FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verbally humilating the cuckold

Verbally humilating the cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are some verbal stuff that you love to say to cuckold while having sex with another man ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife meets her bull alone but when I get home she normally tells me how much bigger his cock is that mine and how he has so much more stamina, when I an allowed to have sex with her she will tell me my cock is much smaller than his she will tell me how his cock will stretch her pussy wife open. She will put her own fingers inside her pussy next to my cock to give the same thickness as his cock. All this makes me explode very quickly then she will make me lick it all out as she wants to be clean for her bull

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That sounds amazing maybe add a bit more verball humilation

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Horny
"My wife meets her bull alone but when I get home she normally tells me how much bigger his cock is that mine and how he has so much more stamina, when I an allowed to have sex with her she will tell me my cock is much smaller than his she will tell me how his cock will stretch her pussy wife open. She will put her own fingers inside her pussy next to my cock to give the same thickness as his cock. All this makes me explode very quickly then she will make me lick it all out as she wants to be clean for her bull"

"My wife meets her bull alone but when I get home she normally tells me how much bigger his cock is that mine and how he has so much more stamina, when I an allowed to have sex with her she will tell me my cock is much smaller than his she will tell me how his cock will stretch her pussy wife open. She will put her own fingers inside her pussy next to my cock to give the same thickness as his cock. All this makes me explode very quickly then she will make me lick it all out as she wants to be clean for her bull"

Very hot !!

I have usually teased, usually about cock size or innability to satisfy. Maybe tell them to listen to the sound their wife makes when she cums properly etc. If you take the wife out maybe u can tell them how excited she was and describe what u did to her and how much she enjoyed it

Usually I have the cuck in the same room watching and listening as his wife conveys the same message, otherwise she goes home and tells him the exact same

Have also filmed her when she visits on her own when she humiliates him, then she sends the vid back to him at home to see what he is missing

"What are some verbal stuff that you love to say to cuckold while having sex with another man ?"

Have you put the bins out ?

Does my bum look big in this ?

Did you cancel the milk ?

Struggling to see where the fun is in being ridiculed, but each their own I guess.

Perhaps it is my respect for all persons and I cannot understand the pleasure gained from the humiliation of another human being, regardless of gender... As I see the situation and why degrade those that are nearest an dearest to you...?

There are plenty of people that are all too willing to 'bad mouth' you without even having any conscious.... So why do it to yourselves...? Just rely on you work colleagues...

By *ox_and_BearCouple  over a year ago

Brighton/London

"Perhaps it is my respect for all persons and I cannot understand the pleasure gained from the humiliation of another human being, regardless of gender... As I see the situation and why degrade those that are nearest an dearest to you...?

There are plenty of people that are all too willing to 'bad mouth' you without even having any conscious.... So why do it to yourselves...? Just rely on you work colleagues..."

I don’t think the post required any judgement? Everyone has different kinks and you have a limited understanding of the cuckold lifestyle which is fine, but don’t comment on other people’s interests

Recent guy we met was absolutely perfect at this. Absolute gorgeous bull who said all the right things and was hung like a horse lol x

"Perhaps it is my respect for all persons and I cannot understand the pleasure gained from the humiliation of another human being, regardless of gender... As I see the situation and why degrade those that are nearest an dearest to you...?

There are plenty of people that are all too willing to 'bad mouth' you without even having any conscious.... So why do it to yourselves...? Just rely on you work colleagues..."

My friend.... cucks get off on the humiliation...

It’s nothing to try to understand.... it’s just a kink that is not for you...

I love the ideas around humiliation but realise its not for everyone. Its a big turn on to have the freedom to tease a cuck knowing he is getting as much out of it as you. For me its all about the psychology of denial, and playing into that. The whole scene I find very erotic.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I don't understand the desire to be humiliated

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I wonder how a woman would feel if her partner started telling her how pathetic she was and made her feel degraded .... and useless ..

Yeah humiliation is very difficult to understand. We have a very safe relationship and so we both know its only a game which we both fully enjoy

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I wonder how a woman would feel if her partner started telling her how pathetic she was and made her feel degraded .... and useless .. "

The women who enjoy that would feel thrilled. The women who don’t enjoy that would feel insulted.

One would hope the partner saying such things was doing so because the woman concerned was in the former camp, rather than the latter.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Fractionation from the mundane, as quoted earlier, have you put the bins out, to, sexual comments like gosh she is clenching her pussy.

Then, time to clean the toilet, while I ease my cock up her arse, would you like to watch, oh you’re busy.

Fractionation is a tease that creates a subspace.

"I wonder how a woman would feel if her partner started telling her how pathetic she was and made her feel degraded .... and useless .. "

Awww I see what you’re doing....

You don’t like something , so you want the people that do to justify their kinks....

How about this..... cucks like to be humiliated because it makes them orgasm....

If a woman wanted to be humiliated, it’s because it makes her orgasm....

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

It’s a matter of incremental development. You start by finding yourself aroused , though jealous, when your wife responds to guys flirting with her. This develops into fantasies of her actually sleeping with another man. You tell her and this becomes part of your mutual foreplay- to your delight ( and perhaps chagrin you find the fantasy excites her too. Eventually something triggers an opportunity to make the fantasy reality and your wife experiences another cock and you see her (or hear from her) her reaction She has enjoyed it, though maybe a little remorseful . The rubicon is crossed.

Nextstage she enjoys it more than with you. Guys she fucks are skilful and better endowed. Each increment increases the mixture of jealousy and lust which a cuckold experiences. To add more intensity, she looks perhaps for a much bigger cock- and as you feared/ wanted, she loves it. To always take things a step further is a natural human thing- so depending on the couple the humiliation aspects which have been there in a way from the start may be emphasised. Perhaps the cuckolding becomes wholly interracial, perhaps gangbangs, maybe chastity for the cuck- all developments from that first twinge of unexpected lust combined with jealousy.

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Think of women who like being called a nasty slut and a cum dump....its kinda like that for a cuck.

Cucks like sexual humiliation, like being told he has a tiny dick, made to undress his wife, etc

He doesn't want to be told things like

- You're getting fat

- You're going bald

- Your arches have fallen

- you drive a Nissan cherry

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I wonder how a woman would feel if her partner started telling her how pathetic she was and made her feel degraded .... and useless ..

Think of women who like being called a nasty slut and a cum dump....its kinda like that for a cuck.

Cucks like sexual humiliation, like being told he has a tiny dick, made to undress his wife, etc

- You're getting fat

- You're going bald

- you drive a Nissan cherry"

Oh I see .... thankyou for explaining ....

London

"I wonder how a woman would feel if her partner started telling her how pathetic she was and made her feel degraded .... and useless ..

- You're getting fat

- You're going bald

- you drive a Nissan cherry

Oh I see .... thankyou for explaining .... "

Always a pleasure. It's a weird kink to explain

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

"Fractionation from the mundane, as quoted earlier, have you put the bins out, to, sexual comments like gosh she is clenching her pussy.

Then, time to clean the toilet, while I ease my cock up her arse, would you like to watch, oh you’re busy.

"

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

The trouble with this topic is that some guys assume that the male in ALL couple profiles is into this.

We have had some shocking messages from guys which if they had been face to face would have resulted in blood on the floor.

For those guys into it I hope you have fun.

For those reading this topic check very carefully before hand before sending a message.

Just a tip.

Never tried but love the idea

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

"Fractionation from the mundane, as quoted earlier, have you put the bins out, to, sexual comments like gosh she is clenching her pussy.

"

These are the type of comments with mundane degrading tasks i crave

London

"The trouble with this topic is that some guys assume that the male in ALL couple profiles is into this.

We have had some shocking messages from guys which if they had been face to face would have resulted in blood on the floor.

For those reading this topic check very carefully before hand before sending a message.

Just a tip."

These days it's like saying safe sex only. But yeah, guys with no decorum will always throw everything at the wall to see what sticks.

"The trouble with this topic is that some guys assume that the male in ALL couple profiles is into this.

Just a tip."

I think these men mistaken a stag from a cuck.

I’m sure if you clear this up with them , they will get the difference...

» Add a new message to this topic