FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Can't cum during sex

Can't cum during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I don't know if anyone else has this issue. But with every partner I've been with I have no been able to climax while I am with another person. It's very good for the partners pleasue but I would like to be able to cum myself aswell. Currently just stop after they have came because I know it won't happen for me.

Would like some advice on what I can do to try and help me climax.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not something I've personally experienced but I know Kiara can't cum from sex only clit stim,maybe you just need to find the right sensation or way of doing it. Or try taking full control and fuck how you want/need to to cum rather than focusing on their pleasure for once. I know I find it hard when going to someone elses rhythm.

I have the same problem with not being able to cum. Found out it is due to not being 100% relaxed with the person your with.... Just takes time and relax

Try role play it will heighting your senses i have heard of people who cant cum during sex i dont suffee from that but try role play get your partner to carass your body for a while then try it or it might work if you get her to anally stimalate you as some people have to have that done

By *urham33Man  over a year ago

Durham & London

Had that for a few months when I was on medication. Try not to think about it to much and just let yourself go when you have sex. The more relaxed you are the better.

Enjoy the session try not to let that thought cross your mind...

try different types of movements and positions until you find the one that works...

Must say again though DON'T let that thought enter your mind..

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic