FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Swinging in Leeds/Yorkshire

Swinging in Leeds/Yorkshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsuka OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Leeds

Just a general question from us, why has the swinging scene in Leeds just dropped off. It seems like nobody, especially single males, want to go to clubs anymore and everyone seems to want to meet at houses.

We've got two of the more well known clubs in the UK and a couple of years ago they were both rammed full even on non event nights.

Now when you browse for meets the Leeds area it seems to just be people who want to come to your house or want to meet in a hotel.

Why has the club scene in Leeds just died off outside of events?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J20074Man 7 weeks ago

Bradford

I usually go to Cupids in Manchester but I’m intending to go to Quest but probably when there is an event on. Is Quest busy when there isn’t an event on?

By *ilybethWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

"I usually go to Cupids in Manchester but I’m intending to go to Quest but probably when there is an event on. Is Quest busy when there isn’t an event on?"

Sundays can be fairly busy

By *JS1810Man 7 weeks ago

leeds

Hi I'm fairly new to the scene ha is there anywhere where dogging takes place ? Would love to give a try

By *utstandingMan 7 weeks ago

HX

Unrelated... But is the username related to Soul Calibur?

By *arrogategent1Man 7 weeks ago

Harrogate

I’m always up for a club meet if you want to message me x

By *onnyAndTheMilfCouple 6 weeks ago

Pontypool

Ill be in Leeds this week for work (female half of our couple) and was looking at Quest club for bi night...assuming it'll be quiet?

By *he people watcher1Man 6 weeks ago

Greetland

Don’t think I’ve ever seen the Tuesdays quiet, always at least 15+ guys there..

"Ill be in Leeds this week for work (female half of our couple) and was looking at Quest club for bi night...assuming it'll be quiet?"

By *he people watcher1Man 6 weeks ago

Greetland

"Just a general question from us, why has the swinging scene in Leeds just dropped off. It seems like nobody, especially single males, want to go to clubs anymore and everyone seems to want to meet at houses.

We've got two of the more well known clubs in the UK and a couple of years ago they were both rammed full even on non event nights.

Now when you browse for meets the Leeds area it seems to just be people who want to come to your house or want to meet in a hotel.

Why has the club scene in Leeds just died off outside of events?"

I’ve been a few times in the last few weeks and both times looked like it was going to be dead on the meets section but I was pleasantly surprised..

» Add a new message to this topic