FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Greedy GF.

Greedy GF.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eadonistCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

Hi.

Hopefully she won't check the forums and ruin a possible surprise.. But here we go.

The GF has for as long as we have been going out has wanted to be in the middle of a male heavy gangbang.

I naturally want to help her with this, but wondered if anyone had tips on organisation and safety etc.

We're both bi so a decent amount of bi guys would be handy as then people can "help eachother" as it were.

What's your thoughts on the matter.

I would appreciate no private messages as she's not supposed to know about this till it happens.

Ta.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Select gangbang on the meet section and set up the date and describe what will happened in that box, good luck.

You can only try and give it ago.

I'm trying to arrange on myself, for myself ( sad state of affairs..) not headed under a GB because, personally, I don't like the term... but good luck!

You can't use your profile to arrange it then??? Make one of your own purely just for GB. Invite double the amount you want. They may want to see pics of her... Or be wary that you're genuine but you could give them a pointer to your couples profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You might want to reconsider the surprise element. I have no reason to doubt you are genuine but look at it from a prospective participants point of view. If I were a man I would much rather take part in a gang bang that the woman knew about in advance and that I was sure she wanted to go ahead with.

You might find that you have more luck if the lady herself is requesting it.

Ashton under Lyne

True.. A GB is a bit if a harsh term.. But it's easier than going through the whole process of what spawned this desire.

Bur indo like the idea if a separate profile.. Thanks.

Ashton under Lyne

"You might want to reconsider the surprise element. I have no reason to doubt you are genuine but look at it from a prospective participants point of view. If I were a man I would much rather take part in a gang bang that the woman knew about in advance and that I was sure she wanted to go ahead with.

You might find that you have more luck if the lady herself is requesting it."

All valid points.. But you see we are all but surprising each other.. granted I would give her suitable warning bit not that much.. (trust me I know her well enough tonknow she'd love the idea)

Go to Partners on bi night.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You might want to reconsider the surprise element. I have no reason to doubt you are genuine but look at it from a prospective participants point of view. If I were a man I would much rather take part in a gang bang that the woman knew about in advance and that I was sure she wanted to go ahead with.

You might find that you have more luck if the lady herself is requesting it.

All valid points.. But you see we are all but surprising each other.. granted I would give her suitable warning bit not that much.. (trust me I know her well enough tonknow she'd love the idea)

"

I don't need to trust you .

The internet is a funny old place and I am a cynical old bag.

By *exy6768Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes just put on meets and see how u go, can only but try and can I say ....she a lucky lady

we contacted a guy who said he could arrange and host and he had veri,s to back it up we over invited the numbers but they all turned up she was kept very busy that night

» Add a new message to this topic