FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Girlfriend Chat

Girlfriend Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when my gf is d*unk she often thinks and talks about a 3sum with another girl or guy. when she talks about a guy she wants me to watch her get fucked...how the hell do you get this to happen....she never spks about it sober lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Record her talking about it and speak about it when she is sober or arrange it when your both d*unk

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Mine was exactly the same so I set it up. Told her I was meeting a guy in Manchester regarding some software for the PC. (I. Had been chatting to him for a while so he knew the score) we met in a pub and had a few drinks then went back to his. We had more drinks and chatted about PC stuff. I then asked him if he had any movies to put on, he put a blue movie on. He offered her a neck massage, she was ok with it. She was now relaxed and comfortable so I gave him the nod, he slipped his hands down the front of her dress and started massaging her tits, she was loving it, I ran my hands up her dress and started playing with her pussy, she was soaking . To my surprise she unzipped his pants and took his cock out and started giving him a bj. We slowly undressed her then he climbed on and gave her a good seeing to. We spit roasted her. That's how we first got started.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love that story! Seriously hot!!

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Thanks, it was mind blowing.

» Add a new message to this topic