FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Something different

Something different

By *ardinalsin OP   Man  over a year ago

St. Albans

Hello;

Thank you for reading my post. So I don’t waste your time reading further, I’m looking to meet couples in the Herts / Beds or Bucks areas. Im looking for outdoor meets anytime day or night Weds 25th August.

I know dogging is a lot more exciting not arranged but I am also aware that less and less couples bother now because of the hassle factor at many over run known sites. Pre-arranged dogging therefore is growing, but there’s no reason we can’t make it a bit more interesting too.

I have been lucky enough to meet lots of couples outdoors on a pre-arranged basis over the past few years and with a little planning and boundary setting can be fantastic and exciting fun. For example; arranging to meet in a pub first, but you don’t actually meet, you are just both in the same pub. Trust me this can really develop excitement, especially if you have no idea who they are. At a pre-arranged time you need to meet somewhere else a little more private . The whole time both the couple and the single guy try and imagine who each other is and it builds the tension. The great thing about this is that it stretches the evening so its not just a quickie and goodbye. You can of course extend this by building in some role play situations too – like a form of treasure hunt where messages are left in designated places or the single guy is given a specific role to play.

Forgive me if I have gone on a bit but I do read a lot of negativity about dogging/outdoor stuff and I wanted to add a different aspect to the whole thing.

If you are interested in meeting up on Weds please pm me on here. If you might be interested in meeting up later and you want to plan something then please get back to me too

All the Best

Ralph

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic