FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging in Kent

Dogging in Kent

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On Sunday evening we spontaneously decided to make a list of all Kent dogging spots (taken from a dogging website) & we made a roadmap to visit them all.

We love driving, chatting, being in car together so the journey to them in itself was just fun. Place one described a wood, found the street & place, but no adjacent wood. No dogging found. We then drove to the next. Found it. No dogging found. We did about 6 places, no dogging anywhere. Look we did have fun as my gorgeous other half made me gush, I sucked his cock & we had sex outdoors in every 'dogging' spot we found. So it was a great night, actually one of the ones I enjoyed most since our swinging journey started, but no dogging was seen. We were wondering if it was the time, we got driving around 10.15pm was probably 10.45pm when we got to first location, we finished the dogging tour around 2.15am. So yes, we did it quite late. We do want to experience dogging just to lnow what it's like & there's around 8 locations we didn't get to. Our next opportunity for kinky fun is in about 10 days time. I am hoping you folk will give us some pointers by then. Kent locations & also good times (after 7pm though). Also is there a dogging etiquette or code? Pointers on that would be great too. Thanks in advance. Flirty (author) & Dirty (the one who drives us).

PS: If you're interested in us or curious in us then do really read our profile first, not just look at pics & no unsolicited friend requests.

However, just to be clear: not posting this to meet people, really just want to find out about Kent dogging spots/ times/ rules.

Thank you.

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic