FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > dogging do's and dont's

dogging do's and dont's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so who wants to start with the do's and dont's the rules of dogging the etiquette.

cos it seems to us like most of it has gone out the window.

does anyone use the interior light these days what does it mean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interior light no way, you seen the price of electricity these days

The first rule of dogging paraphrases the first rule of knife fight.

Just go!. If a couple want an audience or participants they won't make it difficult for you to realise it.

[Removed by poster at 23/05/11 17:01:48]

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Depends where you visit really different places have different rules.

The interior light thing is only used these days if you want a big crowd around your car as is the brake lights being flashed on and off.

But if your Man is a man then all he has to say is sorry lads we only want x amount of people to watch or play the rest should and will leave or there will be words between the ones who want the fun and them.

It is custom when you enter a carpark to have your side lights on as the police are not allowed to use their sidelights.

Lol necpl best get a prepaid card meter then lol

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Interior light on means I dropped my bloody lighter again!!

well i best dust off the stun gun then just incase somone puts somthing in the wifes window but then that would prob count as flashing the interior light again lol

in all honesty does it really matter as anyone will be totally crowed around if you want them there or not as most dont take no for an answer anyway theses days in some places its like a pack of dogs on the hunt

By *lan10Man  over a year ago

stone

Unfortunately spunkjunkie you are right when I first started dogging where I go you never approached a cple in a car until they flashed there interior light /brake light. Now because cpls say they dont use that method no more blokes dont know when to approach so they go on mass before many have chance to put the hand brake on. Then what usually happens is cpls then start moaning because they are being overpowered by pushy males. If cpls dont give some sort of sign then obviously this will happen. I much prefer the system when blokes only approached when the cple are ready to be approached and give a signal. They then stay in control and take away the pushy aggresiveness from males. After all the cples should make the rules and the males abide by them not the other way round.

At least if people have stopped flashing their lights, my friend with photo sensitive epilepsy won't have to wear his crash helmet whilst playing any more

» Add a new message to this topic