FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age problem

Age problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there no seniors on fab?? If so do they only message under 60?? Jon and I have problems attracting guys or couples under 60 and it is very frustrating as Jon is such a lovely guy...any suggestions about improving pics/profile would be welcomed please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are there no seniors on fab?? If so do they only message under 60?? Jon and I have problems attracting guys or couples under 60 and it is very frustrating as Jon is such a lovely guy...any suggestions about improving pics/profile would be welcomed please! "

Don't think age comes into, I prefer older men to younger than me! Try adding some new hot public pics! Good luck xx

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I was chatting to a guy in his 80s (yes really) who still swings with his 2nd wife (in here 70s).

On one level WTF? on another - good luck to your sir!

By *aneSmith5TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely

There is an age problem on here,mainly due to lack of older members.

If I was nearby would be happy to meet you both

I find that an amazing statement.

We only look for people over 50, more usually over 55, and have no problems finding suitable recruits. Whether it ends up going all the way is, of course, another question.

Might be they left? Seen loads of old guys moaning at not being able to get meets.

I'm not into older either, am the same as you and don't want people my age but want younger.

» Add a new message to this topic