FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most drawn out timewaste

Most drawn out timewaste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ce Winger OP   Man  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

On my profile I state that have a g/f who knows I meet people, on this site & others, she even took & uploaded my pics but she is not interested in getting involved (yet anyway). 6 weeks ago I had a message off a couple, m bi/f str. Countless steamy messages & texts led to a phonecall (spoke to both) & an arrangement to meet. Morning of said meet I received a text saying the wife wasn't comfortable that I had a g/f!!! 6 bloody weeks they had known about her.

They only live 3 miles away but at least I got pissed on the beer & wine i had got in for them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah the " I didn't get exactly what I wanted" thread...how I've missed you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sounds like a case of cold feet.....at least they let you know instead of just not turning up with no word.

You have to accept that people might change their mind, even right to the last minute.

We have a deal with any meets that either party can walk away without any questions asked.....even if we have met up at the meeting place.....we wouldn't think any less of someone if they don't feel comfortable and walk away.. we would rather have that than go through with a meet they don't really want to......and hopefully if we changed our minds at the very last minute they would think the same.

» Add a new message to this topic