FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would you?

Would you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you saw someone on here had 30 meets in a month with 30 different people (No clubs) would you meet them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you saw someone on here had 30 meets in a month with 30 different people (No clubs) would you meet them?"

Depends on what they say. If it was a greedy girl that had been to a few parties that month that wouldn't bother me but it would be different to someone who'd been shagging every day of the month. But each to their own.

Is it male or female the person in question

no

thats kinda reckless

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I had 7 meets in 7 days.. then a few the following week. Nobody seemed to mind.

yumsville

and to mention OP ... if you have biddies - you might not be being verified throughout the 30 days although you might be meeting. Who would really know how regularly you are having sex - veris just let people know you are genuine / dencent really

good luck to them we say , would we meet them yes if we clicked after all it is a sex meet site ...lucky they get so much free time

"no

thats kinda reckless"

In what way is it reckless ? Personally no, if they were all play meets.

"If you saw someone on here had 30 meets in a month with 30 different people (No clubs) would you meet them?"

I am very popular so what ??

"no

thats kinda reckless

In what way is it reckless ? Personally no, if they were all play meets."

30 meets in 30 days?

this is the net man. you need to be more careful

What difference does it make how many meets someone else has? I mean, an honest question, if everyone wears protection on a meet, what difference does it make how many people the other person has had sex with?

-Courtney

"I had 7 meets in 7 days.. then a few the following week. Nobody seemed to mind. "

How odd none of them verified you!!

I see it as that person is having fun while they can and good on them. Don't know what's round the corner in this game called life.

So no it wouldn't bother us.

Yes I would op, its NSA lol.

Leeds

Just to make it clear.... I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just asking if you would meet them

"What difference does it make how many meets someone else has? I mean, an honest question, if everyone wears protection on a meet, what difference does it make how many people the other person has had sex with?

-Courtney"

yumsville

"and to mention OP ... if you have biddies - you might not be being verified throughout the 30 days although you might be meeting. Who would really know how regularly you are having sex - veris just let people know you are genuine / dencent really"

that was supposed to say *buddies.

yumsville

"I had 7 meets in 7 days.. then a few the following week. Nobody seemed to mind.

How odd none of them verified you!!"

pmfsl - oKay.

"What difference does it make how many meets someone else has? I mean, an honest question, if everyone wears protection on a meet, what difference does it make how many people the other person has had sex with?

-Courtney"

Does everyone wear protection though? I know I do but I can't vouch for the other 30 people that have been there.

yumsville

I think if you are running through 30 people it kind of indicates you'll fuck anything that'll move. To gain a sexual interest over simple physical appearance, you are seriously going to have to 'luck out' to find 30 hot meets back to back.

I have came close to meeting that many days back to back, with a day or two off, but that was only as I had several buddies for several months. Cant speak for anyone else but protection has to be paramount with any casual meets.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

It has no bearing whatsoever on whether we would meet them. This is a swingers site! We tend to shag each other at least that much in a month (well maybe not quite!) so what is the difference?

We just admire the energy you (one!?) need to please 30 different people, most impressive!

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

No way

"If you saw someone on here had 30 meets in a month with 30 different people (No clubs) would you meet them?

It has no bearing whatsoever on whether we would meet them. This is a swingers site! We tend to shag each other at least that much in a month (well maybe not quite!) so what is the difference?

We just admire the energy you (one!?) need to please 30 different people, most impressive! "

you honestly cant differentiate between shagging 30 times as a couple and shagging 30 diff people in a month???

seriously!?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

-Courtney"

Because even with condoms there are risks, and the more people meet, the more that risk multiplies. It's nothing to do with judgement - it's simple maths.

-Courtney

Does everyone wear protection though? I know I do but I can't vouch for the other 30 people that have been there."

But it wouldn't matter what the other 30 people did. If you wear protection, and the people who met 30 people wear protection - and you fuck eachother, why would it matter what the other 30 people did?

-Courtney

-Courtney

Does everyone wear protection though? I know I do but I can't vouch for the other 30 people that have been there.

But it wouldn't matter what the other 30 people did. If you wear protection, and the people who met 30 people wear protection - and you fuck eachother, why would it matter what the other 30 people did?

-Courtney"

so your other half wouldnt ask you to exercise any caution other than a johnny if you were gonna meet 30 random guys, 30 days on the trot from a sex site on the internet? lol

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Depends how hot they were

Leeds

Personally my answer would be I wouldn't meet them. And before anyone else points out that this is a swingers site I am perfectly aware, but come on where are the morals?

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

They are your morals. You have made the choice to deem someone else as not having morals because they do not fit in with your idea of how people should behave. Some would say we all have no morals for being on this site. Each to their own.

-Courtney

-Courtney

so your other half wouldnt ask you to exercise any caution other than a johnny if you were gonna meet 30 random guys, 30 days on the trot from a sex site on the internet? lol"

To be honest with you, I wouldn't meet 30 guys in a month. But, the guys I do meet....yes we use condoms. What else should I use that will keep me better protected?

To clarify, I'm not saying I would meet them. I just don't understand how the number of people they have fucked would effect me. I have played with people in clubs, and I don't even know how many people they have fucked. To mitigate that risk, we use condoms...so to me it wouldn't make a difference.

I am not trying to be the spokesperson for this. Just stating my opinion.

-Courtney

"Personally my answer would be I wouldn't meet them. And before anyone else points out that this is a swingers site I am perfectly aware, but come on where are the morals?"

How exactly does that reflect on their morals?

"Personally my answer would be I wouldn't meet them. And before anyone else points out that this is a swingers site I am perfectly aware, but come on where are the morals?"

So you are saying whether it's right or wrong? It was just that you were waiting to say it?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

Wouldn't really bother me. If I click with someone I'd follow it through. In all honesty I hardly even look at veris when looking at profiles

[Removed by poster at 31/07/15 18:04:13]

-Courtney

-Courtney"

Never had a condom split? Lucky you

Chudleigh

Maybe it would be more acceptable if a day was left free between each meet! ; )

-Courtney

-Courtney

Never had a condom split? Lucky you"

No, I haven't. And that is a risk you take with everyone you have sex with, regardless.

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

No, I haven't. And that is a risk you take with everyone you have sex with, regardless.

-Courtney"

For sure, but that risk kind of increases when someone has had so many partners who may or may not have worn protection.

I'd be cautious, but after only having 3 conversations since I joined this site, I doubt I'd meet anyone with that record

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

For sure, but that risk kind of increases when someone has had so many partners who may or may not have worn protection."

Yes, and it increases when you join a swingers site and have sex with people who have lots of sex with multiple partners. It increases when I have sex with people in clubs without knowing their history. Lots of what we are doing increases that risk. I'm saying I don't think that would be any more of an issue than all the others I mentioned. You can have a different opinion.

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

For sure, but that risk kind of increases when someone has had so many partners who may or may not have worn protection."

Can you guarantee that all the people you meet have always used protection? What people say and what they do can often be two different things. People could be meeting every day, but may not show their veris so you wouldn't be none the wiser.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"No"

I like your answers,short and to the point!

I wouldn't just decide on that one factor it's best not to get judgey without knowing all the facts.

I'd wonder why I was only number 31 on the itinerary

Yes we would , it would be great to meet people like ourselves

We go out 3 times a week and sometimes have up to 5 meets a night , so we we theoretically have more meets than the example used .

Albeit 90% soft swing , and always condom for full sex .

It's a swinging site for us , in the sense that it's a place to meet other like minded folk who enjoy NSA sexual fun .

Those who judge others for the amount of sexual meets they have have no place in our life .

"no

thats kinda reckless

30 meets in 30 days?

this is the net man. you need to be more careful "

So if it was 30 meets in 30 days from meeting random strangers in pubs and night clubs that wouldn't be reckless ?

"no

thats kinda reckless

30 meets in 30 days?

So if it was 30 meets in 30 days from meeting random strangers in pubs and night clubs that wouldn't be reckless ?"

i didnt say that or make that comparison did i? lol

No because I don't meet women and no man in heres getting that many meets

"no

thats kinda reckless

30 meets in 30 days?

So if it was 30 meets in 30 days from meeting random strangers in pubs and night clubs that wouldn't be reckless ?

i didnt say that or make that comparison did i? lol

"

No but I still don't know what you mean by reckless. In what way is meeting that many people from an adult site reckless ?

"I had 7 meets in 7 days.. then a few the following week. Nobody seemed to mind.

How odd none of them verified you!!"

That's why nobody minded

"Just to make it clear.... I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just asking if you would meet them"

Your status implies you think it's wrong

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

What's to say it's not a return profile & the Vetifications are not from people they've already met & not in the date the Meet occurred. I don't always Verify someone after a Meet on the same day.

"...

Those who judge others for the amount of sexual meets they have have no place in our life .

"

Morals!!

"good luck to them we say , would we meet them yes if we clicked after all it is a sex meet site ...lucky they get so much free time "

defo meet ...the more meets they have had most likely they will be right filthy in bed if we made it that far

forget the london marathon lets all do the fuckathon it takes place at a travelodge near you lol

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Morals?

Which ones?

We kind of left the ones about non-marital sex at the door when we joined the site. We still tend to keep the 'judge not, lest you be judged' one with us though.

Assuming 30 in a month is too much, what level is 'morally acceptable'?

(There is a part of me that thinks at least someone meeting that many people wouldn't be able to remember just how forgettable my sexual prowess is )

Mr ddc

Chudleigh

"I'd wonder why I was only number 31 on the itinerary "

Life is always like that

Leeds

"Just to make it clear.... I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just asking if you would meet them

Your status implies you think it's wrong

"

I didn't say it was wrong....it's just not for me

» Add a new message to this topic