FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blind meet - spontaneous meet

Blind meet - spontaneous meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astycouplexx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

OK people, which guys would do a blind meet, I have a friend (yes really!!) from work who would love to try a mmf with his wife but know she won't go for this site but if it was a spare of the moment eg them having a drink at a bar and then some guy coming in and buying them a drink and the girl going over for a chat before they all just start chatting and one thing leads to another, would anyone actually go for that??

Hollie xx -

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes have done in the past before I joined site it was a amazing night of fun only happen once but would definitely do that again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK people, which guys would do a blind meet, I have a friend (yes really!!) from work who would love to try a mmf with his wife but know she won't go for this site but if it was a spare of the moment eg them having a drink at a bar and then some guy coming in and buying them a drink and the girl going over for a chat before they all just start chatting and one thing leads to another, would anyone actually go for that??

Hollie xx - "

Would his wife be pre warned or would this truly out of the blue? Would hate to see the husband get his drink poured over his head.

» Add a new message to this topic