FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > looking your age

looking your age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hitecumloads OP   Man  over a year ago

cannock

Can not looking your age be a down fall. For me I have people say I dont look 34 as for most people age is important when they are arrange meets what is everyone else look on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

for us age is not a major factor and once your legally old enough to play whats a few years here and there. We have enjoyed great fun with swingers younger and older than us. Don't tend to fancy over 55's though.

However once a guy came to one of our gang bang nights and I swear his profile pics was about 10 years old. We had to look twice but it was him a good bit fatter, greyer and balder. We did think it was a bit dishonest to have such an out of date picture the only one on his profile.

i think how you look is more important that age, when it comes to younger guys i can be very hit and miss as some young guys physically mature quicker than other, some guys in their early 20s look like men while some still have that baby face look which i find off putting, same with older guys, some guys age well and actually get better looking with age while other just look old, so its down to how you age and look rather than your age

i know what you mean. i look young for 31. bit of a generalisation but alot of people in my age group just look alot older and it freaks me out at times

no complaints tho

well i would take that as a compliment, lucky you, and very nice pictures too.

For me it is about a number. I wont meet anyone younger than my oldest son...simple as

For me age is a factor and I'm only interested in people my own age, in that distance is another factor. I do however prefer people my age that look young

By *ubbliciousWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I wouldn't meet anyone younger than my little sister. It just freaks me out that when I was losing my virginity he would still have been in primary school. WRONG! Also, I generally won't go for anyone old enough to physically be my dad, however there are some sexy fuckers out there who are well over my upper limit...and I have been known to let my boundaries stretch quite a bit if someone really appeals!

Age or rather maturity is an issue for us - 25 is absolutely the lowest we will meet in private meets but in a club situation as long as over the age of consent any age goes! I have been told by guys that i dont look my age - my thoughts always are well you would say that i guess but its always nice

Up until a few months ago I have never looked my age but all of the sudden, mainly due to health reasons it has hit me, if it goes on at this rate, I'll be looking 10 years older soon

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It depends, if your 45 and look 35 all well and good. My son is 21 now and just started looking as though he may have possibly left school. He used to get stopped numerous times by the police and for some reason people at the train station asking if his parents knew he was out at that time of night, this would be around 9pm when he was about 19 lol, it used to drive him mad. But i said he should be thankful that he looks younger

» Add a new message to this topic