FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kink and fetish

Kink and fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an789 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

After a while on the scene I've realized that it's mostly guys who have fetishes and tend to be more kinky.

Do you think this is true.. Or are girls less inclined to talk about it.?

Why do you think it's the case or not and what's the best wierdest thing you've experienced?.

Personally im very open to pretty much most things.. Just wish I could meet girls who lead the kink and fetish play... I love it when I'm shocked lol..

I'm a laid intrigued why we like certain kinks... How we develop them... It's so fascinating.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

They're probably on the fetish sites?

Cambridge

"They're probably on the fetish sites?"

I guess that's true.. I've been there too but I still think it's mainly guys who develop ideas..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We feel the men are more prepared to run with their kinks and explore them.

In our experience of Fab these past few months, we've found the local ladies talk a good game, but then disappear once we get talking about the interesting stuff.

One girl in particular was chatting to us on Tuesday night for quite some time, and was just about to reveal to us her particular 'taboo' fantasies... only to go completely quiet and that was that.

This hasn't been uncommon and it's very frustrating as we have so much kinky fun and equipment we could really give any kinky minded girl a good time if they had the courage to meet and/or didn't just want to waste our time.

I don't think it's prinarily a 'man' thing; I have several female friends who are kinkier than me, and that's saying some! I've sent several guys running for the hills

We wish you lived closer!

All wannabes down here..

"We wish you lived closer!

All wannabes down here.."

Me too! x

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Depending who I am meeting on what kinks I want to do with them. I have a few fantasies and kinks but I have been selective with who I do that with.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I'm way kinkier than 99% of the guys I've met over the years on fab and fet...i have been "too much" for many of them...i let the really good ones out of their cages occasionally though

You sound like a lot of fun. As always for us the kink ladies that 'do' seem to live miles away!

If ever we move from the south coast, that will be a definite plus

Also, Lola: Pity you don't meet couples!

Cambridge

Maybe there's a gap here. Swingers are not all the sane.. Recreational sex can include kink and fetish play and your right.. You either are on here or another well knows fetish site. But those of us with kink (sometimes) don't sat too much here because it's not regarded as particularly ok.

I tend to stitch and like to explore but lots of couples can't even admit when the guy is bi here let alone mention Taboo or kinks.

I guess it's just a case a trawling through in the hope you can identify someone who might be cool with kink.

The other site is often full of people who are not looking to meet but to exchange ideas etc.. X

Cambridge

"I don't think it's prinarily a 'man' thing; I have several female friends who are kinkier than me, and that's saying some! I've sent several guys running for the hills "

They wouldn't run if you'd tied them properly xxx

"I don't think it's prinarily a 'man' thing; I have several female friends who are kinkier than me, and that's saying some! I've sent several guys running for the hills

They wouldn't run if you'd tied them properly xxx "

Ive got lots of kinks, but due to what they are I don't lead on them

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I definately think men are just more vocal about it. Some are just all gob too. Me ppersonally I consider myself learning on the job. Having bloody good fun along the way.

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

On my profile I ticked only the absolute basics. I felt weird about publishing a list of my preferences because they feel private and personal. I've gently explored the site and chatted and I've found people who are into the things I want to explore.

I suppose I didn't want a lot of messages from people saying "I'll fuck you up the arse luv" or whatever.

Cambridge

"Ive got lots of kinks, but due to what they are I don't lead on them "

Sounds like a heap of fun to me Xx

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I suspect it may be a case that fewer women feel comfortable publicising their kinks and fetishes from the get go. For example, I used to list various 'interests' on my profile which I'd naiively hoped would convey an open minded and uninhibited attitude and lead to discussion but actually found so many people took that as some kind of menu they were entitled to choose from and/or they'd make completely incorrect/ridiculous assumptions about what particular terms meant, that in the end I erased it all to avoid stupid and overly crude messages. Personally I'm here for the holistic sexual experience rather than to simply satisfy a specific kink - therefore I keep my cards close to my chest and only reveal my kinks when I've built up trust and am getting similar minded vibes from the other person ... and because of that approach, there's no need for 'everyone' to know precisely how kinky I am

"I suspect it may be a case that fewer women feel comfortable publicising their kinks and fetishes from the get go. For example, I used to list various 'interests' on my profile which I'd naiively hoped would convey an open minded and uninhibited attitude and lead to discussion but actually found so many people took that as some kind of menu they were entitled to choose from and/or they'd make completely incorrect/ridiculous assumptions about what particular terms meant, that in the end I erased it all to avoid stupid and overly crude messages. Personally I'm here for the holistic sexual experience rather than to simply satisfy a specific kink - therefore I keep my cards close to my chest and only reveal my kinks when I've built up trust and am getting similar minded vibes from the other person ... and because of that approach, there's no need for 'everyone' to know precisely how kinky I am "

That pretty much sums up how I feel. I reveal my kinks as and when I feel I can trust whoever I'm talking to?

Cambridge

"I suspect it may be a case that fewer women feel comfortable publicising their kinks and fetishes from the get go. For example, I used to list various 'interests' on my profile which I'd naiively hoped would convey an open minded and uninhibited attitude and lead to discussion but actually found so many people took that as some kind of menu they were entitled to choose from and/or they'd make completely incorrect/ridiculous assumptions about what particular terms meant, that in the end I erased it all to avoid stupid and overly crude messages. Personally I'm here for the holistic sexual experience rather than to simply satisfy a specific kink - therefore I keep my cards close to my chest and only reveal my kinks when I've built up trust and am getting similar minded vibes from the other person ... and because of that approach, there's no need for 'everyone' to know precisely how kinky I am "

Makes lots of sense. I guess I worry that things I like may not be agreeable to others so you sometimes chose not to have that convo. Nothing extreme just kinks or fetish fun. Lots of people are quite judgemental on my experience. I also would love to meet girls who push my boundaries a little.

When I'm comfortable with someone it's practically anything goes. I don't talk about it because it's then expected of me, but probably won't happen.

Now I'm going to contradict myself and talk about my fetishes.

I have a cock fetish. It involves the larger types, my hands and oil.

I also have a fetish for men's bums; the hole. I won't elaborate and I'm not offering to anyone to show them.

The problem with revealing yourself early on-or putting it on your profile - is you'll get messages from people asking for it, when you don't have any inclination to do it.

Cambridge

"The problem with revealing yourself early on-or putting it on your profile - is you'll get messages from people asking for it, when you don't have any inclination to do it."

I get that too. I love the psychology behind kink.. its really interesting. I like lots of things.. Probably too many to mention.

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

Yes, it's the fear of creating a shopping list or being reduced to one single act.

I think you should lay your cards on the table in your profile in a non-pushy way and make yourself visible in the site (forums etc) then women who want that stuff can find you.

» Add a new message to this topic