FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Conversations

Conversations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm probably going to get some abuse from you lot but here goes

I'm new to this site and trying to get myself around chatting to people and so fourth, but I have quickly realised that even this is not simple, I always try to be polite with my opening message rather than being some pervy sleeze bag saying nice tits or whatever people open with.

I understand that woman/couples must get hundreds of messages on here and it's not easy to work out the idiots or the genuine people, but from conversations I've had with people or reading profiles, people seem to be very off by men for whatever reason (more blunt than anything)

So what I'm asking is how do you work this out? Do you go from an opening message or does anyone even bother to check anyone's profiles?

Do people even give anyone a chance?

Just to clarify I'm not moaning I'm just interested in anyone's thoughts

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience,patience and then more patience get yourselves out to socials or clubs to get yourself known/recognised tailor your message to the profile of the person your messaging. There is no one fits all answer as each individual is different and will respond differently to messages if they respond at all and remember there are hundreds of guys on here so your up against a lot of competition but good luck op

from what ive gathered single guys get a bad press on here and I don't know if that's because a lot have created a bad feeling or whether its just the status quo but I wud recommend you stick to reading thru profiles carefully and sending a polite message with some thought put in it and persevere x

Tbh I rarly use the messaging system for chatting. I like to chat on the forums. Xxx

OP, you are moaning. Write a fun profile. Contact suitable people politely. You will do fine.

Face pics help. If you are polite and amusing/interesting, a lot of women will chat to you as long as they like your face pic.

If they aren't attracted to you, the wittiest banter on the planet is only going to marginally increase your chances.

To answer the question you ask; the how's you? Or crude messages just get ignored by most.

A tailored message will perhaps prompt us to take a stealthy look at your profile. If we like your profile we may reply.

And yes people do reply and yes they meet.

Welcome to the site.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Be polite and respectful at all times, tailor messages to each individual that lets them know you have read their profile.

Be witty if you can, as a females largest sexual organ is her mind, I have never yet been tempted to meet someone because I like the look of their cock

Cheers for all the feedback much appreciated, I think tailoring is probably the best idea

Dont worry about it lol.

"Face pics help. If you are polite and amusing/interesting, a lot of women will chat to you as long as they like your face pic.

If they aren't attracted to you, the wittiest banter on the planet is only going to marginally increase your chances.

"

As much as I would like to put face pictures up I can't due to work commitments, I would get the sack so discretion is a must unfortunately, cheers for help

"Dont worry about it lol."

Alright for you that 6 pack of yours is an easy ice breaker

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You only been here a week...I bet the phrase "knee deep in clunge" never sounded better, eh?

Be patient, join in on the forum and chatrooms and get yourself to a social.

By *xplorecpl25Couple  over a year ago

manchester

If someone is going to reply in a blunt manner to you,then there not the kinda people id imagen you would want to meet anyway! Keep on being polite and eager,you'll find your match at some point! But remember, these things take time...so make sure you give it time xx best of luck xx

"You only been here a week...I bet the phrase "knee deep in clunge" never sounded better, eh?

Be patient, join in on the forum and chatrooms and get yourself to a social.

"

I think every man would like to think that but after a few hours reality quickly sunk in.

"If someone is going to reply in a blunt manner to you,then there not the kinda people id imagen you would want to meet anyway! Keep on being polite and eager,you'll find your match at some point! But remember, these things take time...so make sure you give it time xx best of luck xx"

I had one couple on here that were so rude for no reason, but I just laughed it off and thought to myself someones had a bad day

Some people I have spoke to have been really nice so it balances it out but I'm defiantly going to give it time I'm in no rush, thanks

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Be yourself and relax.

Tailoring a message to a profile can be just as useful as a hello. I have never tailored a message to a profile.. but that does not mean I have not read it.

My meets off here have all started with a hello.. just as a meet in a pub has starts with a hello

Dont try to hard..

"Be yourself and relax.

Tailoring a message to a profile can be just as useful as a hello. I have never tailored a message to a profile.. but that does not mean I have not read it.

My meets off here have all started with a hello.. just as a meet in a pub has starts with a hello

Dont try to hard..

"

Yep. I completely agree with this. I only respond to those i like the look of so it really is just as simple as saying hello to me initially. I don't want to know your life story etc etc etc.

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

"

It's strange everyone has there own methods that work for some people but none for some, I will agree thou a simple hello how's you has worked for me in some cases.

Some have been deleted without even checking my profile so it's catch 22

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

Yep. I completely agree with this. I only respond to those i like the look of so it really is just as simple as saying hello to me initially. I don't want to know your life story etc etc etc. "

If only everyone was like you it would be so simple

"Dont worry about it lol.

Alright for you that 6 pack of yours is an easy ice breaker "

Not all women open their legs at the site of a six pack

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

It's strange everyone has there own methods that work for some people but none for some, I will agree thou a simple hello how's you has worked for me in some cases.

Some have been deleted without even checking my profile so it's catch 22"

It is possible to check your profile without you knowing.

It depends if you want to spend ages crafting a perfectly tailored message to be deleted or just simply say hello and see where you get. Decent pics really really help.

Alright for you that 6 pack of yours is an easy ice breaker "

Thanks and that is right as well, well it depends who you will chat to as well

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

It depends if you want to spend ages crafting a perfectly tailored message to be deleted or just simply say hello and see where you get. Decent pics really really help."

I didn't know that how?

I have done after reading a profile and still been deleted so I kind of got stubborn and thought why bother crafting one, everyone has different opinions, I know everyone likes a face pic but for me it's difficult but I'll take not

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

Yep. I completely agree with this. I only respond to those i like the look of so it really is just as simple as saying hello to me initially. I don't want to know your life story etc etc etc.

If only everyone was like you it would be so simple "

I am no sex god. And if I am honest.. i was a bit like you. Sending tailored messages to people.. but then afterwards stopped due to to messages just being deleted and found a hello was more effective.

Good luck matey

Alright for you that 6 pack of yours is an easy ice breaker Thanks and that is right as well, well it depends who you will chat to as well "

I'm sporting puppy fat so I'm sure there must be some fans out there

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

If only everyone was like you it would be so simple

I am no sex god. And if I am honest.. i was a bit like you. Sending tailored messages to people.. but then afterwards stopped due to to messages just being deleted and found a hello was more effective.

Good luck matey "

It's seem to of worked abit but still not sure on both, due to everyone's advice but if it's working for you I'll take not.

Cheers

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

It depends if you want to spend ages crafting a perfectly tailored message to be deleted or just simply say hello and see where you get. Decent pics really really help.

I didn't know that how?

I have done after reading a profile and still been deleted so I kind of got stubborn and thought why bother crafting one, everyone has different opinions, I know everyone likes a face pic but for me it's difficult but I'll take not "

Under account privacy settings you can hide on who looked at me. Most women do.

"Be yourself and relax.

Dont try to hard..

I didn't know that how?

I have done after reading a profile and still been deleted so I kind of got stubborn and thought why bother crafting one, everyone has different opinions, I know everyone likes a face pic but for me it's difficult but I'll take not

Under account privacy settings you can hide on who looked at me. Most women do."

Sneaky

Cheers for the info

» Add a new message to this topic