FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > What does South East mean

What does South East mean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hundercats69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

CT14

We live around the Canterbury and Dover area of the UK, this is probably the most the South Easternly part of the UK, however when i search for local people FABS appears to think that a quarter of the country is in the SE. We realise that this is a free site however we do contribute and would please ask that FABS is a little more geographically (possibly spelt wrong lol) accurate with the way it decides where is local... sorry to moan... otherwise great site... well we have other ideas but then who does'nt

Andy + Tanya

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

South East means, higher prices, immigrants, bad accents, bad attitudes but lovely cherries

"South East means, higher prices, immigrants, bad accents, bad attitudes but lovely cherries "

never had a cherry from the south east, but had a delightful cherry from warrington the other day

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Be grateful you don't live in the "East Midlands" - that seems to cover Milton Keynes, Norwich, Leicester & Scunthorpe.

But I think it's universal - South West includes everything from Oxford to Land's End.

There is a feature within the browse function that enables you to just go for a specific postal region - I sometimes use that, although admittedly it involves 4 searches.

"South East means, higher prices, immigrants, bad accents, bad attitudes but lovely cherries

never had a cherry from the south east, but had a delightful cherry from warrington the other day"

Yes, heard all about it.......

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

its not just fab that does this there are lots of sites that have no clue what a compass is .

one site i use puts parts of scotland in england, and i don't mean berwick

as said before use the browse bit and do it by post code .

it would be good if they could split england up in to 8 parts NE - NW- MW-ME-CW -CE- SW-SE

[ north ,midlands,central, south]

this is smaller areas so NW might be manchester up to carslie - you get the idea

wales 6 areas and scotland 6 areas N irland 2 areas

» Add a new message to this topic