FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Work and play ?

Work and play ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner god bless her is a grafter and works long daft hours therefore we can usualy have two free weekends when free too play or the odd evening , my point now is getting a few (arsey) replies insinuating where awkward or even lying when say were not free this is not the case , surely a lot of people must have similar work related issues?? . Have fun people??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello. I feel your pain. I work long hours too and find it hard to arrange play time.Just bear with it and I'm sure you'll find decent people who are in the same position(pardon the pun)and who will meet you when you're both available.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

You'll drive yourself mad trying to understand weirdos! They're showing their true colours so block and move on at the earliest sign

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

"My partner god bless her is a grafter and works long daft hours therefore we can usualy have two free weekends when free too play or the odd evening , my point now is getting a few (arsey) replies insinuating where awkward or even lying when say were not free this is not the case , surely a lot of people must have similar work related issues?? . Have fun people??"

I’ve found this a problem too. I think I have free time. Then it’s gone. The right ones wait

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

I work shifts too and have had this on my single profile in the past.

I think many must just do office hours ,so assume we all do.

Take no notice ,you are being truthful and not stringing anyone along.Its their problem if they want to get uppity about it.

Miss

» Add a new message to this topic