FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > New Britannia yacht

New Britannia yacht

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, yesterday we all learned that Boris and Carrie married in secret.

And today we learn that there will be a new yacht to replace the Royal Yacht Britannia.

I can't help noticing that the new yacht will be used for ministerial and diplomatic purposes but I've seen no mention of it serving royal duties.

Am I missing something here? Has Boris Jong-Sun found a way for the British public to pay for his wedding present to his new wife?

More questions - why does it have a funnel? Although the retro look is very charming, shouldn't this be electricity powered if it is to represent Great Britain / England / The United Kingdom?

Oh, and on that topic, do countries such as Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland get to borrow it?

If so, what about self governing dependencies such as Isle of Man, Channel Islands? and British overseas territories such as Gibraltar or the Falkland Islands? Do they get to borrow it?

Just asking for a friend.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alton2Couple  over a year ago

huddersfld

Somewhere in this board someone is organising a swingers charter cruise.

Is there a connection?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Somewhere in this board someone is organising a swingers charter cruise.

Is there a connection?"

Wouldn't that be brilliant lol a swingers cruise for the international diplomats lol putin is a swinger for sure, bet Obama would join in with Michelle, trump defo swinger.... Merkel wants fucking by macron.... I think Boris is onto something!

Is there a connection?

Wouldn't that be brilliant lol a swingers cruise for the international diplomats lol putin is a swinger for sure, bet Obama would join in with Michelle, trump defo swinger.... Merkel wants fucking by macron.... I think Boris is onto something! "

Well, let's be fair. With a name like Dominic Cummings his obvious party opener is "Hi, I'm a Dom, do you like Cummings?"

Meanwhile, don't misjudge Obama Sin Laden.

Clearly Trump is experienced on a 3 hole course and let's not mention shooting off course then taking a wedge to clear the Bush. I'm not so sure about his view on greens though.

Holy shit batman, kapow, Kerrunch... I just figured out the title for the Boris de Perpheffel Jung-Son autocratic biography - Carry on with the Confessions. Babs Windsor plays Carrie. Windsor Davies plays Boris. Syd Little plays little and Freddie Mercury eats a rampant rabbit whilst Freddy Starr becomes a rock dog. Erm, god.

Is there a connection?"

I dunno, does it set off from Aspley Marina and which route does it take? - Broad canal or narrow canal?

Oh, and will there be a stop off at Sainsbury's to buy provisions for the journey?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

More questions - why does it have a funnel? Although the retro look is very charming, shouldn't this be electricity powered if it is to represent Great Britain / England / The United Kingdom?

"

For the engine, will fun on heavy oil/lsfo (low sulfur fuel oil) would need bloody big batteries is it was all electric

"

If the boat is to potter around the coastline of the United Kingdom, then very expensive low sulphur oils will serve it almost as well a s a genetically modified low methane farting breed of cow.

However, in very simple terms most marine diesels are 2 stroke. And you remember when 2 stroke motorbikes became outlawed in the UK? Also 2 stroke Moskovitch?

Well, basically, ships can burn anything that is burnable when at sea.

For the engine, will fun on heavy oil/lsfo (low sulfur fuel oil) would need bloody big batteries is it was all electric "

"

Electric - is nothing more than magnetism. It's all around us. (Wet Wet Wet, decades ago. Eddison, it powered his lighthouse. Tesla, now there's a freak.

Hope that helps.

For the engine, will fun on heavy oil/lsfo (low sulfur fuel oil) would need bloody big batteries is it was all electric "

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"

The size of the funnel is clearly very important, regards standing on the world stage, theres no way boris would pull out a small one in the presence of royalty and dignitaries ... everyone wants a big one and to impress but 3 funnels is showing off and 2 looks odd.... as for electric, that's for vibrators. .. there are no plug sockets in the ocean!

» Add a new message to this topic