FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Do you chatroom users think the northern room isnt as fun as it was??

Do you chatroom users think the northern room isnt as fun as it was??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and mrs rockstar OP   Couple  over a year ago

near york

hi guys we were wondering if you like us think that the northern chatroom has taken a nose dive for entertainment and funny chat?? we used to have some right giggles in there and would love the mood to lighten and be a fun place to chat again.

feel free to discuss your opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi guys we were wondering if you like us think that the northern chatroom has taken a nose dive for entertainment and funny chat?? we used to have some right giggles in there and would love the mood to lighten and be a fun place to chat again.

feel free to discuss your opinions "

It's wkd fun when you're not there Johnny, just sneak in when nobody's looking and you'll see! Xx

By *ambchop21Man  over a year ago

Darwen

It has, I dont get in as much as I used to

Northern room is definitely the busiest. Sometimes so fast in there that your message can easily get lost in the flurry. Some funny stuff on there though. Sometimes spoiled by pushy idiots flooding with "Anyone in Leeds meet now?" around seven or eight times or pushy oiks giving the girls the creeps. Make me cringe sometimes...

By *r and mrs rockstar OP   Couple  over a year ago

near york

Geordie your a cheeky git you miss me when im not there your in denial girl

hiya lamby long time no speak mate hope your well, a lot of the characters have gone mate its so not the same,,,you got people like that hot geordie giving it large all the time lol

Lol yeah yeah -

» Add a new message to this topic