FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Treat with respect

Treat with respect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We see this phrase so often in verifications. Seems absolutely pointless . A bit like the over use of lol ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol

Especially if they request to be used as a slut or slave, but yes I know what you mean.

I tend to be suspicious of some feedback that says things like, not to be missed, fantastic, wow hat a guy, a cock to die for, makes me think it from himself

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" Seems absolutely pointless . A bit like the over use of lol ?"

And the inclusion of 'legal warnings' on profiles?

"Especially if they request to be used as a slut or slave, but yes I know what you mean.

I tend to be suspicious of some feedback that says things like, not to be missed, fantastic, wow hat a guy, a cock to die for, makes me think it from himself"

I tend to be wary of any one who's called "hat a guy"

"Especially if they request to be used as a slut or slave, but yes I know what you mean.

I tend to be suspicious of some feedback that says things like, not to be missed, fantastic, wow hat a guy, a cock to die for, makes me think it from himselfI tend to be wary of any one who's called "hat a guy" "

Slip the W in please

" Seems absolutely pointless . A bit like the over use of lol ?

And the inclusion of 'legal warnings' on profiles?"

They are a total waste of space.

I tend to be suspicious of some feedback that says things like, not to be missed, fantastic, wow hat a guy, a cock to die for, makes me think it from himselfI tend to be wary of any one who's called "hat a guy"

Slip the W in please "

I'm all for slipping anything in lol

One day we will have a universal template for veris that everyone will be happy with and won't be wary of.

I'm sure I've got it on one of my veris. I think its rather a pleasant phrase that indicates the writer wishes all future playmates of the people he's met will treat them with respect, won't mess them around being timewasters etc, as he/she feels they are worthy of being treated well. It is nothing more than a pleasantry. I think its rather nice. But if people feel there's a hidden curse in those few words and maybe if read backwards its a message from the devil, then yes be wary and don't message them

"One day we will have a universal template for veris that everyone will be happy with and won't be wary of.

I'm sure I've got it on one of my veris. I think its rather a pleasant phrase that indicates the writer wishes all future playmates of the people he's met will treat them with respect, won't mess them around being timewasters etc, as he/she feels they are worthy of being treated well. It is nothing more than a pleasantry. I think its rather nice. But if people feel there's a hidden curse in those few words and maybe if read backwards its a message from the devil, then yes be wary and don't message them "

not often we agree with each other but on this you have said pretty much what I was about to.

cali

Oo’er hmmmmm……

I guess as each individual verification where the comment is found relates to unique event, I would therefore imagine there wil be almost as many reasons people choose to write it, as there are people who choose to write it……...

Unless of course I'm wrong about that !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic