FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Level the playing field!!!

Level the playing field!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Bones OP   Man  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Why is it so many women detest the sight of a cock? Are they really that ugly or really so alike that the seen one seen them all sentiment is shared so widely on here? (Cock I mean)!

Very rarely would I imagine a man take such offence to breast! I love the sight of breast, in fact the varying shapes and sizes of ladies parts are quite exciting and such a turn on.

Do bi or gay men get bored of the sight of cock too? I'm just wondering!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

it's boring.

at least when women have their fanny out the pic literally isn't just of that fanny close up. or there'll be a good variety of pics in addition to that fanny.

men think all we need is a dick and whahey you have pulled. might as well show us a pic of a dildo.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"it's boring.

at least when women have their fanny out the pic literally isn't just of that fanny close up. or there'll be a good variety of pics in addition to that fanny.

men think all we need is a dick and whahey you have pulled. might as well show us a pic of a dildo."

This.

I adore a cock that's attached to a body, or if the photo is artistic and a little different.

I'm not suggesting for a moment guys don't show their appendages, just do it with style

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"it's boring.

men think all we need is a dick and whahey you have pulled. might as well show us a pic of a dildo."

In different angles too... As if that makes a difference....

"it's boring.

men think all we need is a dick and whahey you have pulled. might as well show us a pic of a dildo.

In different angles too... As if that makes a difference.... "

i got a message from a profile today that had 14 of them...nothing new,until i realised they were all the same...the exact same photo..very odd..

•+• Access Denied •+•

"it's boring.

In different angles too... As if that makes a difference.... "

maybe they're hoping we'll download their pics and make a 3D model?

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I prefer a profile with a cock...most guys seem to have difficulty using or understanding a tape measure.

"it's boring.

maybe they're hoping we'll download their pics and make a 3D model? "

It's called a dildo.... Yet it always stays hard and doesnt make a mess

•+• Access Denied •+•

"it's boring.

It's called a dildo.... Yet it always stays hard and doesnt make a mess "

mine twirls round and does all sorts. maybe guys should send us dildo pics?

shits creek

"it's boring.

mine twirls round and does all sorts. maybe guys should send us dildo pics? "

I always enjoy seeing a good toy collection.

" i got a message from a profile today that had 14 of them...nothing new,until i realised they were all the same...the exact same photo..very odd.."

You need to print them out and make a flick book for the whole story

"it's boring.

I always enjoy seeing a good toy collection. "

Now there's where you see variety

•+• Access Denied •+•

"it's boring.

I always enjoy seeing a good toy collection. "

only ever been sent the one pic and it was up the guys bum anyway.

"it's boring.

at least when women have their fanny out the pic literally isn't just"

Have to disagree there it often is several pics of a fanny

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Why is it so many women detest the sight of a cock? Are they really that ugly or really so alike that the seen one seen them all sentiment is shared so widely on here? (Cock I mean)!

"

I'll give you a few reasons - the first is overkill, we just get way too many 'shoved in our faces' on here, and we start to become averse.

Secondly lack of finesse and attractive shots - yup, you can indeed make most any cock look unattractive with bad enough photography.

And lastly because we want to know and decide we like the MAN before we are introduced to his cock. Just imagine walking up to women in a bar and shoving your cock in her face before you even introduce yourself - wouldn't go down too well. Same applies here.

Less is more.

By *rkrisssMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"it's boring.

i got a message from a profile today that had 14 of them...nothing new,until i realised they were all the same...the exact same photo..very odd.."

Yeah, soz about that! I've got a twitch in my thumbbbbbbbbbb! Lol !

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why is it so many women detest the sight of a cock? Are they really that ugly or really so alike that the seen one seen them all sentiment is shared so widely on here? (Cock I mean)!

Very rarely would I imagine a man take such offence to breast! I love the sight of breast, in fact the varying shapes and sizes of ladies parts are quite exciting and such a turn on.

Do bi or gay men get bored of the sight of cock too? I'm just wondering!"

I'm bi and yes. Really boring to look at. Shows a distinct lack of photographic imagination and lack of awareness of what a lot of ladies like.

By *ushJoyWoman  over a year ago

home, berkshire

I like to see a cock pic, too many guys say WE or VWE and they are no where near. But I don't make the decision on whether I meet someone on what their cock looks like, it's just nice to know you won't be disappointed. We all like what we like, that's what is so good about this site.

I'll give you a few reasons - the first is overkill, we just get way too many 'shoved in our faces' on here, and we start to become averse.

Secondly lack of finesse and attractive shots - yup, you can indeed make most any cock look unattractive with bad enough photography.

And lastly because we want to know and decide we like the MAN before we are introduced to his cock. Just imagine walking up to women in a bar and shoving your cock in her face before you even introduce yourself - wouldn't go down too well. Same applies here.

Less is more."

Cock pics are useful. It means I don't want to meet them.

Like a lot of women, I don't like pictures of just cocks. However I do have a picture of just my boobs. Why? Because men generally like pictures like that. We designed our profile to be appealing to men. But I'm hardly going to level the playing field and start having the same taste in photos as men. It's common knowledge that men and women are generally different, so why even compare what photos men typically like versus what photos women typically like? I would also question whether erects penis are comparable with boobs. I mean if I were on the beach everybody would see my boobs, but there won't be many men wandering round the beach or a pool side with erections and no swim shirts.

Mrs

It already is a level playing field. It would only become unfair if men were protesting en masse about being inundated with boob and pussy pics and women refused to stop.

I never heard of such a protest and I doubt we ever will.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm bi OP and yep I can confirm I have no interest in seeing the kind of cock pic most guys think is a good idea to post on here - you know, the ones where all you can see is the shaft and the head, or worse still just the head - usually against a backdrop of a toilet bowl or a messy floor, and sometimes *shudder* with a pool of cum somewhere in the pic.

Instant turn off for me - yet a well taken pose that shows off the cock AND the body it's attached to, usually with the body as the main focus of the pic..THAT I can appreciate and enjoy seeing just as much as I do a pic of the female form.

For what it's worth, I'm also not a fan of the female equivalent of the disembodied cock shot where all you can see is a gaping vagina either.

shits creek

This is my current status.

When taking a picture of your winky, think to yourself, how would Tom Hardy do it? With class people, try it!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I dont mind one on a profile,when all pics are of a dick it seems they think thats their best feature.

Miss

I think a lot of men have an exhibitionist streak where they like the idea that a woman they fancy has seen their cock. It's a turn on for them.

Women, I suspect, see cock pics as, at best, instructional. Do you women have the same exhibitionist buzz when you send a picture of your vagina to a guy you fancy?

shits creek

"I think a lot of men have an exhibitionist streak where they like the idea that a woman they fancy has seen their cock. It's a turn on for them.

Women, I suspect, see cock pics as, at best, instructional. Do you women have the same exhibitionist buzz when you send a picture of your vagina to a guy you fancy? "

I don't in the slightest.

Mine looks like Rocky Dennis tho so it's understandable

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I'm bi OP and yep I can confirm I have no interest in seeing the kind of cock pic most guys think is a good idea to post on here - you know, the ones where all you can see is the shaft and the head, or worse still just the head - usually against a backdrop of a toilet bowl or a messy floor, and sometimes *shudder* with a pool of cum somewhere in the pic.

Instant turn off for me - yet a well taken pose that shows off the cock AND the body it's attached to, usually with the body as the main focus of the pic..THAT I can appreciate and enjoy ...."

Exactly.

Here's my take on it: Someone hands me a fresh cream eclair. Mmmm, looks good, I eat it with relish. The next day I get handed another -mmmm, lucky me, and I eat it.

I walk into a bakery and am faced with row upon row of fresh cream eclairs. After a week of being handed fresh cream eclairs I'm a little bored with them, so I walk out straight away.

I go looking for an apple turnover.

Too much of one thing becomes repetitive and the novelty wears off.

Admittedly, cocks aren't all the same and I find some more visually pleasing than others. If I like a man enough, it doesn't matter what his cock looks like, but I can be put off talking to someone if I see cock pic after cock pic in my inbox.

If they are on his profile, with other pics I get the choice whether to look or not.

Why ........... Because I have seen loads and loads over the years .. I think dick head as there mind if full of COCK .. I would like a nice face and body too , Not just that in my first Mail .. It puts me off.

a block away from heaven

"Here's my take on it: Someone hands me a fresh cream eclair. Mmmm, looks good, I eat it with relish. The next day I get handed another -mmmm, lucky me, and I eat it.

I walk into a bakery and am faced with row upon row of fresh cream eclairs. After a week of being handed fresh cream eclairs I'm a little bored with them, so I walk out straight away.

I go looking for an apple turnover.

Too much of one thing becomes repetitive and the novelty wears off.

Admittedly, cocks aren't all the same and I find some more visually pleasing than others. If I like a man enough, it doesn't matter what his cock looks like, but I can be put off talking to someone if I see cock pic after cock pic in my inbox.

If they are on his profile, with other pics I get the choice whether to look or not.

"

Brilliantly put x

"I think a lot of men have an exhibitionist streak where they like the idea that a woman they fancy has seen their cock. It's a turn on for them.

Women, I suspect, see cock pics as, at best, instructional. Do you women have the same exhibitionist buzz when you send a picture of your vagina to a guy you fancy?

I don't in the slightest.

Mine looks like Rocky Dennis tho so it's understandable "

I spilt hot tea on my lap laughing at this.

a block away from heaven

"it's boring.

i got a message from a profile today that had 14 of them...nothing new,until i realised they were all the same...the exact same photo..very odd.."

Very odd!

"it's boring.

I've seen some lady profiles with only close up pussy pictures. Maybe the odd arse hole picture thrown in. It still does nothing for me though.

Psst my dildo is really pretty

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Like a lot of women, I don't like pictures of just cocks. However I do have a picture of just my boobs. Why? Because men generally like pictures like that. We designed our profile to be appealing to men. But I'm hardly going to level the playing field and start having the same taste in photos as men. It's common knowledge that men and women are generally different, so why even compare what photos men typically like versus what photos women typically like? I would also question whether erects penis are comparable with boobs. I mean if I were on the beach everybody would see my boobs, but there won't be many men wandering round the beach or a pool side with erections and no swim shirts.

Mrs"

This very true!! First rule of sales....know your audience.

J likes a cock pic. One. Then at least a few showing whole body (can include cock), both undraped & clothed.

If there are no pics of the complete article how can anyone make an informed choice!!!!

"it's boring.

Really? I've seen a whole heap of just close up fanny pics on fab.

By *opular PoppyCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Agree completely. One or two tasteful or well taken cock pics are fine as part of the overall pictorial profile. Never as a profile pic.

Do bi or gay men get bored of the sight of cock too? I'm just wondering!"

Men tend to be more visual than women and as such, expect us to fall for their treasure trove

By *opular PoppyCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Do bi or gay men get bored of the sight of cock too? I'm just wondering!

Men tend to be more visual than women and as such, expect us to fall for their treasure trove "

Haha indeed. True, true.

» Add a new message to this topic