FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > MILF's and toy boys

MILF's and toy boys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a passion for older women, unfortunately most people on here have kids my age so it doesn't really work out. Any body else interested mainly in partners at the different end of the age ranges?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have a passion for older women, unfortunately most people on here have kids my age so it doesn't really work out. Any body else interested mainly in partners at the different end of the age ranges?"
so why do you like older women?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well well well wot do we ave here then

"I have a passion for older women, unfortunately most people on here have kids my age so it doesn't really work out. Any body else interested mainly in partners at the different end of the age ranges?so why do you like older women? "

You can have the best of both, the looks and the experience. It also means their more likely to have a nice place for you to play in. Whats your opinion on younger or older men?

[Removed by poster at 18/08/09 23:34:20]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well, it depends, they sometimes can be classed as a starter before a main meal

"well, it depends, they sometimes can be classed as a starter before a main meal "

A young man has the benefits of being able to provide a 3 course meal at least lol How much do you need?

"well, it depends, they sometimes can be classed as a starter before a main meal

A young man has the benefits of being able to provide a 3 course meal at least lol How much do you need?"

yeah but would u do the washing up after

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i need raw meat, and they can be all talk , not very often if at all, they can walk the walk

"i need raw meat, and they can be all talk , not very often if at all, they can walk the walk "

The tidying up is never high on my priorities, I guess thats why I need a woman to make sure things get done. I sense a doubter in the room, would you care to put my claims to the test lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i need raw meat, and they can be all talk , not very often if at all, they can walk the walk

The tidying up is never high on my priorities, I guess thats why I need a woman to make sure things get done. I sense a doubter in the room, would you care to put my claims to the test lol"

been there done that so my opinion is based on self education and experience

"i need raw meat, and they can be all talk , not very often if at all, they can walk the walk

The tidying up is never high on my priorities, I guess thats why I need a woman to make sure things get done. I sense a doubter in the room, would you care to put my claims to the test lolbeen there done that so my opinion is based on self education and experience "

My point exactly, you know what you like and your not afraid to ask for it. What is it you like by the way lol

how about 2 older women then..could u hack it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

if you read my post carefully you will see young man !!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"how about 2 older women then..could u hack it "
now theres a thought

"how about 2 older women then..could u hack it "

I think I'd quite like to sit back and watch the two of you at work lol Never had a mff before, it would certainly be an experience. I'm sure the two of you would be going at it long after I'm exhausted.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"how about 2 older women then..could u hack it

I think I'd quite like to sit back and watch the two of you at work lol Never had a mff before, it would certainly be an experience. I'm sure the two of you would be going at it long after I'm exhausted."

see thats the difference an older man would work lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think I'd quite like to sit back and watch the two of you at work lol Never had a mff before, it would certainly be an experience. I'm sure the two of you would be going at it long after I'm exhausted.see thats the difference an older man would work lol "

young men are far too complacent

I think I'd quite like to sit back and watch the two of you at work lol Never had a mff before, it would certainly be an experience. I'm sure the two of you would be going at it long after I'm exhausted.see thats the difference an older man would work lol "

Oh yes and show us a thing or too

I'd be fine with just one of you, I give a head massage that is usually pretty effective at putting people to sleep. As long as the 2 of you play with each other as much as you play with me then I'm sure we'll be fine. Just had an image in my mind of you two fighting over the raw meat lol

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

He he he playing with the inexperienced I see lol. Play nice ladys as you don’t want an early eruption

So ur gonna put one to sleep and expect us 2 entertain u

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think I'd quite like to sit back and watch the two of you at work lol Never had a mff before, it would certainly be an experience. I'm sure the two of you would be going at it long after I'm exhausted.see thats the difference an older man would work lol

I'd be fine with just one of you, I give a head massage that is usually pretty effective at putting people to sleep. As long as the 2 of you play with each other as much as you play with me then I'm sure we'll be fine. Just had an image in my mind of you two fighting over the raw meat lol"

i never fight over meat

"So ur gonna put one to sleep and expect us 2 entertain u "

Once I lose feeling in my extremities thats when the massage will come into play lol And what man would say no to watching two fine women at work. Like I said I've never taken part in a mff, we'd have to try it and see.

"So ur gonna put one to sleep and expect us 2 entertain u

Once I lose feeling in my extremities thats when the massage will come into play lol And what man would say no to watching two fine women at work. Like I said I've never taken part in a mff, we'd have to try it and see."

Maybe when ur abit older hun and ull see why thats not such a turn on now

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Once I lose feeling in my extremities thats when the massage will come into play lol And what man would say no to watching two fine women at work. Like I said I've never taken part in a mff, we'd have to try it and see."

we??? we??? oh now surely you are not presuming anything ?

Once I lose feeling in my extremities thats when the massage will come into play lol And what man would say no to watching two fine women at work. Like I said I've never taken part in a mff, we'd have to try it and see.

Maybe when ur abit older hun and ull see why thats not such a turn on now "

I think its more to do with me being a man than my age. We've gone from MILFs and toyboys to 3somes lol What would you expect if you were in that situation?

Once I lose feeling in my extremities thats when the massage will come into play lol And what man would say no to watching two fine women at work. Like I said I've never taken part in a mff, we'd have to try it and see.we??? we??? oh now surely you are not presuming anything ? "

Surely your not dropping out of our hypothetical 3 way lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

a clear head and a steady hand!!

"a clear head and a steady hand!! "

I'm sure I should apply that to my life in general. It's good for shaving, driving, eating. Couldn't someone have told me this earlier lol

never drop out we've got stamina

"never drop out we've got stamina"

I'd never leave you lying there, there more than just the one body part that I know how to use lol

"never drop out we've got stamina

I'd never leave you lying there, there more than just the one body part that I know how to use lol"

oh do tell

I'd never leave you lying there, there more than just the one body part that I know how to use lol

oh do tell "

A good magician never explains his tricks or something to that effect lol I'm sure I could stimulate mind and body, maybe the bedroom isn't the right place for a discussion on current affairs though.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh do tell

A good magician never explains his tricks or something to that effect lol I'm sure I could stimulate mind and body, maybe the bedroom isn't the right place for a discussion on current affairs though."

so you are all smoke and mirrors then ???

Who said anything about discussing current affairs i prefer sultanas myself

oh do tell

A good magician never explains his tricks or something to that effect lol I'm sure I could stimulate mind and body, maybe the bedroom isn't the right place for a discussion on current affairs though.so you are all smoke and mirrors then ???"

As long as you can't tell the difference does it matter if something is real or pretend?

oh do tell

A good magician never explains his tricks or something to that effect lol I'm sure I could stimulate mind and body, maybe the bedroom isn't the right place for a discussion on current affairs though.so you are all smoke and mirrors then ???

As long as you can't tell the difference does it matter if something is real or pretend? "

U wont mind if i fake an orgasm then

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I have a passion for older women, unfortunately most people on here have kids my age so it doesn't really work out. Any body else interested mainly in partners at the different end of the age ranges?"

A lot of young men fantasise with being with an older women. I think it you know they will have experience.

I think personally the more mature a woman becomes the sexier she becomes.

As long as you can't tell the difference does it matter if something is real or pretend?

YOu'd only be cheating yourself. Surely one of the benefits of a young guy is that you can mould them and bring them round to your way of thinking/fucking lol

"

YOu'd only be cheating yourself. Surely one of the benefits of a young guy is that you can mould them and bring them round to your way of thinking/fucking lol"

ive got enough 2 do without moulding and ive never felt cheated faking an orgasm...EVER

Just out of interest whats the biggest age gap you've experienced?

"Just out of interest whats the biggest age gap you've experienced?"

about 10 years

25 for me, we had a good time to. She was very demanding and I couldn't let her down with her husband watching.

I always find myself with older women and i enjoy the time i have with them very much or then there are the ones alot younger than but no one really the same age !

So i dont go by age just how i get on with the person !

"25 for me, we had a good time to. She was very demanding and I couldn't let her down with her husband watching."

well u should've learnt alot from that experience then

"25 for me, we had a good time to. She was very demanding and I couldn't let her down with her husband watching.

well u should've learnt alot from that experience then"

I had my first experience of anal lol She certainly gave me a lot of encouragement She liked a good snog too.

"25 for me, we had a good time to. She was very demanding and I couldn't let her down with her husband watching.

well u should've learnt alot from that experience then

I had my first experience of anal lol She certainly gave me a lot of encouragement She liked a good snog too."

well there u go..obviously u enjoyed urself VERY much so go back for more..im sure she can teach u everything by the sounds of it

I've never been ageist though I seem to play more at the upper end of the spectrum than the lower end, girls in their early 20s just dont know what they're missing, but I guess I'd look like a dirty old man to them.

And I do have have to admit I am starting to feel my age, that 5th time is getting to be more of a struggle these days.

» Add a new message to this topic