FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > we are not all the same

we are not all the same

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi just wanted to know why myself as a single bloke is 99% of the time shunned by ppl on here we are not all complete wankers i know there are a lot out there but please dont dismiss me cause im single we are all here to have fun and being single is not a crime

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Your right Andy, there are many single males out there who are genuine, fun, friendly and who get meets.

In your case, if I read your post correctly, you are complaining about getting knocked back when you try to set up a meet?

Having looked at your profile, I can offer the reasons why we wouldnt meet you, based on what info there is, and two years of being on here.

Multiple cock shots dont really show what you are like, it indicates (to us) that you think thats all we are interested in.

Single, but unable to accomodate... bit iffy, in our experience that tends to indicate you have a "significant other" somewhere.

Short profile... its your "shop window", if you dont put the effort in, no-one is going to give it a second glance.

No visible verifs.... we like to see at least two or three, to reassure ourselves that you are genuine, and turn up, are repectfull etc. Many people hide them, thats fine, this is all about personal choice, we choose to use verifs in our "sifting" technique.

Your age range (99, really?), who you want to meet, and the fact that you have ticked all the "activities" boxes indicates to us (and this is only our opinion) that you are either not very selective, or a bit desperate.

So, there ya go, I am sure I'll get shot down for disecting your profile, but I hope the points I have raised can help in some way.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Oh, and "will meet coples (MM) and TV's", yet you say you are straight?

Bit confusing dude!

i take on board what you said and will try to clear things up i have a short profile as i dont want to let everyone on here know everything about me

i dont accom as i live in a flat and have a shared bathroom so not really good for bringing back as for all the boxes i ticked im have a high sex drive and am into lotsof things

as for the pics i have tried to upload more but for some reason they wont come up on here

and as for the knock backs they have been from timewasters who have said they will meet at a place and time and havent showed up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you might find that a lot of people will ignore messages from those that have don't use a profile picture. Try using a pic (which isnt a cock shot) as your main profile pic and you might have more luck

You're right, single men do sometimes get a rough ride. But you will get taken more seriously if you look like you're serious about this - have a look at the profiles of some of the blokes who post regularly and you will see what people are talking about.

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

our profile says "If you like what you see (and are local) send us a message with face pic, please type 'Bo Peep' in subject box, failure to do so will be seen as spam. "

we still havent had a single message from a male that did that and we get 10s of messages a day.

Single males dont get lucky due to their own fault. Copy paste the same "i liked your profile, want to chat?" to everyone doesn't do for us.

There were a few males that actually catch bo peep's eyes atention but because of their lack of effort to even read our profile they ended up on the "blacklist".

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

also try to have a body pic ( can always blur face or have a face pic private) 2 cock pics doesnt do anything to most women, since they dont pick man based just on your weapon looks.

Not a great profile and cock shots boring no wonder the gals on here are not interested if you can't accomidate then state why or we will presume your married

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

Try looking at some single guys profiles, some you will think are rubbish and were you a couple would pass them by, some will be very good and they are the ones you should take ideas from

Agree with all the comments made here. A lack of avatar wouldn't put me off but a profile that says nothing and only pics of the persons cock would.

With out a face pic i would never mail you ..... if you asked me for a swing date ..... I get 100s a week mailing and can be picky .. with out a face or just a cock pic that puts me off Dick head what i call some here ... if just cock pics on profile as feel thats all thay have on there brain.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"hi just wanted to know why myself as a single bloke is 99% of the time shunned by ppl on here we are not all complete wankers i know there are a lot out there but please dont dismiss me cause im single we are all here to have fun and being single is not a crime"

I doubt you are shunned 99% of the time just because you are a single male... unless 99% of the time you are contacting people who don't want to meet single males.

I think it is fair to say you are more likely shunned because people don't feel they want to meet 'you'.

That's not to say you are not a nice person in real life, as I don't know if you are or not.... but people have to make choices based on what is presented to them. If they are interested in meeting single males then it's unlukely they are shunning you for being a single male...isn't it?

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"i take on board what you said and will try to clear things up i have a short profile as i dont want to let everyone on here know everything about me

i dont accom as i live in a flat and have a shared bathroom so not really good for bringing back as for all the boxes i ticked im have a high sex drive and am into lotsof things

as for the pics i have tried to upload more but for some reason they wont come up on here

and as for the knock backs they have been from timewasters who have said they will meet at a place and time and havent showed up "

You don't have to tell people everything about you to include more details in your profile. As has already been said your profile is your shop window, if it looks like you are not putting any effort in nobody will want to sample the goods!

Another thing that I (personally) find annoying is txt speak in a profile, seems like laziness to me!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

All the posts above are correct in what they say, you dont have to tell everything about yourself, but a little insite inot your personality would be nice. We dont do many single male meets but when we have or we have sown interest in a guy it has been because he has wrote a great message to us and not just a one liner. Women on here can be picky as there are loads of single guys to choose from, you really do have to make the effort and sell yourself so to speak. We wouldnt even look at a profile of a single guy with no profile pic and just cock pics. As someone else said above we like to look at some veris at least to see what others have to say. maily to check they are not time wasters and such like.

Recomend if you want meets to change your profile and outlook like all on this post have surgested.

x

I don't think the OP was asking for advice on his profile!

"hi just wanted to know why myself as a single bloke is 99% of the time shunned by ppl on here we are not all complete wankers i know there are a lot out there but please dont dismiss me cause im single we are all here to have fun and being single is not a crime"

Here here and at the end of the day we where all single at some point in our lifes I hate cliquy cpls who treat single guys with total disrespect grrr and also in swinging everyone is shagging each other lol

near bury st edmunds

Maybe not but he sure got it. lol

Guess ppl are only trying to help.

I know single guys who get LOADSSSS of meets on here, but look at their profile then look at the Ops, and you will see why.

Well i actually read your initial post unlike many so as your not asking for comments on your profile i wont give you unasked for critiquing.

I would have to say all the men i have talked to at length or met have been masturbaters but not wankers. Many are pleasant intelligent and are a pleasure to meet. I do think there is a small minority who mass mail, get impolite and occasionally abusive but equally you get the same from couples as well so its not just the singles.

Fishing of any type takes time and patience and if its for a playmate there is no exception. I think its a lack of patience and understanding that can frustrate many unfortunately.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success, please don't critique their profile or be mean about it. We want the forum to be open and friendly to newbies and everyone starts somewhere.

I answered the post

near bury st edmunds

The OP did start his post by saying he wanted to know why. So thats a question i guess. So i guess ppl are now just telling him what they think, and none sound like its hurtfull just a bit of advice. xxx

i persinally didnt mean anything in my replys just trying to give advice x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"You're right, single men do sometimes get a rough ride. But you will get taken more seriously if you look like you're serious about this - have a look at the profiles of some of the blokes who post regularly and you will see what people are talking about.

"

Who are they then!!

...good advice, but don't copy others as sooner or later people will spot it. Try and sell yourself and be original. Good luck.

"The OP did start his post by saying he wanted to know why. So thats a question i guess. So i guess ppl are now just telling him what they think, and none sound like its hurtfull just a bit of advice. xxx

i persinally didnt mean anything in my replys just trying to give advice x"

That's the way I looked at it too, hence my response!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think some men miss the point, not everyone will be looking for single males. I wouldn't have thought people dismiss others just because they are single males, but probably because

A. they don't fancy you or

B. they have lots of mails from single men and yours didn't stand out or tickle their fancy.

Now obviously you have been given advice on this thread about your profile( even if it wasn't exactly what you were asking) but nevertheless you took some of it on board.

What I would say is though... the only people who may want to ask some questions are the people you are likely to meet, so there is no need for you to explain to anyone on here why you can't accommodate.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I agree that you dont need to explain why you cant accomodate but it is helpful if a simple explanation is on the profile as to why.

Saves asking lots of questions if the answer is already there.

I dont ask if the person likes clubs as it is already on their profile if they do.

It helps me filter.

"I agree that you dont need to explain why you cant accomodate but it is helpful if a simple explanation is on the profile as to why.

Saves asking lots of questions if the answer is already there.

I dont ask if the person likes clubs as it is already on their profile if they do.

It helps me filter."

I didn't use to accom... but I never felt the urge to explain why on my profile. However, when people asked why I didn't, sometimes explaining I was looking after my mother whilst she was waiting to die from cancer and my dad had (following 3 small strokes) been diagnosed with a severe form of dementia, thus couldn’t take care of himself never mind my mum… was a bit of a passion killer.

But some ladies insist on it they want to know why someone can't accomidate

"I don't think the OP was asking for advice on his profile!"

He was asking for reasons as to why we think he's not getting any meets. His profile is rubbish. Thats why he's not getting any meets.

Oh by the way OP...the meet you have for Thursday states no frills, just sex. Is she to turn up, lift her skirt, have you bang her then leave? All very well but whats in it for her?

A bag of chips afters and a can of shandy?

"Is she to turn up, lift her skirt, have you bang her then leave? All very well but whats in it for her? "

I had a guy do that once... it was brill! I even insisted he didn't speak ..... it was horny as fuck.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Is she to turn up, lift her skirt, have you bang her then leave? All very well but whats in it for her?

I had a guy do that once... it was brill! I even insisted he didn't speak ..... it was horny as fuck."

We wouldn't mind one of them either

were sure most of the guys on here are not wankers!!

have you ever stopped to think that some guy bashing away at yer lass is not everyones idea of a pleasant sexual experience.

all single men like there to be a woman involved and so im sure you will appreciate the fact that us attatched ones also like another woman to have fun with.

the whole thing about our swinging exploits is she is a bi fem and loves fun with other women....other men she can do without.

"You're right, single men do sometimes get a rough ride. But you will get taken more seriously if you look like you're serious about this - have a look at the profiles of some of the blokes who post regularly and you will see what people are talking about.

Who are they then!!

...good advice, but don't copy others as sooner or later people will spot it. Try and sell yourself and be original. Good luck. "

Yeah just to say - I didn't mean copy the sodding things lol just that it might help to understand why some of them are very successful in this old game

"Is she to turn up, lift her skirt, have you bang her then leave? All very well but whats in it for her?

I had a guy do that once... it was brill! I even insisted he didn't speak ..... it was horny as fuck."

I treat one of my subs like that! Don't talk to him apart from tell him to get his kit off. When I'm finished with him tell him to get dressed and get out...don't even let him shower!!!

thanks for all the comments i will take more in board everyone is free to say what they want at the end of the day its a swing site not facebook lol happy swinging to all of you

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

thank god we are not....

Its not a crime looking to have fun... you need to just work on that profile .. loads here love single men .. dont give up xxx

Ive done that too and yes it was horny as hell. I turned up at his hotel room (with my partner - who had talked to him previously) blindfolded, we all had a great time, didnt speak, I didnt even see him and left. It was amazing. All of us like to try something different.

Though I do feel a little sorry for the OP, firstly having the profile dissected and then people looking into what meets he wants and dissing that - bloody hell

I had a guy do that once... it was brill! I even insisted he didn't speak ..... it was horny as fuck.

Ive done that too and yes it was horny as hell. I turned up at his hotel room (with my partner - who had talked to him previously) blindfolded, we all had a great time, didnt speak, I didnt even see him and left. It was amazing. All of us like to try something different.

Though I do feel a little sorry for the OP, firstly having the profile dissected and then people looking into what meets he wants and dissing that - bloody hell "

that sounds very erotic xxx i would have loved it too xxx yes i felt a bit sorry for him too .. xxxx

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"But some ladies insist on it they want to know why someone can't accomidate "

My profile clearly states I can't accommodate as I'm an axe murderer and have bodies under the floorboards.

...I still get meets.

"A bag of chips afters and a can of shandy?"

Deal!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not a great profile and cock shots boring no wonder the gals on here are not interested if you can't accomidate then state why or we will presume your married "
I never presume anything, some people don't wish to accommodate, when i was a single female i always had on my profile that i didnt , i have never been married unless i blinked and missed it

Hi Andy, I have to say I fundamentally disagree with most of your opening post. PLEASE be assured this is in no way an attack on you personally or as a newbie, in fact I have been on here a similar amount of time as you.

I think much of this comes down to state of mind. I don't believe anyone has ever shunned me on here for being a single guy. I did a thread a few months ago on here asking who people were on this site to meet, the overall majority response was single guys, if you look at profiles, the majority of genuine ones (in my opinion) want a single guy at some point. In fact if there was a ban on single guys a high percentage of the single women and couples would leave the site.

I also do not accept that there are lots of complete 'wankers', yes there will be a small minority of undesirables, spammers, and keyboard warriors, but that just reflects society. I don't like to fuel the myth that the single guy praternity is dominated by idiots. Remember in life people are far less likely to report good experiences and far more likely to exaggerate bad. If something good you tell one person, if it's bad you tell twenty!

Finally, no one can shun or reject you if they don't know you. They can reject a 'profile' but that profile is NOT you. It's just a virtual advert! Just look at the wider world, we are bombarded with advertisements everywhere all the time and are constantly rejecting them. It doesn't always mean we are know what the product is and are making a conscious decision to reject it.

So the bottom line for me is some people may shun or reject adverts....that's not personal rejection of you as an individual, and certainly is not rejection on mass of single guys.

I therefore challenge you to 'relook' at your state of mind and not fall into the 'poor me' single guy state of mind. I believe the glass is half full.

*fraternity - spelling!

Or was it a Freudian slip.....

im not saying poor me for a start and fair play to you if you havent been shunned all im saying is from i have been on here most ppl have on there profiles no single guys thats all

and the ones that dont dont speak or reply when you message them or when they arrange a meet dont show

"im not saying poor me for a start and fair play to you if you havent been shunned all im saying is from i have been on here most ppl have on there profiles no single guys thats all

and the ones that dont dont speak or reply when you message them or when they arrange a meet dont show "

Sorry mate probably didn't make myself clear, I'm saying that people on here don't shun me because I'm a single guy, they may decide I'm not for them because of my individual attributes but not just because I'm a single guy.

Some are not on here to meet singles, that doesn't mean they are 'shuning', not as I understand the word anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic