FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why on fab but not on a night out?

Why on fab but not on a night out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady DangermouseWoman  over a year ago

Kettering

"So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx "

I have no idea why you describe yourself as BBW. You are beautiful, amazing eyes, curvy, great tits and ass and should be very confident about your looks.

Some men may be worried about your rejection of them and don't approach you, have you ever looked at it from that perspective?

Men are more willing to contact you on here because it is easier to be brave. It is a buyer's market for women on FAB. Enjoy yourself and don't over think this.

Have fun xx

"So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx

I have no idea why you describe yourself as BBW. You are beautiful, amazing eyes, curvy, great tits and ass and should be very confident about your looks.

Some men may be worried about your rejection of them and don't approach you, have you ever looked at it from that perspective?

Men are more willing to contact you on here because it is easier to be brave. It is a buyer's market for women on FAB. Enjoy yourself and don't over think this.

Have fun xx"

Thank you, I am mostly a size 20, I class curvy as big boobs and bum, small waist and I definitely don't have a small waist. I have an overhang tummy pouch, love handles and big thighs and calves definitely class myself more of a BBW and definitely not curvy. Thanks for your reply!! Xxx

By *east and belleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Your pictures are stunning, men are just as afraid of rejection as women. Have fun and don’t over think things it drives you mad if you do.

Mrs x

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

On here you know someone is open to meeting people, even if it's not you in the end. Plus, you don't know them, don't have to bump into them again in the pub if they say no. And I guess it's easier to ask someone via the internet than in person.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx "

Embrace your curves lovely you are beautiful

Ms B

Firstly. You should be confident with how you look. I think you have a lovely figure and you’re pretty. I agree though so it’s not just you. Most of my messages were from men between 23 and 35 (I’ve changed the filters now) and I’m 45. When I first joined I thought they were joking and taking the P but it seems not. I don’t really go out clubbing etc anymore but even in a pub I can’t imagine being approached by someone in their twenties! It’s very different here to real life that’s for sure.

"Firstly. You should be confident with how you look. I think you have a lovely figure and you’re pretty. I agree though so it’s not just you. Most of my messages were from men between 23 and 35 (I’ve changed the filters now) and I’m 45. When I first joined I thought they were joking and taking the P but it seems not. I don’t really go out clubbing etc anymore but even in a pub I can’t imagine being approached by someone in their twenties! It’s very different here to real life that’s for sure. "

Ps. I hate that saying. Nobody is out of anyone’s league x

No such thing as 'out of league's'

I speak to anyone on a night out im a firm believer that if you have enough about you you can get anyone into bed.. im socially very funny, its my humour that wins over women, most say that on initial instant attraction it was a no but after talking to me its a huge yes!

However the same is with women approaching me i find so many drop dead gorgeous women have nothing about them and when we're in a group ect and im getting chatted up by a woman that maybe finds her looks do everything in the way of pulling their pray usually... that doesnt really work with me i find the conversation sets the spark in my sexual fire not looks.

Btw lucy we do a lads night over in rhyl once a year... im over there in april

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I think everything about you looks and sounds fantastic. Defo my favourite girl on here for exuding sex appeal. I think I would think the same on a night out. It isn't just skinniness that attracts men. I'm almost middle aged, bit of a belly and lost my cute looks as I've grown up but I try to stay comfortable within myself and I know that sex appeal is about so much more than just "appearance"

Keep smiling, you're awesome x

Because kids succumb to peer pressure and have to act all macho in front of their mates. There is an unwritten code that scrawny teens have to try and punch well above their weight and feel compelled to try their luck with the barbie doll in the corner.

What you learn as life goes on that the identikit barbie dolls with their identical faces and whathave you have no depth of character. Many if us learn far too late that the diamond you want is right under your nose, but you miss it whilst digging through the fools gold.

Rock what you got!

If you want a idiot for a one night stand, then stick to the pubs, keep the skirt short and the top tight.

If you want more meaningful sexual encounters, work your amazing assets and avoid the chav filled weatherspoons.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Firstly. You should be confident with how you look. I think you have a lovely figure and you’re pretty. I agree though so it’s not just you. Most of my messages were from men between 23 and 35 (I’ve changed the filters now) and I’m 45. When I first joined I thought they were joking and taking the P but it seems not. I don’t really go out clubbing etc anymore but even in a pub I can’t imagine being approached by someone in their twenties! It’s very different here to real life that’s for sure. "

Yes, a lot of it is to do with peer pressure and taboo. I am pursued by gorgeous young men on here and on dating sites, most of whom would not dare approach me on a night out lol!

But, I was dancing on a dj night in a pub recently, got a round of applause (they always applaud lindyhoppers in pubs) and a friend who was outside having a cig told me a group of young men were all discussing me and my moves in very complimentary terms lol, so you never know!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh an OP you may be curvy but you are very pretty - pretty trumps slim!

"Firstly. You should be confident with how you look. I think you have a lovely figure and you’re pretty. I agree though so it’s not just you. Most of my messages were from men between 23 and 35 (I’ve changed the filters now) and I’m 45. When I first joined I thought they were joking and taking the P but it seems not. I don’t really go out clubbing etc anymore but even in a pub I can’t imagine being approached by someone in their twenties! It’s very different here to real life that’s for sure.

Yes, a lot of it is to do with peer pressure and taboo. I am pursued by gorgeous young men on here and on dating sites, most of whom would not dare approach me on a night out lol!

But, I was dancing on a dj night in a pub recently, got a round of applause (they always applaud lindyhoppers in pubs) and a friend who was outside having a cig told me a group of young men were all discussing me and my moves in very complimentary terms lol, so you never know! "

Go girl!! It is nice to know you’ve still got it on a night out though isn’t it . Apart from when I’m out with my daughter and I suddenly realise its her they’re all looking at!!

They might not think you're up for having sex on a night out with your friends.

On here they know you're looking for sex.

I've thought this too. I think I'm fairly chatty and try to be friendly on here. Been told I'm the same in work but on a night out I must send out some kind of vibe as I very, very rarely get approached. Last time was by a 20 something work colleague at the beginning of the year but it was her leaving do and she was hammered. Felt as though I would have been taking advantage. Shame though as she's bloody gorgeous!

Don't put yourself down OP. Who knows what goes on inside the mind of others. Xxx

More to choose from on a night out. On here females are in short supply

"More to choose from on a night out. On here females are in short supply "

Brutal....but honest....

"More to choose from on a night out. On here females are in short supply

Brutal....but honest...."

I just didn’t wanna be a white knight

Brutal....but honest....

I just didn’t wanna be a white knight "

You're just giving your opinion which is what the OP asked for

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

For me it’s more a kind of social awkwardness/shyness type thing. I’ll happily talk to anyone who talks to me but I find it very difficult to approach others to talk to. Not so much fear of rejection (had more than my fair share of that) but more the thought of “what if they don’t want to talk to me” and all those other what if’s. Breaking the ice on the internet indind so much easier as I don’t feel anywhere near as awkward. Would I approach you on a night out?? Probably not for the reasons above. Does it mean I’m not interested?? Hell no. You look amazing, although looks are not everything they tend to form the initial attraction.

"More to choose from on a night out. On here females are in short supply "

I feel the same about men on here. I rarely see any that I am attracted to.

I feel the same about men on here. I rarely see any that I am attracted to. "

I’m glad to hear that

Me neither. In fact just one in a whole year. Maybe I’m just too fussy. But I’d rather be that way to be honest.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're a beautiful woman. Really and truly. Don't question it. If you like them and they seem genuine, go for it.

Brutal....but honest....

I just didn’t wanna be a white knight

You're just giving your opinion which is what the OP asked for "

True

Me neither. In fact just one in a whole year. Maybe I’m just too fussy. But I’d rather be that way to be honest. "

Start a thread about it then instead of going off topic

Me neither. In fact just one in a whole year. Maybe I’m just too fussy. But I’d rather be that way to be honest. "

I definitely am but I need much more than looks. Too many boxes to tick also.

Me neither. In fact just one in a whole year. Maybe I’m just too fussy. But I’d rather be that way to be honest.

I definitely am but I need much more than looks. Too many boxes to tick also. "

Exactly! I have way too many boxes need ticking. Not that bothered though, if someone comes along they come along. Certainly not desperate

By *sRedbbwWoman  over a year ago

Amwythig

Oh love. I feel your pain but you're stunning and your pics look amazing

Manchester (she/her)

Women can be our own biggest critics.

If a man can afford steak but only a hotdog is available when he is hungry...he will eat the hot dog.....

Op don’t over think the attention you’re getting online too much....

When these young guys message you , meet them and enjoy the sex... if they want more they will contact you again...

"If a man can afford steak but only a hotdog is available when he is hungry...he will eat the hot dog.....

When these young guys message you , meet them and enjoy the sex... if they want more they will contact you again..."

Ur quote about the steak and hot dog is belittling to the op

And to the op grow some confidence your beautiful and sexy don’t listen to anyone that says otherwise

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

The night out game is a different game, the dynamics with regards to the night out game is different from that of fab.

There is a lot of ego and peer pressure in the night out game so obviously a guy might not talk to you in that environment but of course will approach you on fab.

Thanks everyone for your replies really appreciate the different perspectives you have thrown up, even the fucking hotdog and steak one, never felt more like I belong in a bread roll pmsl. Thanks again all!!

Btw the nice ones haven't gone over my head either, really appreciate how you have said nice things xxx

"Btw lucy we do a lads night over in rhyl once a year... im over there in april "

Rhyl is a fab night out in my opinion, I am out every other weekend, hope yours falls on my weekend xxx

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

"Thanks everyone for your replies really appreciate the different perspectives you have thrown up, even the fucking hotdog and steak one, never felt more like I belong in a bread roll pmsl. Thanks again all!! "

Personally prefer a hotdog to a steak myself most of the time. Make the bread roll some tiger bread and I’m weak at the knees

Manchester (she/her)

I've met some seriously hot, gym fit guys whose preference is BBW. They're out there.

"If a man can afford steak but only a hotdog is available when he is hungry...he will eat the hot dog.....

When these young guys message you , meet them and enjoy the sex... if they want more they will contact you again...

Ur quote about the steak and hot dog is belittling to the op

And to the op grow some confidence your beautiful and sexy don’t listen to anyone that says otherwise "

Please forgive me if I offended anyone......

I was trying to phrase my comment in a funny way....

I’ll try again.....

If I guy is horny and online... he will message any female in a 20 mile radius... don’t overthink this... if you find him attractive... meet him and have great sex....

It’s a numbers game on Fab nothing else

I get lots of offers for meets but never get chatted up on a night out so know how it feels

"Btw lucy we do a lads night over in rhyl once a year... im over there in april

Rhyl is a fab night out in my opinion, I am out every other weekend, hope yours falls on my weekend xxx "

Im over 19th of april, we went last year for the night it was brilliant. Cant wait!

"I think everything about you looks and sounds fantastic. Defo my favourite girl on here for exuding sex appeal. I think I would think the same on a night out. It isn't just skinniness that attracts men. I'm almost middle aged, bit of a belly and lost my cute looks as I've grown up but I try to stay comfortable within myself and I know that sex appeal is about so much more than just "appearance"

Keep smiling, you're awesome x"

Thanks lovely xxx

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Blokes just like what they like.

Unfortunately when they’re out with their mates admitting that isn’t the sort of thing most blokes are confident doing.

The expectation they all place on themselves and each other is that they fantasise about air brushed models in glossy mags, and that’s the facade they keep up for as long as possible.

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't worry about it... Just use them

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Interestingly I’d be attracted to the crinkles round your eyes and your smile x

I love people who look like they have a story to tell x

"Interestingly I’d be attracted to the crinkles round your eyes and your smile x

I love people who look like they have a story to tell x"

This is poetic

It's like being in a cake shop and only seeing shelves filled with coconut sponge when you want a chocolate eclair.

Because the type you are describing largely are fuckboys that act like knobs that's maybe why or maybe have a small cock and don't think they can make it past the cheeks (which I know a few like that lol).

But there's nothing at all wrong with you love! And I sure as hell wouldn't have a problem talking to you no matter where.

It's like being in a cake shop and only seeing shelves filled with coconut sponge when you want a chocolate eclair."

Ha. Perfect analogy!

Lucy first let me say you look incredible!

I guess there's an element of saving face in it right? If a young guy is out with his mates he's probably going to be a bit embarrassed chatting on with an older woman. The amount of times I got it off the lads for talking to an older woman made it something I tried to be a bit more discrete with as time went on. I guess the 'Milf' thing is a little bit of a taboo in public and especially around friends and maybe explains why it's more here than when you're out. It's nothing against you. Happy fabbing! X

"So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx

Have fun xx"

As a guy (albiet older 40!!) Exactly this ^^^

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

You're not confident with how you look but have 70+ stunning pics on public display?

You're not confident with how you look but have 70+ stunning pics on public display?"

It's easier to post pics a lot of the time it's 3 or 4 shots before you like one to post well it is for me any way

You're not confident with how you look but have 70+ stunning pics on public display?

It's easier to post pics a lot of the time it's 3 or 4 shots before you like one to post well it is for me any way "

Same for me hahaha

Manchester (she/her)

I think most women heavily curate their online presence. My pictures are pretty carefully taken.

I have pretty severe body confidence issues too. I suspect most women do.

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

fab or night out wouldnt matter to me

"I think most women heavily curate their online presence. My pictures are pretty carefully taken.

I have pretty severe body confidence issues too. I suspect most women do. "

Definately

It’s not just women either. I know I’m not the only bloke with body confidence issues.

"Because kids succumb to peer pressure and have to act all macho in front of their mates. There is an unwritten code that scrawny teens have to try and punch well above their weight and feel compelled to try their luck with the barbie doll in the corner.

What you learn as life goes on that the identikit barbie dolls with their identical faces and whathave you have no depth of character. Many if us learn far too late that the diamond you want is right under your nose, but you miss it whilst digging through the fools gold.

Rock what you got!

If you want a idiot for a one night stand, then stick to the pubs, keep the skirt short and the top tight.

If you want more meaningful sexual encounters, work your amazing assets and avoid the chav filled weatherspoons.

"

Absolutely this, this man has put it perfectly.

OP, I wish you had more confidence in your looks; you're beautiful and your figure is too. Don't change anything other than your lack of confidence...work on that and you'll be fine xx

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

having confidence is one but he will persistence to get back up will always be there. l had that problem took me years to get where i am but it is a work in progress progression not perfection....trust yourself even when others dont

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Well you look great to me. You are really pretty and your body looks great. As others have said, guys might be afraid of approaching you as they might think you are out of their league and fear rejection.

I've never really been one to approach women in pubs, clubs etc.and I would think you were out of my league if I saw you.

Hope you gain confidence in your body.

"Well you look great to me. You are really pretty and your body looks great. As others have said, guys might be afraid of approaching you as they might think you are out of their league and fear rejection.

I've never really been one to approach women in pubs, clubs etc.and I would think you were out of my league if I saw you.

Hope you gain confidence in your body. "

This. I’d be way too shy too.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wouldn't class you as BBW, curvy, yes. And stunning looks. Xxx

Have fun xx"

I agree beautiful buxom woman

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks everyone for your replies really appreciate the different perspectives you have thrown up, even the fucking hotdog and steak one, never felt more like I belong in a bread roll pmsl. Thanks again all!! "

You don't belong in a bread roll..you are gorgeous

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

For some of us different rules apply when meeting off the internet for casual hook ups.

People have fantasies. I met a man with "gym" in his user name. He practically lived in the gym, yet he couldn't get enough of me. I met my other half here, he's a cross between Jason Statham and Bruce Willis. He's Dutch, lived in Paris and used to dating leggy Scandinavian types.

Don't over think it and I'd advise against advertising your "vulnerabilities". There are predators waiting to pounce. They'll spin you a yarn, praise you to high heaven to get what they want.

You're attractive and you know it. You have your face and explicit pictures on show on a sex site. Shy and retiring are words never used to describe me, yet I wouldn't have a face pic on here.

PS: honestly, no one is "out of your league!"

By *illy big bolloxMan  over a year ago

Newark

"Because kids succumb to peer pressure and have to act all macho in front of their mates. There is an unwritten code that scrawny teens have to try and punch well above their weight and feel compelled to try their luck with the barbie doll in the corner.

This is so right .... young lads havent the bottle in broad daylight

Rock what you got!

"

There has been alot of true things said on this thread but also alot of smoke blowing up asses

I have similar experiences and opinions as the op and honestly i would much rather people were just honest with me

I think the OP is very attractive ... pretty and great boobs... would never have guessed your size had you not put it on your profile

However it comes down to 2 things:

Like people have mentioned online profiles are well cropped and managed ... in life people can see you fully

On fab guys are in the minority and if they want to be successful they have to be less picky ... any hole is often the goal im afraid

Like i said i have similar experience to the op and kidding ourselves on that these guys are too nervous to approach us in public is bs im afraid ... if someone messages me on here and i dont think they would look at me out in public (or i know ive seen them and we didnt match on sites like tinder) i just assume they are the shallow any holes is a goal type and steer clear ... i dont let them bring me down but i also wont reduce myself to being their “dropped standards just for a shag”... i prefer to know someone actually finds me attractive

"There has been alot of true things said on this thread but also alot of smoke blowing up asses

I have similar experiences and opinions as the op and honestly i would much rather people were just honest with me

I think the OP is very attractive ... pretty and great boobs... would never have guessed your size had you not put it on your profile

Like people have mentioned online profiles are well cropped and managed ... in life people can see you fully

On fab guys are in the minority and if they want to be successful they have to be less picky ... any hole is often the goal im afraid

Like i said i have similar experience to the op and kidding ourselves on that these guys are too nervous to approach us in public is bs im afraid ... if someone messages me on here and i dont think they would look at me out in public (or i know ive seen them and we didnt match on sites like tinder) i just assume they are the shallow any holes is a goal type and steer clear ... i dont let them bring me down but i also wont reduce myself to being their “dropped standards just for a shag”... i prefer to know someone actually finds me attractive "

Same attitude as me, you can tell the ones that are genuinely interested verses the ones who are in it for some inlet to get their willies wet. I steer clear to not naive xxx

"There has been alot of true things said on this thread but also alot of smoke blowing up asses

Like i said i have similar experience to the op and kidding ourselves on that these guys are too nervous to approach us in public is bs im afraid ... if someone messages me on here and i dont think they would look at me out in public (or i know ive seen them and we didnt match on sites like tinder) i just assume they are the shallow any holes is a goal type and steer clear ... i dont let them bring me down but i also wont reduce myself to being their “dropped standards just for a shag”... i prefer to know someone actually finds me attractive "

It’s not always BS about guys being too nervous to approach somebody in public. The OP is very much my type and without the safety screen of messaging I’d be really nervous talking the first time in person.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Guys contact you on here, because ontop of seeing how you look, they get a glimpse of your personality, and what makes you tick. On a night out, that may not come across. I personally would approach you on a night out, only a blind man would give you a miss.

Guys contact you on here, because ontop of seeing how you look, they get a glimpse of your personality, and what makes you tick. On a night out, that may not come across. I personally would approach you on a night out, only a blind man would give you a miss. "

Hadn’t considered that. I’d agree though.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Not all guys on fab fall in this category. I would rather not get a meet than chase someone who isn't my type, just to get laid. I would rather shoot wide.

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

Pictures must be misleading then, as you look lovely

Really,you'd be on our hot list any and every day...cracking looking lady..

Guys contact you on here, because ontop of seeing how you look, they get a glimpse of your personality, and what makes you tick. On a night out, that may not come across. I personally would approach you on a night out, only a blind man would give you a miss. "

Love this if you approached me on a night out I would be think you had a bet going on with your mates lol, I would go with it though haha xxx

Like i said i have similar experience to the op and kidding ourselves on that these guys are too nervous to approach us in public is bs im afraid ... if someone messages me on here and i dont think they would look at me out in public (or i know ive seen them and we didnt match on sites like tinder) i just assume they are the shallow any holes is a goal type and steer clear ... i dont let them bring me down but i also wont reduce myself to being their “dropped standards just for a shag”... i prefer to know someone actually finds me attractive

It’s not always BS about guys being too nervous to approach somebody in public. The OP is very much my type and without the safety screen of messaging I’d be really nervous talking the first time in person. "

You need to go out tonight and pull ... You have no need to feel like that, omg I would love to bump into you on a night out!!! Xxx

"So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx Really,you'd be on our hot list any and every day...cracking looking lady.. "

I would be privileged to be on your hotlist wow

"Firstly. You should be confident with how you look. I think you have a lovely figure and you’re pretty. I agree though so it’s not just you. Most of my messages were from men between 23 and 35 (I’ve changed the filters now) and I’m 45. When I first joined I thought they were joking and taking the P but it seems not. I don’t really go out clubbing etc anymore but even in a pub I can’t imagine being approached by someone in their twenties! It’s very different here to real life that’s for sure.

Ps. I hate that saying. Nobody is out of anyone’s league x"

I agree. It's not so much to do with looks as attitude/need.

By *olexMan  over a year ago

Hull

Don't worry about whether it's young or old guys who contact you or approach you on a night out. You're gorgeous. And that's all you need to know x

It’s not always BS about guys being too nervous to approach somebody in public. The OP is very much my type and without the safety screen of messaging I’d be really nervous talking the first time in person.

You need to go out tonight and pull ... You have no need to feel like that, omg I would love to bump into you on a night out!!! Xxx "

I’ll have to have a night out near you then.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Money.

I am the same with not meeting gym fit younger guys but I am normally pretty okay with how I look. However a few things have happened recently in vanilla world that have me thinking normally they don't approach me as I have my don't mess with me look. That or I was the fat bird dare from the mates... as twice in the last few weeks I've been approached randomly when out.

"So something has been bothering me for ages ... A lot of guys on here I won't meet because I feel like if they wouldn't approach me in a club then why would they want a meet with me? When I am on a night out, I get attention from guys 35+, dad types. Rarely younger, especially not athletic fit guys. But I get hundreds of messages from these types of lads, athletic, young, gorgeous guys and I have to say to them that they are out of my league and I would be punching with them. Why if they wouldn't look at me on a night out are they ok with it on fab? I am confused. Please be gentle with replies, I am not confident with how I look xxx I am the same with not meeting gym fit younger guys but I am normally pretty okay with how I look. However a few things have happened recently in vanilla world that have me thinking normally they don't approach me as I have my don't mess with me look. That or I was the fat bird dare from the mates... as twice in the last few weeks I've been approached randomly when out. "

Your stunning too. Again I’d be shy.

Out in the 'real vanilla' world I get more attention from men generally, and noticeably from younger men than I ever have in the past. The only difference from when I was younger is that I've laid to rest any body issue demons I struggled with and am finally happy and confident in my skin. I think thats what appeals more than how I actually look. People are attracted to happy relaxed people xx

» Add a new message to this topic