FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Genuine people

Genuine people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elen Hewie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gateshead

Are there any genuine people on here. We have meet a few geniune people on here but most off them are idiots. They won't read the profile properly. When they see my pic with my partner they think east lay.

If there are any genuine people out there please get in touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes there is plenty

By *elen Hewie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gateshead

But no many from where we live just idoits who just want her and not both of us.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"But no many from where we live just idoits who just want her and not both of us."

there are loads of genuine people in the north east... as the shed load of people going to the club f party night tonight will attest to....

try a club.. try the tons of parties always going on... try the countless socials there always are in the north east...

there are loads of genuine people....

def lots genuine ppl.

I know there few who seem mess up for everyone but im sure u will find the right ones eventually.

yes we agree there are genuine people on here just try to chat to a few in the chat rooms or go to a social as suggested good luck x

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Perhaps your incredibly negative profile puts some of the genuine people off? It certainly doesn't do much for me.

Think about it - if people aren't reading your profile, then what's the point ie saying in caps that they should ?

Same with the list of instructions - if someone needs to be told by you what to do and say, would you actually want to meet them anyway? Aren't you just handing an instruction manual to a potential idiot and allowing a few to potentially slip through the net?

I say get rid of all that and focus on the positive - and treat bad messages as a good thing - the person has just done you a favour by letting you know in a single message, without putting you through the effort of a conversation, that they aren't for you.

Simple innit?

By *uicyfruit3Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

Two things:

1) What you're looking for is very specific, so naturally there are not going to be many people who are after what you're after

2) Have you knocked 10 years off your age on your profile? People get put off when they think they are being lied to

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you might be better trying Fabguys or another Gay/Bi site as you are looking for guys who like a cock up them... I would suggest most bi guys on here want to play with both parties, not just receive from the guy.

only a suggestion.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Are there any genuine people on here. We have meet a few geniune people on here but most off them are idiots. They won't read the profile properly. When they see my pic with my partner they think east lay.

If there are any genuine people out there please get in touch."

What do you mean by.. 'When they see my pic with my partner they think easy lay'???

"Are there any genuine people on here. We have meet a few geniune people on here but most off them are idiots. They won't read the profile properly. When they see my pic with my partner they think east lay.

hmmmm it is indeed unfortunate that the few genuine people you have met are idiots. Keep hanging in there and maybe change your postion to a west lay rather than east?

Good luck with it and have funy.

"But no many from where we live just idoits who just want her and not both of us."

block button springs to mind.

Will be honest, never read all your profile,,by that alone im trying to be a help.

Hope you get your genuines.

I like a long one, but that is a bit too long for me.

"Are there any genuine people on here. We have meet a few geniune people."

Asked and answered, no?

"I like a long one, but that is a bit too long for me."

i prefer thick............

"Perhaps your incredibly negative profile puts some of the genuine people off? It certainly doesn't do much for me.

Think about it - if people aren't reading your profile, then what's the point ie saying in caps that they should ?

Same with the list of instructions - if someone needs to be told by you what to do and say, would you actually want to meet them anyway? Aren't you just handing an instruction manual to a potential idiot and allowing a few to potentially slip through the net?

I say get rid of all that and focus on the positive - and treat bad messages as a good thing - the person has just done you a favour by letting you know in a single message, without putting you through the effort of a conversation, that they aren't for you.

Simple innit?"

Have to agree with some of the above.

We have been on here 3 times, in different areas but the newbie's light seem to attract the moths (yes i know about the darkest point )

We went through stages, reply to all messages but it becomes tiresome.

Then CAPITALS on profile and off putting demands.

But at the end of the day, it does not matter how many CAPITALS on your profile, the people whom it is aimed at are generally the ones that don't read profiles.

All you end up doing is turning away the ones who could be generally suitable.

Sounded right in my mind....not so sure now

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Have to agree with some of the above.

We have been on here 3 times, in different areas but the newbie's light seem to attract the moths (yes i know about the darkest point )

"

slightly off topic, but how would you have felt about having a message limit on your inbox while your profile was flagged as being "new"?

So for example, in your first week at least - you could only have say 50 unread or unreplied to messages in your inbox at any one time, with an exemption for anyone who you were taking the time to reply to of course.

Personally I get the impression that the huge deluge of mail new members get just ends up pissing them off to the extent that they leave before they get a chance to enjoy the site.

I've mentioned it to admin but they didnt seem interested - perhaps a few more voices in the campaign might stir them into action

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

One of the most repulsive profiles I've ever read. In fact, I wouldn't normally read such a profile as just a glance at the shouting (capitals) would put me off.

It's no wonder you think there are no genuine couples on here, I can't imagine why they would want to contact you.

I can understand how frustrating it can get with the idiots but do you think they will read your profile? "No time-wasters, oh well, as I'm a time-waster I best not PM them"

You might try assuming everyone who reads your profile is/are nice genuine person/people and re-compose it to address them... you won't achieve anything by shouting at the idiots/time-wasters.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 21/08/11 02:19:00]

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Gulp. Scary stuff

Yuck

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

had another look and to be honest i tend to agree with a lot of what the others have said...

a simple question sometimes gets a huge point across... okay:

so..hand on heart...if you were looking at it as an outsider.. so trying to look at things objectively...

"would you answer your own profile????"

there are ways of making points and getting them across, for example and I can only talk about myself... there were 2 things I thought about at the beginning

What would I want to look at if I was in the position of looking at a profile

How best can I get across "me" in that profile... both looking for and personality...

I know it can be a tough thing to do.. my profile morphed into what it is now after loads and loads of rewrites...

It doesn have to be "war and peace" (my thing is that I chatter on too much) but even a couple of lines will do at job.... whatever is best for you.....

"had another look and to be honest i tend to agree with a lot of what the others have said...

a simple question sometimes gets a huge point across... okay:

so..hand on heart...if you were looking at it as an outsider.. so trying to look at things objectively...

"would you answer your own profile????"

there are ways of making points and getting them across, for example and I can only talk about myself... there were 2 things I thought about at the beginning

What would I want to look at if I was in the position of looking at a profile

How best can I get across "me" in that profile... both looking for and personality...

I know it can be a tough thing to do.. my profile morphed into what it is now after loads and loads of rewrites...

It doesn have to be "war and peace" (my thing is that I chatter on too much) but even a couple of lines will do at job.... whatever is best for you....."

Never really understood the saying "I could sell ice to the Eskimos" they don't need any more ice

Now, one I do understand is ..."flogging a dead horse"

» Add a new message to this topic