FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging disasters.

Swinging disasters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think someone is trying to tell me something....

Getting ready for tonight, the bodice I was going to wear has a hole in. I've barely worn it! Then the tights I was going to wear had a ladder, both pairs. So I've had to compromise on my outfit.

Not the end of the world I know, but annoying. So have you had any swinging disasters? Clothes malfunctions? Bodily harm? Sudden attack of the runs? Tell all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had a stocking litterally fall apart on route to a meet but luckily it was with a good friend so just laughed about it rather than it affect my mood

I set off for a meet on the other side of the country.

When I got there I realised I had forgotten to pack my penis.

So annoying when that happens.

I had a old FB and we were meeting up with another couple for a social then see what happens. We had a meal, got on ended up going back to my FB with the intention of moving the evening to the bedroom, only for everyone (but me) to be struck down with food poisoning (thank god for being the only veggie) within

10 mind of walking through the door. It ended up with them all taking turns in the bathroom until next morning as the couple couldn't risk getting in a taxi to take them home

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yeah I once met a woman in tights...

I'd never have known but each time she farted her ankles swelled up ....

I had a corselette on and broke the suspender clip at the back, so ended up putting in a white suspender clasp. I thought noone would notice. As soon as I got into the changing room at Chams a guy said, excuse me Miss, do you know one of your suspender hooks is white and the other three black. The one bloody time I want men to just look at my boobs!!

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

When on a long drive for a meet, and ended up driving down a narrow country road. I blamed the satnav. Out of politeness I'd moved out of the way to let another driver past and ended up stuck in a ditch for two hours.

first bi sexual experience i ever had... older guy picked me up and drove me to the countryside. Found a great spot and did our business... lol! jumped back in the car and realised it was stuck in the mud! 20 minutes of shoving later, and being covered in mud coming from the spining wheels we got free ha ha. I told the GF i popped down the pub for a couple of pints! cant quite remember how i got out of the mud stains!!!

The first time hubby and I had sex, he said afterwards, if I had known you were a virgin I would have taken more time. I said if I had known you had more time I would have taken my tights off

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

does the time the bed went through the floor count as a disaster or a resounding success?

"I had a corselette on and broke the suspender clip at the back, so ended up putting in a white suspender clasp. I thought noone would notice. As soon as I got into the changing room at Chams a guy said, excuse me Miss, do you know one of your suspender hooks is white and the other three black. The one bloody time I want men to just look at my boobs!!"

not with your arse as its fantastic

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

hahaha loads!!!!

Was being spitroasted over the end of a bed a couple were shagging on.... and the bed collapsed....... don't think any of the three of us at the end missed a stroke though.

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Had a very uncomfitible moment while in the back seat of a 2 door car. Me trousers around my ankles and wringing wet (long story). The couple in the front having a majour domestic about the fact she swollowed my cum, but not her partners. SOOOOOO wanted the floor to open up and swallow me at that point.

Oh and yes had the bed collapse thing as well, had a good laugh because the video camera was running at the time.

meeting someone who my gut instint said no and i still did it

"meeting someone who my gut instint said no and i still did it

"

I think we've all done that at some point. I am getting better at saying 'no thank you' now.

"I set off for a meet on the other side of the country.

When I got there I realised I had forgotten to pack my penis.

So annoying when that happens."

Isn't it!

"meeting someone who my gut instint said no and i still did it

I think we've all done that at some point. I am getting better at saying 'no thank you' now."

i will be saying no x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Havent really had any. The odd laddered stocking but I wear hold ups and keep spares so no prob. To be honest, as long as my shoes are fine Im good to go....

"Yeah I once met a woman in tights...

I'd never have known but each time she farted her ankles swelled up .... "

The old ones are the best lol

Just realised I left my pants on the train (long story) after A&Gs last night so thats another one. They were my favourite pants too!

"Just realised I left my pants on the train (long story) after A&Gs last night so thats another one. They were my favourite pants too! "

i had to smile at this x

» Add a new message to this topic