FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > time wasters

time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustylin2 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Taunton

i have found there are far too many time wasters on here , they all talk good but thats it , and why do you use a swinging site if its not for sexual fun and enjoyment between adults , i have met some genuine people of here but there are some that should not be here .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i have found there are far too many time wasters on here , they all talk good but thats it , and why do you use a swinging site if its not for sexual fun and enjoyment between adults , i have met some genuine people of here but there are some that should not be here . "

Just like ALL the other sites too then..

You need to dig a lot of crap to find the diamonds eh...

By *ustylin2 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Taunton

so true hun

"so true hun "

Honest to god... no different to anyone else.. We all have to try hard, we all get let down, we all get the same crap...

Best way to see it is when it all works out and you meet lovely people.. like anything in life thats earned, you appreciate it all the more eh!

Trust us.. there are lovely lovely people out there, even on this site lol.. Honest xx

The only time we call people/couples timwasters are if they actually commit to a meeting and then fall off the face of the planet without so much as a "sorry, we got cold feet". As a couple we do understand that we all had to start somewhere. Some people never quite get up the nerve to meet and others find it very easy. Peoples levels of confidence are all different. We have no problem with people at all who communicate with us for a while and we exchange thoughts and feelings then they simply say " Sorry , but we are not sure about meeting" For a whole lot of people this is a big decision and taking the plunge is nerve racking. Its not like picking out some new clothes when shopping. The only people we have issues with are those that would go as far as to arrange a meet then simply dont turn up and refuse to answer any further email etc. Thats selfish.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"The only time we call people/couples timwasters are if they actually commit to a meeting and then fall off the face of the planet without so much as a "sorry, we got cold feet". ..."

Spot on!

I have no problems with people vanishing prior to arranging a meet - being sure is never a waste of time.

People who go as far as planning out a meet, agreeing time/date etc and then suddenly lose the use of their fingers to answer their phone.... ****s!

we get messed about alot, we understand that a problem can come up but usually if your meeting up an exchange of numbers would of happend. We never now just meet for a 3som unless its a swinger we no well to us and if there was a problem they would let us no.

Like this sat gone we had a play arranged with 5 guys two turned and the others not a word which was ok as the play still went on.

But like has been said there are loads of good reliable ones out there.

Happy swinging ga suzi

thats so true about timewasters u arainge to go out but then they cant be bothered to tex or call you back so anoying like spam mail rarrr

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

Irritatingly, no women near me seem to complain here about their time being wasted and that they want to find a genuine single male!

LOL

The knowledge that a ‘munter’ is lurking may be causing them to keep a low profile!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I have to agree with an earlier poster - would only call people time wasters if they arranged to meet then didn't and then disappeared! We've been very fortunate so far and this hasn't happened to us - however, we do do all we can to ensure that they're 'legitimate' people. Had LOADS of fun with gorgeous people so it's worth the effort

hmm y is it when you try and politely tell sum1 that u arnt there type ur automaticaly a time waster hmmm lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"hmm y is it when you try and politely tell sum1 that u arnt there type ur automaticaly a time waster hmmm lol"

I certainly wouldn't label a person for that!!! If you don't fancy someone you definitely aren't a time waster!

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"hmm y is it when you try and politely tell sum1 that u arnt there type ur automaticaly a time waster hmmm lol"

Yes,I agree and a single guy saying no thanks for any reason (like 200+ miles! ) seems to realy piss off some.

lol

"hmm y is it when you try and politely tell sum1 that u arnt there type ur automaticaly a time waster hmmm lol

Yes,I agree and a single guy saying no thanks for any reason (like 200+ miles! ) seems to realy piss off some.

lol"

Im getting 'yes please' from single guys 200 miles+ im turning them down you can then tell that aint into meeting...i mean who wud travel that far for a shag? although i am loreal

» Add a new message to this topic