FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Why are soo many couples fake on here and end up being Bi single M pic collectors???

Why are soo many couples fake on here and end up being Bi single M pic collectors???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i don't understand ... if you want Bi guys be truthfull you will find or isn't their another site specific to this... Why waste genuine people's time for hours and days as mine has been ... asking for cock and wank pics/vids ... then when it comes to meeting disseappear off the face of the earth... user no longer signs etc

Get a life... ive had to have a week off Fabs... just back

rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empted69.Couple  over a year ago

luton/dunstable

Not all of us are fake we are real however we are fussy and men don’t understand that we don't want to just fuck anything with a pulse and they accuse us of photo collecting well if we don't see a face we are not going to meet a stranger its that simple and if i know your not our type then why would i send any further message’s back after simply saying your not our type or even photo's if you’t have a chance There is to many people messing around wasting time and to many men to respond to to have to justify ourself’s to everyone who thinks they know our type better than we do

i always send face pics etc

This I'm not annoyed About... obviously we all have our own preferences in people we fancy

I can take rejection and I've rejected couples too who I don't fancy ...that's life

well nobody is God's gift on here

manners and respect doesn't cost anything

we have all been in a couple or been single at some stage

So get a grip people, regardless I was talking about fakes not real couples like you.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"well nobody is God's gift on here

manners and respect doesn't cost anything

we have all been in a couple or been single at some stage

So get a grip people, regardless I was talking about fakes not real couples like you.

"

I doubt fake profiles will read your rant and change their ways.

This is true.... sorry I'm doing real people's head in... while the others harass us all grrrr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh dear op so sorry to hear that you got suckered and let some one waste your time but it really is very easy to prevent but alas a lot of men go tit blind when on fab but you being an expert seemingly fighting fabbers off with a stick I would have hoped you would have been on top of this first world problem.

Me I love fakes and as a couple we would strive not to be taken for granted by another fabber fake or otherwise but to be fair we have been in the past.!!!

Welcome back op and the best of luck.

T

don't know whether to take that as a criticism or as support

but thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are more than welcome.

T

any other views people?

By *empted69.Couple  over a year ago

luton/dunstable

Im not saying all men are like that but just putting my opinion out there from our prospective we always reply but there are a lot of men who get really aggy after being rejected which is why so many couples get there Guard up But yeah to many single guys do like to pretend to be part of a couple to get pics vida and even meets which is really creepy

By *erkshire BenMan  over a year ago

Reading

Straight Male here and find it ever so annoying couples get messed about as it makes it harder for us. Anyone interested in chatting drop me a line

» Add a new message to this topic