FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > naturists

naturists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap Adge OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

why do naturist get uptight when they say they are not swingers met a couple last night socially and that was the first thing they said i mean you wouldnt walk in to a pub and say to a couple were not swingers is it something to do that you are seen naked and are getting looked at ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Because a lot of non-naturists see naturism as having a sexual angle or connotation, while most naturists do not subscribe to that point of view.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a big issue among naturists I found during my time going to swims and club meets at a naturist club.

The main reason I think is that they reject any link between sex and nudity. You forever hear naturists saying "it's perfectly natural, nothing seedy going on here." In other words it's nothing to do with sex.

This is also how you end up with guidelines about ladies sitting cross-legged and being told to keep eye contact and not to look at "other bits".

Another reason is that naturists feel swingers (or more likely doggers) are ruining naturist beaches for them. A few of the beaches end up being known as dogging spots (eg Holkham) and they get issues with the local police aswell because of inappropriate behaviour.

I even read in a popular naturist blog of ideas to set up a "nudist police" of volunteers to patrol and stamp out bad behaviour.

That's it as far as I understand it. Personally I dont agree with them and that's why I dont go any more.

[Removed by poster at 24/02/11 12:18:48]

Naturism is being spoilt by the sex. Years ago naturist families would be quite happy being in a situation where children were involved. Would you take your child to a naturist beach now? Hardly...you're likely to have them see more than is considered 'natural'

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"why do naturist get uptight when they say they are not swingers met a couple last night socially and that was the first thing they said i mean you wouldnt walk in to a pub and say to a couple were not swingers is it something to do that you are seen naked and are getting looked at ? "

I would guess it is because they have probably encoutered a lot of ignorance in their time... people assuming because they are naturists they must also be into wife swapping.

Much the same as there are swingers who think there should be an active swinging scene at naturists clubs... just because people are naked.

"Naturism is being spoilt by the sex. Years ago naturist families would be quite happy being in a situation where children were involved. Would you take your child to a naturist beach now? Hardly...you're likely to have them see more than is considered 'natural' "

What they might see is certainly natural but it's wholly inappropriate in that setting.

This is a big part of the reason why many naturists groups and clubs are reluctant to allow single men to join and participate.

The poor behaviour of the few has tarred the reputation of the many.

» Add a new message to this topic