FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > BATH SWINGERS CLUB

BATH SWINGERS CLUB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am interested in going to Bath Swingers Club but want a bit more info on the parties/venue.

What facilities do they have ?

What events do they run ?

Are single guys allowed in ?

What is the price of entry ?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Steve & Tash, I thought I would reply to your forum message..

Our facilities include a heated swimming pool, supersize sauna, steam room, sling room, cross with velcro restraints, double/single private rooms, dark room, play room with mirror surrounds, cinema screen, chill out lounge, fully stocked/licensed bar, free internet area, massage room with fully qualified masseur (booked in advance), a new fetish/bondage room and much more.

We have a party every Saturday for couples and single ladies only which starts at 9pm and then on the 8th July we are holding a Greedy Girl party where we invite a select number of single guys, unlike some clubs we will be vetting the single guys and ask for them to email us with a face photo which makes it easy to recognise those we invite. The ratio is also set to 2 single males per female so you wouldnt end up with 10 females and 100 males...

The entry price is £20 per couple, single guys are £30 each to come in on Greedy Girl parties and single ladies come in for free.

We also have a Loyalty Card which allows you to pay for 4 visits and get your fifth entry for free which saves you some more money. Most of the details are on our website, you can Google Bath Swingers Club and we pop up as number one !!!

You can also email me if you have any other questions. Hope to see you soon.

Reese & Michelle @ Bath Swingers Club

Oh, I should also add that we have a FREE ENTRY EVENT taking place this weekend for single ladies and male/female couples !!!

We are opening up a couple of new rooms that I have been building on the 2nd July and thought 'what the heck, lets let everyone in for free to show them off'... lol

The bondage room has an amazing leather sling with ankle and wrist restraints, a huge cross with restraints and another set of wrist restraints.

The massage room is more chilled out and gives you the chance to unwind & relax before getting down to some sexy fun. I have 3 fully trained/qualified masseurs working here but you would need to book in advance so we can get them in here for you. We have let a few ladies experience the massage skills that these guys can give and they have left feeling sooooooo good !!!

So, once again.. The FREE ENTRY EVENT takes place this Saturday 2nd July from 9pm FOR COUPLES AND SINGLE LADIES ONLY..

Hope to see you soon.

Reese @ Bath Swingers Club

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

oh bloody hell, i'm in bath this weekend but with vanilla friends - dont think they would understand if i toddled off to a swingers club

By *rs ColourfulCouple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Would love to come.. but accommodation in the area is rather pricey.. unless anyone knows of any bargain hotels?

Annabelles have reasonable prices, her B&B is on Manverse Street. A lot of swingers seem to go there so may be you'll end up having extra fun after the club closes for the night.. lol

There is also 2 Travelodges.. x

» Add a new message to this topic