FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Telling your partner

Telling your partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushbaby OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham

Hey you lot, this one is for the couples, how did you guys tell each other you wanted threesome or wanted to try swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hey you lot, this one is for the couples, how did you guys tell each other you wanted threesome or wanted to try swinging "

My husband just said I'd like to see you with another man and away we went!

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

With wrist and ankle cuffs I would tie her spread eagled naked on the bed and blindfolded of course. Just before the friend I invited round arrived.

By *ushbaby OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham

Hmm that's hot I love cuckold everyone I've been with when d*unk said love a threesome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From memory, the first time this cropped up was back in my university days (yes, clearly a very long time ago) and I think my then boyfriend said 'how would you fancy a threesome with another girl?' I thought, heh why not, I've slept with women before. If I don't enjoy it, I can always call a halt to it.

The deal was I chose the lady and chatted with her about what she and I wanted out of it.

Haven't looked back since.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I told her I thought I was bi.

She suggested we find out by going to a club.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We went to a club to watch and be watched swearing we'd never have sex with anyone else, ever! Now she likes playing with girls and enjoys me with other women too

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We met in weird circumstances and our first night out together was with some mutual friends of ours who were a swinging couple. The first time we had sex was as part of a foursome...nothing more happened other than a vanilla relationship for the next 4 or 5 years and then one day I told him I’d set us up a profile on here and had booked a hotel close to a club I thought we should visit. He was well up for it, we went with plenty of rules but most of them have gone out the window now and we just play out whenever we feel like it. Perfect for us both

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"....we went with plenty of rules but most of them have gone out the window now ... "

Yeah. Ditto!

» Add a new message to this topic