FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > oddities of swinging

oddities of swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *45plus OP   Man  over a year ago

chichester

I've been on the scene before but only recently returned and joined this site...is it me or have people become extremely fussy about who they meet and the way they meet. In the past there were no verifications it was just word of mouth and clubs. So how can anyone get a verification on here without meeting if you need one to meet. Swingers try meeting somewhere public and safe and have a non fun meet to verify then no-one gets hurt or disappointed. Seems you only get on on here if you're a couple or a single woman. Which brings me to the joke statement on single womens profiles, that state...'not here to sleep their way through the site'....but then add a verification every other day...bit hypocritical...either you are here fir sex or you are not so why deny it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

club/socials/parties/events for veri's

No such thing as being too chosey

No this is not a sex site, and if you are unsure what the difference is, that may be why you are having troubles.

Also what has it got to do with you if every woman on this site decided to meet every single night? I don't show all my veri's as its my own business....

Dont worry about what everyone else is doing

chichester

Oh I agree theres a difference between being choosy and being fussy...a list stating required height age hair colour eye colur ad infinitum just makes me chuckle...I wasnt having a go I just find it amusing.

Yes I know its not a sex site and I do know the difference. I just find it funny (haahaa) ti state not here to shag through the site and then put up many veri's showing who and how many have shagged... I thought Veri'S were just to say..yep that person is real and can be trusted. They are what they say they are...to put details of the sex isnt a verification its a CV lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well even veri's have standards and I would never display anything overly vulgar or graphic but that's just me.

Socials are on the increase, especially forum based ones, so I think most forumites are getting more veri's than before. I know I'm getting more emails from people that have seen my posts, so Im guessing it's the same for others.

Other threads are on the 'time wasters' beat and then yours said people are meeting to much define irony

I think it's good that there are single women actually meeting and having fun but let them have the profile they want and skip to the goodens

chichester

Hey I totally agree with you...we are all here to have fun whether as singles or couples and thats great more of it please lol

It didnt say people had too many meets though I said those who put not here to shag through the site and then put up multiple veris give mixed messages ... simples lol ..

Anyway must get back to work ...nice having some banter and debate with you. ..its been refreshing and stimulating

By *uziQuziCouple  over a year ago

bangor

I most definately think its a sex site and that's why we are on!!! Wanna partner for life try plenty more fish want new friends join a bridge class !!! Its fabSWINGERS let's not pretend we aren't all here to get laid lol x

chichester

Well put SuziQuzi...I'm with you 100%...I cant understand those that try to deny they ard here for sex and say 'not looking to shag through FS' but their veris say different. ..are they in denial? Hhmm I think so lol

chichester

Lovely pictures all of you by the way

» Add a new message to this topic