FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Carlisle

Carlisle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know of any decent dogging areas, glory holes or just a places to fuck in Carlisle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus. I once took the Belfast coach and had a three hour stop at the coach terminal there.

The bus stop.

5am to 7am.

I saw several walks of Shame and a cross dresser in the way home asked if I was ok

"Jesus. I once took the Belfast coach and had a three hour stop at the coach terminal there.

The bus stop.

5am to 7am.

I saw several walks of Shame and a cross dresser in the way home asked if I was ok "

Hope you had a good book.

"Does anyone know of any decent dogging areas, glory holes or just a places to fuck in Carlisle.

"

Hope you find a good fook.

"Jesus. I once took the Belfast coach and had a three hour stop at the coach terminal there.

The bus stop.

5am to 7am.

I saw several walks of Shame and a cross dresser in the way home asked if I was ok

Hope you had a good book."

Dune as it happened

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

There 1 on the a69 at Brampton for guys if that helps..

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

The bus stop.

5am to 7am.

Hope you had a good book.

Dune as it happened "

carlisle is not that bad

By *umbrianGuy85Man  over a year ago

whitehaven

"Does anyone know of any decent dogging areas, glory holes or just a places to fuck in Carlisle.

"

Met a few people at the picnic area, just off J42 of the M6.

High Stand car par, secluded place that I’ve seen couples and solo males, but mainly pre-arranges meets there.

There’s a couple of places up on Caldbeck fell road that are decent places for meets, only ever seen 2 others there that weren’t pre-arranged meets, one was a guy who (after flashing his lights and I flashed mine) got out and just walked about wanking, the other was a couple who were showing off the female dressed in bondage gear and just wanted to let me look.

Southwaite services (north and south), has a couple of pre-arranged meet there. If you’re looking for guys, can be found sometimes in the toilets there too. Last time I stopped there a guy was at a urinal with hard cock out for all to see who walked in, once he knew I wasn’t bothered he clearly started wanking it.

By *uvmatureMan  over a year ago

Richmond and Scotland

Met a few people at the picnic area, just off J42 of the M6.

High Stand car par, secluded place that I’ve seen couples and solo males, but mainly pre-arranges meets there.

There’s a couple of places up on Caldbeck fell road that are decent places for meets, only ever seen 2 others there that weren’t pre-arranged meets, one was a guy who (after flashing his lights and I flashed mine) got out and just walked about wanking, the other was a couple who were showing off the female dressed in bondage gear and just wanted to let me look.

Southwaite services (north and south), has a couple of pre-arranged meet there. If you’re looking for guys, can be found sometimes in the toilets there too. Last time I stopped there a guy was at a urinal with hard cock out for all to see who walked in, once he knew I wasn’t bothered he clearly started wanking it.

I haven't been to High Stand for a while but have seen couples there before during the day

"

» Add a new message to this topic