FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cannot chat because of shyness

Cannot chat because of shyness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m so shy I have real problems chatting in rooms, never know what to say so I usually leave even though I don’t want to. Anyone else like this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I’m so shy I have real problems chatting in rooms, never know what to say so I usually leave even though I don’t want to. Anyone else like this"

I've never even looked at chat rooms for this very reason.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I rarely if ever go in chat rooms because it's so fast moving and it's quite difficult to get a word in edgeways and I'm not shy.

How do you feel about chatting on the forum or one to one?

I have no trouble chatting f2f or one to one but, I must be weird

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you get to chat rooms

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have no trouble chatting f2f or one to one but, I must be weird "

Weird is good on our planet

I used to chat before my site support ran out. Haven’t renewed yet

By *artyanna16TV/TS  over a year ago

seacroft

Yes i was really terrified to begin with, Even though i was a member of serveral sites , i couldnt muster the voice i wanted , whether it was feeling inhibited about expressing my sexuality openly , bit of catholic guilt, and feeling unsure of what exactly it was i wanted from other members , i didnt know , and felt very isolated, It was however really a matter of taking my biggest fear , asking someone to meet me , and pushing myself to respond with a positivity and willingness , If you always do what youve always done , youll always get what youve always got! Its okay to admit your nervous , and want to feel comfortable but dont just yet. Little by little , you will realise who sounds a lot like you , and you will start to find your voice , its easy sometimes to find comments by others with which you can relate , and also , that which you can say wholeheartedly you dont . If your not sure , read through each post , and when you see something which clicks with you , tell that person , you find what they say chimes with you , it doesnt have to he about sex , just about common ground , not everyone has to agree with or even like you , dont take it personally , at least you know there are two sides to every view , and be by disagreement you have benefit of someones honest opinion. Good luck , be bold , youll be surprised at how liberating speaking up can be . Was it mark twain said ,” better sometimes. To remain silent and be thought by others a fool , than to open your mouth and remove any doubt ! Friend request coming your way , feel free to ignore it ! Love amd best wishes anna x

» Add a new message to this topic