then she slowly unbuttons my jeans as she kisses my belly reaches in to find I'm rock hard and gently lowers her gorgeous hot wet mouth onto me .... Bliss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tease

Filth........disgraceful. .......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Tease "

Given half a chance

*sigh

sounds lush

By *kishaWoman  over a year ago

Fun world

"The anticipation of a meet, when you know that soon your naked bodies will be tied up in a sensual embrace. She can seduce me just by dressing to impress, and I love to trace her curves with my hands and lips as I slowly undress her. Then she slowly unbuttons my jeans as she kisses my belly reaches in to find I'm rock hard and gently lowers her gorgeous hot wet mouth onto me .... Bliss "

I like to tease a guy more than that. I would open his jeans nd pull them down so that he springs free right in front of my face, but i wudnt put my lips on it straight away, i would savour the moment, lick my lips, look up at him and gently kiss it.

» Add a new message to this topic