FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men with "big" cocks...

Men with "big" cocks...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me....(one for the ladies here)...but if you get a message from a guy with big cock or similar in their name, or telling you they have a big cock.... Is it usually total bollocks. If you look they just have a fairly average cock (which I do actually prefer) what they do have is cock for brains most of the time!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They don't got one, loads that say they got a 9" in the forum but have been found out by reverse image lol.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Is it just me....(one for the ladies here)...but if you get a message from a guy with big cock or similar in their name, or telling you they have a big cock.... Is it usually total bollocks. If you look they just have a fairly average cock (which I do actually prefer) what they do have is cock for brains most of the time!!"
. Very true . Only you the recipient of the message can make a judgement based on the pictures . In any event , quality is better than quantity..

If a guy starts banging on about his cock whatever the size, I'm not interested. I want to meet a person, not a cock or one who thinks its the only thing women want.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

It's how they use it, but pics are funny in terms of perspective, we've had a couple of meets (great meets) with guys whose pics showed "huge cocks" and on the day, I was bigger than both, so perspective on pics is strange. Clearly the only way to prove it is with a tv remote or lager can ....that was a joke before anyone starts sending us pics like that!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"Is it just me....(one for the ladies here)...but if you get a message from a guy with big cock or similar in their name, or telling you they have a big cock.... Is it usually total bollocks. If you look they just have a fairly average cock (which I do actually prefer) what they do have is cock for brains most of the time!!"

Ok... Know this is one for the ladies, but I find it weird too.

I wouldn't put a cock pic up, but get asked for one so often, it's easier and saves time to do so.

But I also dislike describing yourself as BBC, a bull or having black in your name...

When I was in China I got given the king of all "black names".

The "Heise Long" meaning Black Dragon, but i find it a little cringe worthy!

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

Photographs have to be viewed in the knowledge that 'angle' makes a difference.

I've also seen some very large ladies look smaller because of camera angle.

It's all smoke & mirrors!

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

smoke and mirrors, good phrase!

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with men with smaller or average size cocks..... I had a boyfriend at uni whose penis was rather thin and small but fuck me,he knew exactly what to do with it! Size ain't everything!

I'm being totally honest here and in no way trying to create a "look at me" twist but I personally don't think I'm big but get told I am , ( by women and men ) , I'd rather be liked ( in a wish to meet sense ) for my sense of sincerity and willingness to have sexy fun for both of us rather than to think it's about boosting anyone's ego....we were given what we have ( from being created at birth lol ) ... its not what we have but what we do with it I think.

I'm NOT that shallow to think it's all about size.... more about the chemistry between lovers that makes for great sex.

I get instantly turned off by a guy that feels he has to draw my attention to his cock. Don't get me wrong, I like to see what I'm potentially going to get, but I prefer to have a sneaky peek without referring to the fact that I have seen and like what I see.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Having a big cock is not the be all and end all of it. Might be big but can he use it and not just think cos it's big it's going to make me cum.

It's not just about penetration it's the whole package from start to finish.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Most men like to think they've got a 'big' cock.

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Women show off their tits and pussies and us men don't complain!!!

"If a guy starts banging on about his cock whatever the size, I'm not interested. I want to meet a person, not a cock or one who thinks its the only thing women want."

This. If they think their size is the only/best thing going for them, I'm not interested. Names with the size in really put me off.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I want to know what he's like and going to do for me and understands me. Usually the big cock emphasis masks something that is important to know.

I'm happy with a range of sizes.

Can I just remind everyone that some milking is needed in Penge tonight.

"Women show off their tits and pussies and us men don't complain!!!"

There's a difference between showing it and waving it in our faces!

"Women show off their tits and pussies and us men don't complain!!!

There's a difference between showing it and waving it in our faces! "

Exactly, I can't imagine many women send a photo of their tits saying look at my huge tits, I want to shove them in your face or maybe they do, might give it a go!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Women show off their tits and pussies and us men don't complain!!!"

How many women boast about having a "big" pussy?

It's one thing to show pics (not too many) but it's the boasting about it being the be all and end all.

Just shows that the biggest cock is the guy himself....

I have no problems with my own size, as far as I can tell it's average. I have been told a few times however that when the woman had enjoyed was my girth. To be honest I think my tongue and lips (AND brain) do most for a woman !!!

All this said I 'sigh' a bit when women 'demand' BIG cocks. It's true they DO have better sex with them, but I wonder if that's through anticipation as opposed to physical effect.

"I have no problems with my own size, as far as I can tell it's average. I have been told a few times however that when the woman had enjoyed was my girth. To be honest I think my tongue and lips (AND brain) do most for a woman !!!

All this said I 'sigh' a bit when women 'demand' BIG cocks. It's true they DO have better sex with them, but I wonder if that's through anticipation as opposed to physical effect. "

How do you know its true, have you conducted a survey??!

Exactly, I can't imagine many women send a photo of their tits saying look at my huge tits, I want to shove them in your face or maybe they do, might give it a go!!"

There are women's profiles that do state look stuff like huge tits wet pussy blah blah blah but they get positive attention because they are females

By *oinMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Can't believe some guys have actually measured

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"It's how they use it, but pics are funny in terms of perspective, we've had a couple of meets (great meets) with guys whose pics showed "huge cocks" and on the day, I was bigger than both, so perspective on pics is strange. Clearly the only way to prove it is with a tv remote or lager can ....that was a joke before anyone starts sending us pics like that! "

Damm i was about to get me camera and tape measure put lol.

Exactly, I can't imagine many women send a photo of their tits saying look at my huge tits, I want to shove them in your face or maybe they do, might give it a go!!

There are women's profiles that do state look stuff like huge tits wet pussy blah blah blah but they get positive attention because they are females"

But its the men that give them that attention! Men are generally more receptive to talk like that, women aren't. I guess they're aiming their profile at their target market.

There are women's profiles that do state look stuff like huge tits wet pussy blah blah blah but they get positive attention because they are females

But its the men that give them that attention! Men are generally more receptive to talk like that, women aren't. I guess they're aiming their profile at their target market. "

So if a guy does it is it seen as a bad or nasty thing or is it the fact that 50% of guys do it so its become irrelevant

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Boasts of having a huge cock are right up there with 'I can make any woman squirt' claims and guaranteed a block

"I have no problems with my own size, as far as I can tell it's average. I have been told a few times however that when the woman had enjoyed was my girth. To be honest I think my tongue and lips (AND brain) do most for a woman !!!

All this said I 'sigh' a bit when women 'demand' BIG cocks. It's true they DO have better sex with them, but I wonder if that's through anticipation as opposed to physical effect.

How do you know its true, have you conducted a survey??! "

No, and I admit this was a bit of a 'Sweeping statement' but many years ago I did read an article in Forum Mag in which some sexologists conducted experiments that showed a large number of women (Blind-folded) couldn't tell size from how it felt 'In' and if they were told it was big said it was better. Often it was the same guy as before.

I guess if the sight of a bigger one arouses you more then you will enjoy it more....and if a girl has a wish then that's her wish.

Guys who feel they NEED to say it's big I guess are worried all women will say BBC and they will lose out.

But its the men that give them that attention! Men are generally more receptive to talk like that, women aren't. I guess they're aiming their profile at their target market.

So if a guy does it is it seen as a bad or nasty thing or is it the fact that 50% of guys do it so its become irrelevant

"

Lots of guys do it as they think because that sort of thing turns them on, it will have the women falling at their feet. The successful guys know what attracts women on here. How many threads have you seen where women (not all I grant you) say they're turned off by cock photos yet how many guys have exclusively cock photos on their profile?

By *rijj73Man  over a year ago

croydon

It's not the size of your pencil it's how you write your name

"

Lots of guys do it as they think because that sort of thing turns them on, it will have the women falling at their feet. The successful guys know what attracts women on here. How many threads have you seen where women (not all I grant you) say they're turned off by cock photos yet how many guys have exclusively cock photos on their profile? "

I'm sure if the numbers were more even then this wouldn't be a bigger issue because 50% of womens profiles have pictures of their assests too but its more magnified due to the number of blokes but I understand both ends of the stick

Down to the woman that made the thread have you seen her pic lol

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

How many women boast about having a "big" pussy?

It's one thing to show pics (not too many) but it's the boasting about it being the be all and end all.

Just shows that the biggest cock is the guy himself...."

I don't think a woman would do herself any favours saying she had a 'big pussy' A small tight pussy is more sought after. It would be like a man bragging about having a tiny penis.

If all a man has available to advertise is the size of their cock then I'm guessing the meet sounds ominous. I get asked for cock pics by men and couples and I never see the point.

I've always found it funny when someone says how long they are and I look at their profile pic, or see them on cam, and I think 'yeah right. Were you measuring from your anus?'.

"

Lots of guys do it as they think because that sort of thing turns them on, it will have the women falling at their feet. The successful guys know what attracts women on here. How many threads have you seen where women (not all I grant you) say they're turned off by cock photos yet how many guys have exclusively cock photos on their profile?

I'm sure if the numbers were more even then this wouldn't be a bigger issue because 50% of womens profiles have pictures of their assests too but its more magnified due to the number of blokes but I understand both ends of the stick "

Because in general, men like to see that but there are always some exceptions. Men, on the whole, are visually stimulated where as women are more mentally stimulated.

Some of them are alright to talk to actually, they're just advertising what they feel is their best feature to promote on here.

Many of them do have bigger than average cocks definitely. Although one guy (mentioned his big dick in his name) did do a pic that was angled so it looked massive and i actually didn't wanna meet him coz it looked too big, but i was horny one day and he messaged me again and i wanted to try it so met him, he was still massive but not as big as i initially thought he was.

There are a small proportion of guys who do feel their dick is all they have to offer on here.

The ones who only offer their cock on here are the ones only here for sex. Makes sense really.

By *enuinetownladMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

I've been told I'm quite big but too me its just my cock lol not something I bragg about x

» Add a new message to this topic