FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > messages aimed at the Mrs

messages aimed at the Mrs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Weve had a few messages over the last few days off single men along the lines off"hiya babe lovely tits" and various other comments.Why do they presume its the female online all the time.Im not surprised ladies block lists are long.All comments welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice pics, could it be cos mostly all of them are of the female?.

Yep 1st one today was ' can I breed your wife ' !!!! Ffs

We've never had messages like that so I can only presume I haven't got lovely tits haha but seriously we only get really nice messages off the single guys x

6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment.

our first message today was ...if the hubby aint home and you want to play then im ready ??......never play without hubby never have never will

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment. "
im not fishing for compliments,its just why do they presume its the wife?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment. "

This is true it doesn't leave much to compliment on and remember guys especially are initially visual in a sexual nature. If the woman is the main visual presence on the profile it's bound to happen. On my former couples from we always got addressed as a couple really respectfully but we had an even mix and variety of pics showcasing us both indivually and together.

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment. im not fishing for compliments,its just why do they presume its the wife?"

Cos your profile is dominated by your wife. If I saw 42 pictures with the female and only 1 of the male on his own, I'd expect the female to be the more active party.

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment. im not fishing for compliments,its just why do they presume its the wife?"

Because most of the photos are of the female half, so people assume that it's the woman controlling the profile?

"Nice pics, could it be cos mostly all of them are of the female?."

We get the same comments with equal numbers of pictures of me and my male partner - and the avatar is a dick pic of him.

They still write things like 'nice tits', even though there's no tit pics. I assume it's because they *even* copy and paste 'nice tits' to everyone in a F and MF search.

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment. im not fishing for compliments,its just why do they presume its the wife?

Cos your profile is dominated by your wife. If I saw 42 pictures with the female and only 1 of the male on his own, I'd expect the female to be the more active party. "

Or the male is an ugly bastard & the only selling point is the female

Mr J

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment. im not fishing for compliments,its just why do they presume its the wife?

Cos your profile is dominated by your wife. If I saw 42 pictures with the female and only 1 of the male on his own, I'd expect the female to be the more active party.

Or the male is an ugly bastard & the only selling point is the female

Mr J"

No one likes an ugly bastard. Perhaps they're jumping to the conclusion they won't like the male so won't bother.

To be fair, 95% of our pics are of the wife. There are pics of me (mr), but most of the mail is directed at her. Hardly surprising really, but we only meet together, so doesn't bother us. (Mr)

I always try to refer to both in an opening message. It's when you guys dint clearly state who is replying it gets difficult!

Thanks for the advice,maybe try and put some more pics of us together.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

We haven't received any messages as yet. But as we aren't meeting yet, it's no surprise but probably my pics don't help with that

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"We haven't received any messages as yet. But as we aren't meeting yet, it's no surprise but probably my pics don't help with that "

Meant to say ready to meet yet

We even have on our profile that we both read and post on the site, but makes no difference. But doesn't bother us otherwise we would block single men.

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Nice pics, could it be cos mostly all of them are of the female?.

We get the same comments with equal numbers of pictures of me and my male partner - and the avatar is a dick pic of him.

They still write things like 'nice tits', even though there's no tit pics. I assume it's because they *even* copy and paste 'nice tits' to everyone in a F and MF search."

You are funny at times

"I always try to refer to both in an opening message. It's when you guys dint clearly state who is replying it gets difficult! "

We agree, we always state who is replying, folk arent mind readers (Mr)

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We had a couple of "nice boobs" messages the other day. One I said N was happy with them, the other, I was I'm a mischievous mood and said "thanks but I thought you'd find them a bit hairy"

B

If I messaged you I would say nice cock,because I would look at your pics and not your wife's. Your wife has lots of pics of herself naked,should people message saying your wife has nice tits? Or can they not direct their message to the subject in the pics?

"I always try to refer to both in an opening message. It's when you guys dint clearly state who is replying it gets difficult!

We agree, we always state who is replying, folk arent mind readers (Mr)"

I think some men enjoy belittling other's and deliberately don't make it clear who responds on the profile. I had a couple talk to me and had to keep asking who I was talking to. It's not always apparent through text.

They still write things like 'nice tits', even though there's no tit pics. I assume it's because they *even* copy and paste 'nice tits' to everyone in a F and MF search."

The epitome of laziness

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Weve had a few messages over the last few days off single men along the lines off"hiya babe lovely tits" and various other comments.Why do they presume its the female online all the time.Im not surprised ladies block lists are long.All comments welcome."

I don't buy the pics argument, before I looked at your pics I can clearly read mf couple and that there are two members to your profile too. Sometimes we point out that it's a couples profile, sometimes we just delete, even after mentioning the couple thing we've still had follow up messages addressing just one, we block those.

Him

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I always try to refer to both in an opening message. It's when you guys dint clearly state who is replying it gets difficult!

We agree, we always state who is replying, folk arent mind readers (Mr)"

We don't get many messages off guys that are rude. Our messages on the whole are courteous and chatty. I don't expect men to.compliment parts of my body, I'd rather they start a conversation.

The worst we've had would be a few 'do you meet alone' type messages which my OH really enjoys answering. Strangely enough no guy has taken up his acceptance for the meet alone.

Why guys are daft enough to message that to a couples account that they both have access to is beyond me. I don't accept the 'you only have pics of the female' argument either. If people can read they can see it's a couples account, and if they can't do that then I don't meet stupid people so it works for us

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Yeah we get exactly the same OP , if they cant see its a couples account we dont bother answering usually .

Because on couples profiles,the male half is irrelevant,in their eyes anyway.

We get them,we block them,they set up a new profile,we block them again.not much else you can do.

I think if you have a couples profile it should type in different colours depending on who is online. It can get confusing!

"I think if you have a couples profile it should type in different colours depending on who is online. It can get confusing!"

No we shouldn't

"I think if you have a couples profile it should type in different colours depending on who is online. It can get confusing!"

maybe male halves shouldnt be online without the missus and vice versa...

or they could take things less seriously, just save the message for the wife to read later? unless they want to respond.

easy as...

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

use gen men get no were because of this

"I think if you have a couples profile it should type in different colours depending on who is online. It can get confusing!

maybe male halves shouldnt be online without the missus and vice versa...

or they could take things less seriously, just save the message for the wife to read later? unless they want to respond.

easy as..."

Just addressing the female half is the bane of our inbox. Address us Both or get blocked!

Doll & Ginge x

Gotta love a good single guy bashing on here. Get off your high horses. If a guy says nice tits and you have your tits out then its a compliment if he is straight he isnt gonna say lovely cock is he ffs

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Gotta love a good single guy bashing on here. Get off your high horses. If a guy says nice tits and you have your tits out then its a compliment if he is straight he isnt gonna say lovely cock is he ffs"

And these are usually the ones who moan about getting no meets? Just worth 30 seconds to read a profile first.

It isn't that surprising. Lots of single men want threesomes to have sex with the woman, not necessarily for the dynamic of group sex. You should be glad, it will make it easier for you to out those ones.

"Gotta love a good single guy bashing on here. Get off your high horses. If a guy says nice tits and you have your tits out then its a compliment if he is straight he isnt gonna say lovely cock is he ffs"

It's nothing to do with single guy bashing. If you message a couples profile address them both initially..

They say 'nice tits' even when there are no tits on the profile sometimes.

lol yes, do you recon cos they copy and paste the message and don't read or see if there are pics?.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Ok if I am messaging a couple profile, and certain photos I particularly like I will mention those

It is rare that I will say nice boobs, or nice pussy or nice cock

I might say the photo of you both having oral or her on top of you is really arousing

It might mean that I am not to the point but at least I compliment both

"Just addressing the female half is the bane of our inbox. Address us Both or get blocked!

Doll & Ginge x "

Simple as

And we're supposed to play guessing games. I still blame people for having graphic pics,mostly of the woman. The male of the couples knows exactly what goes through a man's head when he looks at pics.

we dont get this often - sign off as both of us usually - but then we dont chat to single males - we were talking about this earlier when we try and suss out single male acting as a couple - as soon as i say its me chatting - the tone alters and the lady half doesnt get mentioned

"Just addressing the female half is the bane of our inbox. Address us Both or get blocked!

Doll & Ginge x

Simple as "

If someone addresses you both how do you reply? Do you state who is answering?

Doll & Ginge x

Simple as

If someone addresses you both how do you reply? Do you state who is answering?"

We are a couple,we answer as a couple,if someone wants to message a woman,then message a single woman profile.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 30/12/15 22:49:47]

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Weve had a few messages over the last few days off single men along the lines off"hiya babe lovely tits" and various other comments.Why do they presume its the female online all the time.Im not surprised ladies block lists are long.All comments welcome."

Cos you have a tit as your avatar, simples

Don't worry I get messages saying "hey guys.." Pretty certain there's only 1 of me!

Pisses me off to be honest. Sometimes I say it's him they are talking when he's not even around. In otherwords I can't be arsed with your message but I'm not ignorant enough to just ignore you.

"6 pics out of 43, just showing cock. If you'd like more compliments, be more imaginative. There's literally nothing to compliment.

This is true it doesn't leave much to compliment on and remember guys especially are initially visual in a sexual nature. If the woman is the main visual presence on the profile it's bound to happen. On my former couples from we always got addressed as a couple really respectfully but we had an even mix and variety of pics showcasing us both indivually and together. "

We did the same. Profile pic of us together. Photos of us both equally on the profile.

We always said which of us was mailing but signed both names at the end.

In 4 years we never had a disrespectful message. People always addressed us as a couple.

"I think if you have a couples profile it should type in different colours depending on who is online. It can get confusing!

And we're supposed to play guessing games. I still blame people for having graphic pics,mostly of the woman. The male of the couples knows exactly what goes through a man's head when he looks at pics. "

When couples mail me and just have female pics I ask if the woman meets alone. More often than not, the guy replies they both meet.

I just say sorry not interested in guys that use women as bait.

And we're supposed to play guessing games. I still blame people for having graphic pics,mostly of the woman. The male of the couples knows exactly what goes through a man's head when he looks at pics.

When couples mail me and just have female pics I ask if the woman meets alone. More often than not, the guy replies they both meet.

I just say sorry not interested in guys that use women as bait. "

To be fair our public photos are mostly me but if we message someone we will send some of both and some together.. and our friends photos I just counted and over half have Mr in them somewhere and we have a good selection of shots of him and us...

We delete them without reading

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

My friendly couples always put their name first to who is texting and then I can get in touch,no cloak and dagger messages but,it is nice to know who you are talking to as to meets and general chats.

I use two paragraphs and reply to both as they may be apart from each other and it's always good to keep everyone in the loop (so to speak).

And always be polite,whoever you talk to.

"Weve had a few messages over the last few days off single men along the lines off"hiya babe lovely tits" and various other comments.Why do they presume its the female online all the time.Im not surprised ladies block lists are long.All comments welcome.

I don't buy the pics argument, before I looked at your pics I can clearly read mf couple and that there are two members to your profile too. Sometimes we point out that it's a couples profile, sometimes we just delete, even after mentioning the couple thing we've still had follow up messages addressing just one, we block those.

Him"

Because your profile looks like that of a single female.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Quick look..

majority of the pictures are of your Mrs (no surprise there) so they obviously assume she's running tings

"Weve had a few messages over the last few days off single men along the lines off"hiya babe lovely tits" and various other comments.Why do they presume its the female online all the time.Im not surprised ladies block lists are long.All comments welcome.

Because your profile looks like that of a single female. "

not if you do more than look at the photos

"Nice pics, could it be cos mostly all of them are of the female?."

Yes, why are guys so shy/embarrassed at having their pics taken?

Guys in a joint profile shd put more pics up. They shd also get more involved & when chatting let ppl know it's actually the guy chatting by signing off with initials/name/him even. X

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Guys in a joint profile shd put more pics up. They shd also get more involved & when chatting let ppl know it's actually the guy chatting by signing off with initials/name/him even. X"

As long as those pictures aren't just his Vick it would be nicer to see more of a male presence in a couples profile

"Guys in a joint profile shd put more pics up. They shd also get more involved & when chatting let ppl know it's actually the guy chatting by signing off with initials/name/him even. X

As long as those pictures aren't just his Vick it would be nicer to see more of a male presence in a couples profile "

harrow

I suppose if I have spoken before I tend to find women sign off with a xx or blokes don't

That's not to say some guys have signed off with xx on behalf of female

I would say a lot is to do with tone of response

Nowadays I find myself less likely to email a couple unless I met them in a club

And as if to make the point that people aren't reading the profile... We got a cut and paste message last night that said something like "I read your profile and see that you ask for a face picture with your first message, so I've attached one".

We do not ask for a face picture...

harrow

"And as if to make the point that people aren't reading the profile... We got a cut and paste message last night that said something like "I read your profile and see that you ask for a face picture with your first message, so I've attached one".

We do not ask for a face picture..."

Epic fail - clearly cut and paste

I just say sorry not interested in guys that use women as bait.

To be fair our public photos are mostly me but if we message someone we will send some of both and some together.. and our friends photos I just counted and over half have Mr in them somewhere and we have a good selection of shots of him and us...

"

I was just saying what I do. People can have their profiles however they want.

Doll & Ginge x

Simple as "

Doll & Ginge x

Simple as

If someone addresses you both how do you reply? Do you state who is answering?"

ALWAYS. Thats only fair x

» Add a new message to this topic