FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > advise

advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elcome68 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

hello to everyone. this msg is just for a little bit of advise. i dont come on fab that often,but wen i do i try to be as sociable as i can nd say hello to ppl in a nice manner. im not sure how my profile comes across to other ppl,but wen i send messages i tend not to get a reply. i know this cud be a sign of they arnt interested.which i 100% understand. but i find it quite frustrating that ppl cant take the time just to reply back nd say either. thanks for the msg nd nice comments but im not intereted. i know its more than likely me that cant take a hint. but by the same rule i try to be as nice as possible to ppl without offending them in anyway. if there is anyone that can wisen me up to wat i av wrote then i wud be very gratefull to accept any feedback from u , if im doing something else wrong. or im just a frog lol. thanks to all mr welcome 68- TONY

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

The thing is the people you are sending messages to may have 100s of messages already in their inbox, it would take hours to answer them all. Time that they could be spending on talking to someone they are actually interested in.

Fabs frequently asked questions does explain this and points out that you should take no reply as a polite no thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic