FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Delivery driver fantasy

Delivery driver fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got a fantasy of having their shopping or parcel delivered then being naughty with the driver?? Id love to do this with a customer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

Oh yes I think this every time I get a parcel!!

By *ainbow_RoadWoman  over a year ago

Near Leamington Spa

Oh yeah, as long as they are fit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be good for him to pop his package inside

We have. So much fun x

By *irthyDickMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

i’m a delivery driver and fantasise all the time but nothing happened yet

I was a multidrop driver for 14 years and although I seen plenty of boobs and cocks I never had the pleasure of enjoying either

By *uck NakedMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Delivery driver here. Met some lovely people on the doorsteps but nothing more so far. Roll on the summer....

I'm a nationwide courier now so maybe coming close to anyone on here

By *rnywxmMan  over a year ago

near you

If any delivery drivers need sucking let me know

By *ootyKitFanMan  over a year ago

Carlow

"Anyone got a fantasy of having their shopping or parcel delivered then being naughty with the driver?? Id love to do this with a customer "

Would absolutely love to get on my knees for a delivery driver in his 20s or 30s!!

"i’m a delivery driver and fantasise all the time but nothing happened yet"

Love you to turn up at.my housenwith that cock.

West Midlands

mmmm would be a pleasure to deliver to you

By *eturningcockloverTV/TS  over a year ago

darlington

Yes!!! I hve flashed a few but nothing more

By *reedyNotNeedyCouple  over a year ago

Amersham

Yes! Love this idea.. had fun with the plumber, electrician and broadband technician but never the delivery guy - they’re always in such a hurry! Lol

Newcastle under Lyme

[Removed by poster at 03/01/21 07:34:08]

Newcastle under Lyme

This is where I'm going wrong. Need to slow down...

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Yes! Love this idea.. had fun with the plumber, electrician and broadband technician but never the delivery guy - they’re always in such a hurry! Lol "

What do you need delivered....

Amersham

"Yes! Love this idea.. had fun with the plumber, electrician and broadband technician but never the delivery guy - they’re always in such a hurry! Lol

What do you need delivered.... "

A big fat juicy d**k

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

I was 19 znd delivering pizzas for extra cash.

One friday night, a delivery around 11pm, I arrived, knocked on the door.

The door opened and a voice announced "bring them in and put them on the table". I walked in, carefully placed them on the coffee table to look round to see 4 guys dressed only in towels and 3 ladies in lingerie.

One of the ladies stood up, asked my how much the order came to and one of the guys started to write out a cheque.

The lady said "what time do you finish", "midnight" I replied. She then started to rub my crotch and asked if I would come back after work. She slipped her hands into my jeans and worked my cock until it was wet.

Knowing I was close, sliding her hands out "run along, look forward to seeing you after work"...

I could not wait to get cashed out and on my way after finishing work.

teleford

"Yes! Love this idea.. had fun with the plumber, electrician and broadband technician but never the delivery guy - they’re always in such a hurry! Lol

A big fat juicy d**k "

Well will see what I can do when it’s safe to do so

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

I'm a delivery driver, see a pair of boobs once,chance would be a fine thing of see more or having a bit of fun,here's hoping

Glad I'm a delivery driver

Amersham

A big fat juicy d**k

Well will see what I can do when it’s safe to do so "

Glad you’re not shy we look forward to receiving our package

"i’m a delivery driver and fantasise all the time but nothing happened yet"

You can deliver to my door anytime and leave a deposit. X

I’ve yet to see a fit one

teleford

A big fat juicy d**k

Well will see what I can do when it’s safe to do so

Glad you’re not shy we look forward to receiving our package "

Just remember like many things you order on line, they are often smaller when they arrive than you expected.

I thought about this. I’ve had some delicious looking delivery men... But how do you go about it? Those Amazon guys are gone in 2 seconds. What would you say? “Thank you. Do you want a blowjob?”

West Midlands

always fun looking at ‘who’s near’ when out delivering and wondering if i’m delivering to people on Fab

I accidentally flashed the post-lady the other day, luckily we know each other well and she laughed it off. Actually, should I be upset that she laughed?

I’m delivering in the north west / north wales area daily, if there’s any women or couples who need an extra special delivery let me know! X

By *octordigitsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I was 19 znd delivering pizzas for extra cash.

One friday night, a delivery around 11pm, I arrived, knocked on the door.

The door opened and a voice announced "bring them in and put them on the table". I walked in, carefully placed them on the coffee table to look round to see 4 guys dressed only in towels and 3 ladies in lingerie.

One of the ladies stood up, asked my how much the order came to and one of the guys started to write out a cheque.

The lady said "what time do you finish", "midnight" I replied. She then started to rub my crotch and asked if I would come back after work. She slipped her hands into my jeans and worked my cock until it was wet.

Knowing I was close, sliding her hands out "run along, look forward to seeing you after work"...

I could not wait to get cashed out and on my way after finishing work."

Looking forward to more

I'm a window cleaner always wanted to catch a house wife playing with her pussy and inviting me to join in

I'm a delivery driver for local takeaways for years a huge fantasy of mine but sadly never happened

By *oss.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/01/21 11:26:37]

Dublin

I’m from Dublin City. I do Deliver all around. Irish Dublin lady’s are class. Met few in the pass. I’m not shy at at all.

My biggest delivery fantasy is that what I ordered arrives on time and in one piece but rarely manage to get both at same time

I suppose there is a reason it is still only a fantasy

By *ongshotCouple  over a year ago

Chester

If the young chap wasn't to busy today with moving a tonne bag of something for next door he would of got a beautiful view of Shot

"Anyone got a fantasy of having their shopping or parcel delivered then being naughty with the driver?? Id love to do this with a customer "

I do lol

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Would be lovely to actually see a female delivery driver it's like it's non-existent or even cleaning Windows

By *ssman123Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Ever had a mobile mechanic service your car and service with you

By *andystick72Man  over a year ago

kinky Street

I was the lucky guy ,,,

The food ended up on the floor ,

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

Wonder what sort of deposit you'd like?

Amersham

wrote a story about this:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1107869

By *intysucksdickMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Definitely had a few was this one lad with ups ex army too gave my mouth a good seeing too )) not sure if he’s still on here or not

I delivered for Amazon for couple of months and some takeaway but never had the luck to see anything

I’d love to make a special delivery to you smiler1967

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd love the OP or another delivery driver to drop his package and load off at mine. I've had some really obliging drivers before . Very fulfilling customer satisfaction

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"This is where I'm going wrong. Need to slow down... "

It's sad that drivers are pushed so hard for time. One of my best was a younger guy who delivered a mobile phone and offered to help me check it and set it up. His cock was almost immediately hard and he was all over me. He returned a couple of days later, to help with the 'phone'. Just how delivery guys should be, attentive and horny.

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

DPD have just been to collect a parcel and my girlfriend went to the door in her dressing gown tied very loose

I would love to deliver something for you ladies

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"Ever had a mobile mechanic service your car and service with you"

A few years ago I was doing a photo shoot for an adult website in a studio above a custom car garage in Tewkesbury. I happened to mention to the photographer that I had a bit of a problem with my car on the way there and he suggested that we ‘go downstairs’ and ask them if they can help when we have a break. When it came to the time to pop down he mentioned that the guys in the garage knew the type of work he did in the studio so don’t be surprised if I get a few comments!

I decided not to disappoint so went downstairs wearing a very short skirt, skimpy top and heels. There were five guys working in the garage and all of them made sure that they had a good look as I tottered through the workshops. The owner of the garage had a look at my car and said he could fix the problem fairly quickly but it would cost me about £100. I was getting quite well paid for the photo shoot but was a bit brassed off to be going home with £100 less than expected. When we got back up to the studio the photographer mentioned that the guys in the garage had always wanted him to take a model down there for a shoot but he hadn’t found a model who was brave enough yet. It made me quite horny thinking about these guys watching as I stripped off and spread my legs for the camera so I volunteered. The photographer went down to tell the garage owner we would be down to shoot in about an hour. During the next hour I got very aroused thinking about going down to the garage, something which didn’t go unnoticed by the photographer.

When we went down I was wearing a very short leather skirt, a see thru white blouse, fully fashioned seamed stockings and some very high patent heels. The look on the guys faces as I walked down the stairs was a picture.

When we started the shoot and I was still clothed the guys played it fairly cool even though I was teasing bending over the bonnet of a few cars and kneeling down so that they got a good look at me sticking tops and the occasional glimpse of my pussy. After about 30 minutes when I bent over a car and hitched up my skirt so that they all got a very good look at my bum and by now very wet pussy the atmosphere changed and they were all very turned on. So at this point I walked across the garage to the service counter where I wiggled out of my skirt, unbuttoned my blouse and climbed onto the counter wearing just my stockings and suspenders and heels. I lay back opened my legs and started to finger my pussy. I was enjoying myself so much that I had closed my eyes and it was only when I opened them that I realised that all of the guys had come much closer to get a good look! At this point my photographer handed me my big blue vibrator and I started to slowly fuck myself while the guys watched. By now they were all making some very rude suggestions of what they would like to do with me, so I put my vibrator down and invited the first guy to lick me. I unzipped two of the other guys and started to seep throat them alternately. The other two guys promptly unzipped and started to wank furiously. For the next twenty minutes I made them rotate positions until I was ready to be fucked. Then I rolled over, slid to the end of the counter and pushed my bum into the air, the next half an hour or so were just a blur as all of the guys pounded me from behind and came inside me until I was completely satisfied. What an afternoon!

Glamourpussy x

West Midlands

I’m out delivering today- hope to get a flash

Newcastle under Lyme

Same here, but it might be a bit to cold for a flash...

Dublin

Be nice to bang out pizza out to the lovley lady’s lol z

By *exymum07Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

Fucked a gas engineer a few times

yet to see a delivery driver i would fuck though

flashed a taxi driver for a cheaper fare as well once x

Cant even flash our door opens up on the street ..lol x

I always make sure I have a bulge in my shorts when I answer the door to drivers

This is hotttttttt

By *entleman1984Man  over a year ago

Dereham

"Ever had a mobile mechanic service your car and service with you

A few years ago I was doing a photo shoot for an adult website in a studio above a custom car garage in Tewkesbury. I happened to mention to the photographer that I had a bit of a problem with my car on the way there and he suggested that we ‘go downstairs’ and ask them if they can help when we have a break. When it came to the time to pop down he mentioned that the guys in the garage knew the type of work he did in the studio so don’t be surprised if I get a few comments!

I decided not to disappoint so went downstairs wearing a very short skirt, skimpy top and heels. There were five guys working in the garage and all of them made sure that they had a good look as I tottered through the workshops. The owner of the garage had a look at my car and said he could fix the problem fairly quickly but it would cost me about £100. I was getting quite well paid for the photo shoot but was a bit brassed off to be going home with £100 less than expected. When we got back up to the studio the photographer mentioned that the guys in the garage had always wanted him to take a model down there for a shoot but he hadn’t found a model who was brave enough yet. It made me quite horny thinking about these guys watching as I stripped off and spread my legs for the camera so I volunteered. The photographer went down to tell the garage owner we would be down to shoot in about an hour. During the next hour I got very aroused thinking about going down to the garage, something which didn’t go unnoticed by the photographer.

When we went down I was wearing a very short leather skirt, a see thru white blouse, fully fashioned seamed stockings and some very high patent heels. The look on the guys faces as I walked down the stairs was a picture.

When we started the shoot and I was still clothed the guys played it fairly cool even though I was teasing bending over the bonnet of a few cars and kneeling down so that they got a good look at me sticking tops and the occasional glimpse of my pussy. After about 30 minutes when I bent over a car and hitched up my skirt so that they all got a very good look at my bum and by now very wet pussy the atmosphere changed and they were all very turned on. So at this point I walked across the garage to the service counter where I wiggled out of my skirt, unbuttoned my blouse and climbed onto the counter wearing just my stockings and suspenders and heels. I lay back opened my legs and started to finger my pussy. I was enjoying myself so much that I had closed my eyes and it was only when I opened them that I realised that all of the guys had come much closer to get a good look! At this point my photographer handed me my big blue vibrator and I started to slowly fuck myself while the guys watched. By now they were all making some very rude suggestions of what they would like to do with me, so I put my vibrator down and invited the first guy to lick me. I unzipped two of the other guys and started to seep throat them alternately. The other two guys promptly unzipped and started to wank furiously. For the next twenty minutes I made them rotate positions until I was ready to be fucked. Then I rolled over, slid to the end of the counter and pushed my bum into the air, the next half an hour or so were just a blur as all of the guys pounded me from behind and came inside me until I was completely satisfied. What an afternoon!

Glamourpussy x

"

Did you still have to pay the £100?

I’m a delivery driver , iv been for the last 10 years , but Nothen happend to me

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

"I always make sure I have a bulge in my shorts when I answer the door to drivers "

Bet it's some bulge too looking at your pics

By *ocalladwirralMan  over a year ago

prenton

That’s the dream as a postie.. still waiting haha

"I always make sure I have a bulge in my shorts when I answer the door to drivers

Bet it's some bulge too looking at your pics "

Hehe it might be! I usually wear trackies or shorts at home too so it stands out more

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

You could always put 'Happy to swing' in the delivery instructions lol

"You could always put 'Happy to swing' in the delivery instructions lol"

“Will suck your dick for free”

Newcastle under Lyme

Had a lovely lady open the door today in a loosely tied dressing gown. Gave her a very complimentary smile and hopefully will see some more. Regularly has parcels delivered

I have had a few flirty moments, glimpses at most... always fantasising about wen it will actually happen lol

By *illieporterWoman  over a year ago

newcastle

I’ve fucked my Asda man and gas man haha and honestly felt amazing spur of the moment enjoyment

By *orthernGinge-93Man  over a year ago

Durham

I'm a courier, I always fantasise about doing it!! I'd love to drop off more than just a parcel if you get me

Durham

"I’ve fucked my Asda man and gas man haha and honestly felt amazing spur of the moment enjoyment "

Fucking jealous would be an understatement

Im a delivery driver n have actually arranged it n she set up camera to film it but she moved n ignored my calls so I never got to see the film gutted

Yes id love you to say that to me

By *hloe888TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 16/02/21 11:06:41]

Have had a few moments west Wales Thursday let's hope

By *oss24.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Lol.

By *andymancanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Could always put 'back door delivery' on the delivery instructions.

I’m a delivery driver and always hope for this every shift. Never happened yet but have had a few pretty much naked people answering the door. Always makes the day better when you get one of them

By *EXT.....Man  over a year ago

Dundonald

Few weeks ago I was still in my dressing gown as I’d just been fucked by a married man.He actually used to deliver Chinese to my house funnily enough but it was from FAB that I met him. He hadn’t long left when the guy delivering a parcel for my neighbour caught my eye thru the tilted blinds. My neighbour wasn’t home and he asked me to take the parcel. I could tell he was eyeing me up. A few minutes later I was on fab guys and someone who was within touching distance had a new update oh his profile asking was the guy in number 5 on here. Me!! He couldn’t come in then because he was on timed delivery. He did call when he finished. I don’t think I’ve swallowed so much spunk in a first meeting. So much spunk he could have seeded the street.

Delivering in Newcastle tomorrow is any ladies are interested 19/02/21

"I thought about this. I’ve had some delicious looking delivery men... But how do you go about it? Those Amazon guys are gone in 2 seconds. What would you say? “Thank you. Do you want a blowjob?” "

I think that would work perfectly, just try not to shout to loud so the neighbours hear. Lol

By *oss24.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Mmmm

Manchester

Suppose it's a way of getting discount for 'damaged goods'

Durham

I posted something similar few days back! I'm a courier and live the idea of getting invited in after I drop a parcel or two off

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Happens here regular as my hubby is a delivery driver

Delivers me nice things all the time in more ways than one

By *igDickDeliveryDriverMan  over a year ago

London

"always fun looking at ‘who’s near’ when out delivering and wondering if i’m delivering to people on Fab"

I'm exactly the same.

By *ussexboxMan  over a year ago

Ferring

"I’ve fucked my Asda man and gas man haha and honestly felt amazing spur of the moment enjoyment "

Have you thought of changing your energy supplier recently!!

By *ocalladwirralMan  over a year ago

prenton

This is the dream I’m still waiting to be invited in when I’m delivering some naughty toys often wonder if people know that we know what’s in things due to the return address haha

By *ellaxWoman  over a year ago

surrey

Yeah I would love to do this!!!

Definitely one of my fantasy x

am a delivery driver for a supermarket Darlington area back on days after a 6 week of nights stint so if any you lady's want fun just say what a fab day you having

"Yeah I would love to do this!!!

Definitely one of my fantasy x"

Can I deliver something for you?

I’d love to do this,

Boots on jeans open and suck as you brush the hi-bud vest! X

By *arry001Man  over a year ago

Oldbury

When I was a milk man there use to be this one lady that would walk past the window naked knowing I was looking but nothing more ever happened

By *lim_4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Deffo one of my fantasy open door to horny delivery driver

teleford

I don’t think my Hermes driver is anyone’s fantasy . The TNT lass however... sadly TNT delivery’s are rarer than snow at Christmas, in Egypt

I’ve always dreamed of this happening while I’m delivering around Newcastle. Hasn’t happened yet though

By *az1302Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

I've accidentally flashed delivery guys a few times but never resulted in anything..

The parcel firm dpd now tell you the name of the driver and give you a link to their online profile where you can leave feedback or send a message to the driver to say thank you. My message to Christian that delivered my Xmas tree was deffo NSFW.

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"The parcel firm dpd now tell you the name of the driver and give you a link to their online profile where you can leave feedback or send a message to the driver to say thank you. My message to Christian that delivered my Xmas tree was deffo NSFW."

And how did Christian feel about you posting an NSFW message to his employers?

Always happy to deliver the goods!

Manchester

A mate of mine said he seen so many nip slips while he's been delivering during the hot weather. Do you ladies do it on purpose or just clumsy?

» Add a new message to this topic