FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Military image's

Military image's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabber's, im an ex soldier who has served around the world, including iraq and afghan, im proud off the fact i served my country, in peace and in war. But recently i uploaded an image off myself in uniform in front of the tomb of the unknown soldier, in baghdad. Upon logging in this morning i had quite a few message's, asking me to remove them, as i might be in danger. Now i understand that because i live in northern ireland, and that we have a shared history and heritage there is a chance that it may offend somebody, which i fully understand, but to note forward i think we need to get over our prejudice's and move forward, for over a century men and women from both side's of our community's have fought and died together as brother's and sisters, regardless of were there from or what religion they choose to belive in, i myself class my religious view's as jedi lol. So what im trying to say here is , should i delete it and just try not to offend anyone or should i hold my head high and keep it up? Would love to hear what you guys think, as i myself am at a loss thanks folk's aj x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dude. Remove it. I'm with you on the proud bit but it only takes some c**t with certain views on soldiers to arrange a meet with you. Then it could turn nasty. Just for your own safety mate.

take it off..... for reasons already given. there are some funny folk about

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Remove it and you give in to what all those terrorist s want and that's to scare people , or keep it and be proud of what you did as a service man,

Keep calm and carry on !!!!!

As an ex military man I would suggest you remove it.. Purely for yours and your family's safety.

Unfortunately some folk haven't evolved enough to become proper human beings.

Look at what happened to poor Lee Rigby.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok folk's ill take it down, thank you for your help and messages, x

By *ettuceslugCouple  over a year ago

Driffield

We take our hats off to you for doing what you do but do you need to hide behind the fact that you're a solider, why not just be you?

Shame about the rest though I agree....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Fair play to you - you've served your country and responded to feedback. Sad as it is, there are some saddos out there, who are less than could be described as human. Take care and good luck!

By *onin DexMan  over a year ago

In Paradise

Yeah mate, I am a current serving soldier and I for have some uploaded but I keep them for friends only.

» Add a new message to this topic