FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Guys and TV wanting straight men...

Guys and TV wanting straight men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone! I have a question if some people wouldn't mind doing answering or discussing with me?

My question is, what is it about straight guys that gay men and TV and cd want and desire so much?

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to hearing your answers! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sorry meant to say gay xx

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I see myself as a chick with a dick ... therefore I don't want another Tgirl or a gay man ... or a woman as I ain't a lesbian .... hence str8 lads for me ... but be aware there is Str8 "str8" and then there is fab "str8"

Thanks hun :D can you tell the difference between people! Like if a gay man said they were straight, but actually the weren't? Xx thanks for the reply flower xx

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Nope not really via here you take folk on trust value ... but ifs when you meet up you get to see more or notice more

Everyone has their own preference I guess and all here for different reasons and have different kinks ....

Your welcome hunni x

You've given me a good insight much appreciated x I was just curious whether or not there was a physical or mental difference you're a super star anybody else's input is welcomed xx

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

this is a really complex topic to be honest and there isn't one answer... reasons i'm aware of or encountered over the years...

They want someone to take the man's role and not swap... its a less bdsm sounding way of saying i want to take the 'bottom' role and they take the 'top' role in the bedroom games...

They want to go out withsomeone who comes across as 'straight' to the general public... this is a bit of an old school phrase. You'll often see gay/bi profiles where someone describes themselves as 'straight acting' for example...

Those are couple i've come across... hope it helps.

I totally understand what you mean, would it be more a case of you're after a more "normal" role... x

» Add a new message to this topic